never.

She's my future girlfriend, M I N E.

You met Daehyun after school the next day and brought him around campus. You told him where were his classes and laughed when he attempted a joke. "Oppa sure if funny." You giggled and pointed towards the gates.

"I got to go now, my friend's waiting for me over there." Daehyun frowned slightly, but gave you a soft smile. "Araso, annyeong, ~~~~~~!"

You waved goodbye and ran towards the gates. You were about to leave when someone attacked you with a big bear hug from the back. "AH GONGCHAN OPPA!"

Daehyun's smile vanished and it was replaced with anger and jealousy. He watched as Gongchan took your bag and your books and walked away with you by his side.

"One day, she's going to be mine."

 

Jinah watched Daehyun with interest. No matter how hard she tries, he never fell for her looks, or her tricks, OR her flirting. She tested by flirting with the guy who sits besides him, but Daehyun didn't seem interested.

He would just stare out the window and sigh occasionally.

"Oppa~" Jinah whined and sat down on the guy's lap. Daehyun didn't even turn. *I need to know his weakness.*

However, it was really really hard to find out, Daehyun was as cold as ice. He never talked to anyone in the class and Jinah never seen him hang out with anybody else.

The only person Daehyun ever spoke to was you.

"That can't be his weakness, she's the class rep! Of course he got to talk to that ." Jinah stared at you.

She's jealous of you actually, why? 

You're nice, you're cute, you're likable. You became popular once you stepped into the school. Everyone liked you and of course your brother and his friends too.

"It's cause of her brother thats why she's popular." Jinah scowled and sat down.

*One day i'm going to be more popular than you.* Jinah smirked and turned away.

 

After school, Daehyun rushed out the gates and headed to the train station. He took the train to myeongdong and headed over to the cafe he used to frequent with his friends. 

When he entered, someone rushed towards him and gave him a hug. "HYUNGGGG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

Daehyun smiled and pushed Zelo off him. "Get off and i missed you too!"

Daehyun spent his afternoon at the cafe, laughing and talking to his friends before leaving for home.

"So how's the girls?" Yongguk asked playfully. Daehyun thought of you and a gentle smile appeared on his lips.

"They're not as ty as the ones in our school, but there's one in my class. CLINGY." Daehyun rolled his eyes.

Jongup laughed and patted his back. "Girls."

Youngjae, however, being the observant guy, noticed how Daehyun was in a dreamy state. "Whats this i see? Daehyun's day dreaming?"

Daehyun snapped out of his thoughts and noticed how everyone was staring at him.

Zelo and Himchan stared at him. "OUT WITH THE CRAP TALK NOW."

 

Daehyun took his phone out of his pocket and let out a sigh of relief when he noticed he had to leave.

"Got to go miss you guys see ya!" He grabbed his bag and left the cafe in a hurry.

He wasn't prepared to let the guys know that he has a crush.

 

Why you ask?

 

 

 

 

Daehyun never had a crush before.