The injured man

Difficult love.

   "Kwenchana? Woohyun-sshi?" You asked, shocked and not knowing what to do. He was clutching onto his stomach, shirt stained with blood. You could tell he was feeling really awful since his face was in agony. "My.. Address.." He pulled out his phone and passed it to you before he closed his eyes and dropped onto your lap. "Woohyun-sshi!" You shouted as you shook him. *Great. What have I landed myself into?* You took his phone and search for his address which you found, surprisingly. You then tore a little bit of your dress and tied Woohyun's wound with the cloth. So now, you were wearing a really skimpy skirt. How great was that?

--------------------

You looked up to a small apartment that looked a little dirty with lots of rubbish on the floor. *This guy sure is heavy. My back is breaking!* You tried to support his weight but collapsed onto the floor, before Woohyun crashed on top of you. "Ahh!" You screamed in pain. "Anybody here?! Help!" You yelled as loud as you could. 6 boys then ran out of Woohyun's house. Of course, it was infinite. "What happened?" the guy with the small eyes asked. "Get him off me and let me get his wound treated first before I tell you what happened." Three of them held Woohyun up and helped him in while the other three helped you up and brought you into the house.

   The same guy got you the first aid box and you started treating Woohyun while the boys watched. You cleaned his wound carefully, afraid you might hurt him then wrapped the bandage around his wound. "Can you get me a wet towel." You requested. The pretty boy passed you the wet towel. You dapped Woohyun's forehead and his arms and then left the room with Infinite.

   "I found him in a park and he was calling for help."

  "Must be the black dogs. tards." The guy with the small eyes gritted his teeth.

  "Pardon?" "Nothing."

"Can i ask two questions? Whose house is this? And can I know your names? It's hard if I don't know your names." 

  "Ours. We lived together since we knew each other. I'm Sunggyu." the guy with small eyes said. "I'm Dongwoo." The dinosaur look-alike guy waved. "I'm Hoya." The guy wearing a purple shirt smiled. "I'm Sungyeol." A smiley boy waved. "I'm Myungsoo." A quiet boy greeted and lastly, "I'm Sungjong." A flower boy waved. "I'm Lee ~~~." You greeted them warily as you remembered your brothers' words. They warned you not to get close to them. "Why did you help Woohyun?" Sunngyu asked with an expressionless face. "We're your enemies." Myungsoo continued. "I don't know. I just felt that it was only right if I did. That's why." You answered honestly. The boys nodded their heads slowly. *She's not as bad as we thought.* Hoya thought.

   You looked at your watch to find that it was 12am already. "I've got to go home now. Take care of him and change his bandage regularly." You said as you grabbed your bag to leave. "Can you come again tomorrow?" Sungjong asked. "Tomorrow?" "Yes, tomorrow." Sungjong answered. You hesitated before you continued. "Sure, but I'll be here only after 3 because I have lessons till 2.30." You smiled. "Thanks." Dongwoo said. "No problem. Goodnight guys." You said. They waved goodbye to you. 

   You walked along the empty streets alone. *Infinite doesn't seem like how oppas describe them to me.* You started feeling afraid when the night started getting colder. You quickened your pace and reached home after what seems like eternity. You didn't know but actually, Sunggyu, Myungsoo and Dongwoo followed you to ensure you were safe.

 

"I'm back Oppas." You greeted your oppas. "Anything happened today?" Zelo asked. "Nope oppa." But in your mind, you were thinking, *ALOT.* "Get ready for bed then. There's school tomorrow." Yongguk smiled. "Goodnight oppas." You wished them goodnight and went to bed after showering.

Song of the chapter: MYNAME - Hello and Goodbye