Mixed Feelings

Appa, Your Too Young!

LUHAN'S POV

I can't believe Hyuna kept me with her all day. It's freaking 7:30 and dark outside.

Maybe Yoona brought her home. No, what if Mei stayed at school alone waiting for me?

I started running to the school. I went in and ran to the office and didn't see anyone. I sighed and ran to her class.

I opened the door and saw Mei and Yoona asleep. I walked up to them and felt so bad.

Yoona even stayed with her. What's this feeling though?

She's making me feel weird when I look at her, but I still couldn't believe they were here.

" They waited for me... " I mumbled and saw Mei waking up.

" Baba... " She mumbled and hugged me while crying. Yoona woke up and looked at me.

" Baba... I thought you forgot about me. " She cried even harder.

" I'm sorry... " I said and carried her.

The three of us headed out and walked home. Mei fell asleep on me. We walked in our apartments and I put Mei in the bed.

I walked out and to the hole which connected my apartment to Yoona's.

" Um... Yoona... "

" You were late. This morning you clearly told Mei you'd get her after school. She waited and was upset! I left messages and called so many times! What could be more important than Mei!? " She yelled.

" Yoona please understand. Hyuna- " She cut me off.

" Hyuna!? You forgot Mei for her! " Yoona was upset. She was crying like crazy.

" It's not that. " I said.

" Then what? " I walked up to her and hugged her. " I'm sorry. " I said.

She held me tightly and cried. I felt so guilty.

She stayed with Mei while I was too busy with Hyuna. What kind of dad am I?

" I won't do it again. " I hugged her even tighter.

Now I know what I'm feeling. It's just like Fei. It's love. We looked at eachothers face. Now I was sure of it.

Before we could say anything we crashed lips.

MEI'S POV

I woke up and saw that I was on baba's bed. " I must of fallen asleep. " I said.

I got up and changed into my pajamas. I went out to look for baba, but didn't see him.

I went to see if he was with Yoona and there he was. Kissing her.

I felt weird. I only want him to look at mama, but I'm happy he found someone.

I guess I should be happy that he's happy.

I could feel my tears flow down my cheeks. I ran back to his room and cried.

After a few minutes I heard Luhan come in and he saw me. " Mei. Are you crying? " He came and ran to me.

" What's wrong!? " He was panicked. " Nothing. I just want to sleep. " I said.

He sighed and I laid my head on his lap. He my hair and I fell back to sleep.