Drinks

Appa, Your Too Young!

MEI'S POV

I woke up and to my surprise it was 8:00. " Baba! I'm late! " I yelled.

Luhan just rolled in bed and hugged me. " No your not. I'm making up for lost time yesterday. Let's hang out. " He said.

I looked at him and he smiled. I felt happy. " Baba... Are you and Yoona an item now? "

Luhan's eyes sprung open and ran out of bed and pointed at me. " W-What do you know!? " He looked very scared.

" You kissed Unnie last night. Or should I say mama. " I said and he ran out the room.

" Baba! " I ran after him. He ran to the hole in the wall. " Mei... You really saw us? " He asked. " Saw what? " He turned and saw Yoona.

" Unnie. You kissed my baba. " I said and her eyes opened wide. " Wait. Unnie why aren't you at school either? " I asked.

" I needed a break. So you really saw us? " She asked and I nodded.

Just then the front door was being knocked on. " Oppa~ " It was Hyuna.

I opened the door and she just pushed me to the side.

" Oppa~ Let's hang out. " She begged. " I hung out with you yesterday. " He argued.

She noticed the hole in the wall and Yoona.

" Who the hell are you? " Hyuna asked. " Someone better than you that's for sure. " I mumbled but she heard me.

" Then let's all hang out today. " Hyuna said and made Luhan and I get ready while she stayed in wait with Yoona.

" Baba... Do we have to? " I asked him while brushing my teeth. " I guess. " He said.

HYUNA'S POV

Ok. Now I know everything I need to know about that little girl.

She's allergic to strawberries and kiwi. That's all I need.

I wonder how bad it is. Looks like I'm going to find out.

YOONA'S POV

I have to be with this witch all day? Damn it!

She looks so ty compared to me. I look... like a teacher. Well, I am one anyways so...

Oh who cares!? I have to make sure she doesn't do anything to Mei.

LUHAN'S POV

Mei and I finished getting ready and went to the livingroom where Yoona and Hyuna were glaring at eachother.

" Um... Let's go? " I said and they both got up immediately.

Hyuna grabbed my arm and hugged me. Oh I wish she was Yoona doing this to me.

Mei went to Yoona and held her hand. " Unnie. Don't worry. I'll be with you. " Yoona smiled and we headed off.

We went to the shopping areas. Not like we had a choice since it's where Hyuna dragged us.

" Oppa. How about this? "

" That's too exposing. " Mei said.

" Shut up. " Hyuna told her.

The whole day was spent with Hyuna taking charge.

It was around dinner time and we went somewhere to eat.

" What would you like to drink? " The waiter asked.

" Starwberry-kiwi juice. " Hyuna said. " Um... water would be fine for me. " Yoona said. " Mango juice. " Mei and I said in unison.

Wow, now I see how we're related.

The drinks came and we all started to drink. " Um.. I need to use the restroom. " Mei said.

" I'll take you. " Yoona and I said. " I'll go. She's a girl. " Yoona said. " Well, I'll guard you two. " i said and headed off.

HYUNA'S POV

They all left. Damn they made my job easier.

I poured my drink into Mei and stirred it up well.

" Perfect. " I whispered while smiling then waited for the others to come back.

After 4 minutes they were back.

LUHAN'S POV

We sat back down and looked at Hyuna who was smiling to herself.

I looked at Mei take a sip of her drink and she started to cough madly.

" Mei are you okay? " I asked. She didn't respond. She wasn't breathing properly.

" Mei! " She fell to the ground.

This isn't happening. No way!

I picked her up and ran to the front desk. " Call an ambulance now! " I was pissed off and sad at the same time.

" Mei! " Yoona was crying a lot while Hyuna just stood there.

I won't let her go. She wasn't even with me that long.