Tomorrow?

She's my future girlfriend, M I N E.

"Oppa i'll go to the bathroom, meet you at at the benches!" You waved at Gongchan before running out of class. Daehyun smirked and quickly ran out of class, chasing after you.

The students in the hallways quickly rushed to the cafeteria for lunch, while Daehyun stood outside the toilets, waiting for you to appear.

"I look like some kind of stalker.." Daehyun ruffled his hair. Just then, he heard the door of the girls bathroom swing open. He looked up and saw you leaving the bathroom.

He walked up to you and tapped your shoulder. You turned and your eyes widened slightly. "Ah neh Daehyun-ssi?" Daehyun's heart started to accelerate when he heard his name.

"Ah, hello.. I'm new to this school and i was wondering.." Daehyun felt nervous. "If you could give me a tour around the school?"

You bit your lip and looked out the window. Daehyun followed your gaze and saw the red sweater guy with four other guys. "I can't today.." You bit your lower lip.

Daehyun immediately held his palms out. "Nono, ani.. It's okay if you're not free today. How about after school?"

You thought about it and shook your head. "I have to go to the library with gongchan oppa today." Daehyun's smile disappeared. "How about tomorrow?"

Daehyun looked up with hope in his eyes and you giggled softly. "So it's settled then, tomorrow afternoon, after school, at the front gates. Alright?"

Daehyun nodded and you laughed. He loved your sweet laughter, he wanted to hear more of it.

"I got to go now, bye Daehyun-ssi!" You waved and ran out to the benches.

 

Sandeul watched Daehyun suspiciously. He really didn't like him at all. "Who's that ~~~~~~?" Sandeul questioned you when you reached the benches.

You turned and saw Daehyun staring at you. You smiled and waved. "Thats Daehyun-ssi, the new kid. From TS High."

B1A4's eyes widen. "TS High!? The school filled with baddies and drug addicts?!"

You shrugged. "I don't know, but Daehyun-ssi doesn't look like he takes drugs or does anything violent." Sandeul shook his head. "He does to me." You hit Sandeul's arm lightly. "OPPA! be nice!"

Sandeul pouted. "I don't like him.." He muttered.

Gongchan took out a bento box from his bag, "Here's your meal today!" You smiled widely and faced Gongchan. "Thank you oppa!" You said with a bright smile. 

Gongchan patted your head and urged you to eat. You were about to pick up your chopsticks when Gongchan took them first.

He picked a piece of chicken and placed it infront of your mouth. "say ah~" You blushed and opened your mouth.

"How is it?" You smiled and did a thumbs up. "JJANG!" 

 

Daehyun watched as the two of you interacted. "Pfft whats so good about that red sweater idiot." Daehyun walked down the hall ways and entered the cafeteria. 

When he entered, the noisy cafeteria became silent. Daehyun didn't care and walked towards the lunch line. He got his food and was about to leave the cafeteria when someone held his arm.

"Hello there," A girl with long blonde hair smiled at him flirtatiously. "I'm Ahn Jinah. Queenka of this school." 

Daehyun knew what was going to happen and rolled his eyes. "No i do NOT want to sit with you guys so please LEAVE ME ALONE."

He glared at her and pulled his arm away. He walked out of the cafeteria.

"Who does she think she is, the queenka? Thats ~~~~~~." Daehyun heard it and smirked. *Fake queenka eh?*

 

Jinah smiled as Daehyun left the cafeteria. "Hot guy, badass attitude, just my style."