Daehyun meets you

She's my future girlfriend, M I N E.

Daehyun kicked the front door shut with his foot before walking up the stairs. His father was screaming at the top of his lungs at him to come down and help out with the luggages but of course, he refused to listen.

Daehyun found his room and he immediately went towards his bed. He took out his ipod and stuffed his earphones into his ears. He soon fell alseep.

Daehyun's mother walked up the stairs and opened the door slowly. She smiled and went over to cover Daehyun with his blanket.

"You don't know how much we wish you'll be nicer to us. We're really sorry for your past, Daehyun ah." 

Daehyun's mother stood up and left the room. After she left, Daehyun opened his eyes and took his earphones off. He heard everything she said.

"nicer to you two?" Daehyun glared at the door. "You wish."

Looking at his phone, he realised it was 10pm at night already. "Time for bed and school in the morning."

Daehyun sighed and continued his sleep.

 

"DAEHYUN AH BREAKFAST'S READY!" 

Daehyun heard his mother scream. He sighed and looked at the clock on the wall. "it's only 7."

He put his arm over his eyes and continued sleeping. Daehyun then heard footsteps coming towards his door. "Daehyun ah." He quickly got off the bed and rushed towards the toilet in his room.

Daehyun's father went into the room and realised that Daehyun's already preparing. "wow i didn't know you were this excited to go to your new school."

Daehyun's father nodded in approval while Daehyun scowled. "It's just an act." He whispered to himself.

He went down and ate breakfast, refusing to answer anything his parents said to him. After he finished his meal, he took his skateboard and headed to school.

"Ah look who's that hottie!" Daehyun ignored the stares he got from the girls and went straight to the front office.

"Yes i'm new here, the new transfer student from TS High." Daehyun answered the secretary boredly. She gave him his schedule and brought him to his new locker.

"This is your locker from now on and that's your class." She pointed to the nearest door. "Enjoy!"

Daehyun rolled his eyes. "What's there to enjoy in school?"

"AH IT'S B1A4!!!" Girls started to squeal and scream. Daehyun turned around in annoyance. "Whats this B1A4 they're talkin-"

Daehyun's eyes widen in shock and he dropped his newly bought textbook.

He never seen someone so beautiful in his life.

 

You walked down the hallways beside Sandeul and Gongchan. It's been a normal thing for you and the rest of B1A4, recieving a grand entrance once you reach school grounds.

You laughed at Sandeul's joke and nodded in response. Daehyun couldn't get his eyes off you.

*She isn't ty like the other girls in TS High and she shines much more then anyone else in this school.*

As you walk pass Daehyun, you looked up and met eyes with him. He was shocked when he noticed how your eyes shine. You gave him a gentle smile and nod.

You said goodbye to Sandeul and went into your homeroom with Gongchan by your side.

"She's in my class." Daehyun quickly picked his book up and closed his locker. He entered the class and saw you sitting beside some tall dude in a red sweater. 

"damn it." Daehyun walked towards the back of the class.

 

"Now class, we've got a new student." The teacher got Daehyun to stand up. You turned and you looked at him. Daehyun stared at you and he suddenly became nervous. *Jung Daehyun why are you being like this! She's just a girl, a stranger.*

"annyeonghahseyo, jung daehyun imnida, please take care of me." Daehyun bowed and the other girls in the class smiled at him, trying to flirt.

Daehyun realised how you just turned your attention back to the red sweater guy.

"Seriously.." He didn't understand why you weren't falling for his charms.