First day.

She's my future girlfriend, M I N E.

"Bye omma! Bye appa!" You waved at your parents before leaving the house for school. You smiled brightly as you looked around your neighbourhood. "It's finally time for school again! I'm a senior now! Woohoo!" You pumped your fist in the air and jumped around happily.

You heard laughter behind you and you turned. Sandeul was wearing his shoes. "Come on slow poke! It's finally senior year!" You hopped over to his side and pulled his arm. Sandeul nearly lost his balance. "Araso, LETS GO!" He grabbed your arm and ran towards school.

"OPPA I DIDN'T MEAN RUN TO SCHOOL!"

The two of you arrived at the school gates 15 minutes before school started. "What a fun exercise!" Sandeul laughed at your face. "Seeing your face burn up like an apple is so adorable!" He pinched your cheeks.

You pouted and slapped his hands away lightly. "Such an embarrassing brother i have." Sandeul flicked your forehead. "I love you too~"

Soon, more and more students filled the school. Many girls walked up to your brother and greeted him good morning. 

"Good morning to you too!" Sandeul waved cheerfully. You smiled and shook your head.

*Thank god i have such a nice brother.*

Exactly 5 minutes later, Baro, Jinyoung and Shinwoo arrived. "OPPA!" You smiled and went up to greet the three of them. Baro held his arms out widely. "Hug for the day?" You hopped into his arms. "hey hey hands off my sister!" Sandeul pulled you away and hugged Baro instead.

"HAHAHA! THE COUPLE REUNITES!" You laughed loudly. Baro pushed Sandeul away. "Dude!"

 

You looked at your watch and sighed softly. *Where's gongchan oppa?* You looked around and didn't see anyone.

"Come on, we're going to be late!" Jinyoung pulled Shinwoo and Sandeul's hand. "Hold up!" Baro ran after them.

You were about to run after them when you felt someone tugging your backpack. You turned and your eyes widen in shock. 

Gongchan was there smiling at you goofily. "Annyeong, ~~~~~~-ah." Your smile widen and you gave Gongchan a hug. "Oppa." You smiled as he tightened the hug. "Missed me?"

"Of course!" You blushed. Gongchan chuckled and pulled your arm. "Lets go! We're gonna be late!" You smiled and nodded and ran into school.

Sandeul watched the two of you from his classroom's window. "That two really need to get together, they're like the unofficial couple of the school."

Baro yawned and sighed. "I know right, everyone knows how much they like each other, except themselves!"

 

You loved your timetable so much, you had EVERY lesson with Gongchan. 

He was a math genius, and he taught you all the problems you couldn't understand. 

Every other girl in the room envied you, but they didn't hate you. Why? They knew that you and Gongchan were childhood sweethearts.

You glanced at Gongchan, who was doing a hard math problem with ease.

*I don't know how much i love you, Gong Chan Sik, i just do.*

You smiled to yourself. 

Gongchan turned and he gave you a smile, making your heart flutter.