Chapter 2 : She loves you

Unexpected Papa

Flashback..

‘BANG! BANG! BANG!’

The man is knocking the door hardly. It’s already 7 in the morning and that man just coming home this late. His wife opened the door and crossing her arms in front of her chest.

“Why you come home this late?”. His wife shouting angrily, yes she getting more angry when she can smell an alcohol smell when he groaning. “UGH! You drinking again huh?”. His wife grabbing his shirt.

“YAH!! Can you go out from my sight?!!”. He was push she hard and she fell on the ground. “Stop bothering me!”. The man was still drunk. with a stumbled step, he go to his room.

“Yeobo!!”. She stand up and facing her husband. “You were change. You've changed since the company went bankrupt. why?”.

“Stop asking!”.

“Okay! But Cherry need you! I need you. Stop doing nonsense. You spend the money to bought alcohol, don’t you know? Cherry needs milk.”.

“I HAVE NO MONEY YOU B*TCH!!”. He about to slap her but she grab his hand quckly.

“Are you tired of me?”. She asked her husband with tears on her face.

“Yes, I’m tired. Go away and search someone that better than me to give you and Cherry a lot of money! Since I have anything.”. Her husband throw his empty wallet to her face.

“OKAY! I’LL LEAVE!!”.

“SHUT UP AND JUST LEAVE!!”.

 

.................

 

She’s crying but she’s tried to stop it. She carrying her baby girl, don’t know where to go. She reach a mini market and bought a little box of milk, and a bun of cheese cake for her daughter. Well, she have no money left after that. She don’t know what to do she don’t know what to go, until she found a big house with a super expensive car that parked on it open garage.

No mother want to leave his one and only daughter, no mother want to give her daughter to stranger that may not want to raise her baby, and no mother who want to let her daughter crying to see her. Except for this mother, she open the gate carefully and let her daughter sat down there.

“Mammaaaaaaaamaaaa ~ ppaapppappaa..”. Her daughter crying and don’t want to let her go.

“Cherry ya.. Jjamkamman. Eomma will be back soon. Wait here please.”. She took her daughter back to sit, and she left her Daughter there.

 

“She might be going and live happily with this rich family. She must be happy. Cherry-ya Eomma loves you.”.

 

***********************************

 

Back to present...

 

Yongguk staring at the baby girl on his lap.

“Yah! You know?  I’m the baddest boy that Seoul city ever had!”. Yongguk say it to the girl that still playing with his bunny doll.

“Papapapapapa..”. The girl still playing on his lap, and didn’t pay any attention to him.

“It’s looks funny and stupid if I raise you.”. Yongguk grab her face and looks straight into her eyes. “Are you mommy was stupid? She left you in front of gangster house. I’ll give you an alcohol not a milk, I’ll give you a steak not a porridge, I’ll give you an expensive baggy pants not a diapers, I’ll give you hip hop R n’ B song before you sleep not a lullaby. Can your mom thinking about it? Fortunately, I am a nice bad boy. You know what I’m sayin’?”.

“Papa papapa..”. Well, the girl still busy with Yongguk’s bunny doll.

“Okay. Lets go to my mother’s orphanage. Sorry I can’t raise you.”.

 

Yongguk leave the girl on his bed and get ready to take her to his mother orphanage. So after he take a bath, he carrying the girl. But the girl was crying while patting her belly.

“Bap *rice*..”. The girl’scrying and begging for something to eat.

“You know? You leave here it means you’ll never get bap.”. Yongguk open his refrigerator, and fortutantely he found cheese snacks.  “Bega cheese stringers you know? It’s my favorite but you can have it.”.

“Papapapapaapap..”. She open her eyes wide and claping her hand.

“I know you can’t hold the passion this cheese. But, wait a while I open it to you.”. Yongguk open the cheese package and hand it to the girls. “Oh! Should I bring a bottle of milk to you too? But I have no bottle. Let’s buy ‘ready to drink’ milk!”.

Yongguk place her on his beside seat. He give her a pack of cheese so she sat quietly. After stopped for buy a bottle of vanilla milk he continue to drive his car. Well, just an hour Yongguk finally arrived in front of his mother Orphanage. But.........

 

THERE IS NO ONE THERE...

 

“OH!! SH*T! I forgot! they are on vacation to Hong Kong.”. Yongguk hit the gate and ruffling his hair hard. He got into his car and staring at the girl on his side.

“Ung.”. The girl handed him a empty bottle.

“Aaaahh ~ ! What should I do with you huh?”. Yongguk throw the bottle out of the window.

“Hehehehe........”. The girl chuckled and continue eat her cheese. Yongguk widen his eyes, it’s cute to she her chuckling.

“Yah! You want to seducing me right? You want to make me fall because of your cutness right? I’m strong!”. Yongguk turn on his car engine and intend to bring her to his mother’s house.

 

...

 

Mother’s house..

“AAAAAAHHH ~ YONGGUKKIIEEEE ~!”. His mom shouting in happiness when she look Yongguk from intercom.

“Aish! This woman so noisy.”. Yongguk clicking his tongue and waiting for his mother.

“Welcome cookie yaaaaa ~”. His mother open the door with wide smile and she open up her hand.

“Yaish! I hate when you call me with that cheesy name. Here take her.”. Yongguk handed teh baby girl and about to leave but..

“Eeeuunngaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhh ~”. The girl crying and reach out her hand. “Papapapaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa ~”.

“WHAT?! YOU HAVE A BABY ALREADY?”. Yongguk’s mom widen her eyes in a shock.

“She is not my baby!!”.

“Come here!! Don’t go!!”.

 

His mom grab him and told him to take a and take care for the girl. While she make a coffee for her son.

“So, tell me everything.”. His mom put a cup of coffee in front of him, and take the baby girl from Yongguk’s lap.

“I don’t know who is she. I found her in fron of my house. Nobody can believe me about her, she is not my daughter.”. Yongguk tell the truth to his mother who was still hugging and kissing the baby.

“But she called you papa!”. She still kissing the baby. “She is beautiful like you.”.

“Mom! Come on I am MAN, I’m not beautiful, Handsome!....Hhmm.. Well, She’s not call me papa. She always talking with those papa language. But, no one believe me.”. Yongguk take a sip of his coffee. When the baby grab the remote from the coffee table.

“Papapapapaapapapa..”. The girl take the TV remote to .

“Look! The remote named papa too.”. Yonggu said to make his mom believe him.

“Ooohh ~ So cutee ~ Papapapaapapap..”.

“Papapapaapapapa..”.

“Papapapapapapa?”.

“Papapapapapapaap..”.

“YA YOU TWO! STOP it!”. Yongguk stand up and about to leave the house. “Take her  please. I’m too young. I intend to take her to the orphanage but there is no one. So please take a good care for her until they come back.”.

“No, i can’t.”. His mother looks so sad. “She must be your daughter. You girl may be have a baby and give it to you because she can’t raise her.”.

“Mom come on! I never sleeping with someone! No one!”. Yongguk rise his voice a little to make her mother believe him.

“Are you sure?”. You mother ask him while staring at cutie pie, the baby girl.

“Yes I’m sure mom.”. Yongguk give up. “Okay I’ll take her to another orphanage.”. Yongguk about to leave and the baby girl already in his hand.

“No! She is too cute to live in orphanage. Please raise her.”. His mom take the baby back and hug her tightly. She staring at Yongguk with pleaded eyes. “Please you raise her.”.

“WHAT?!!”. Yongguk feel so -OH-MY-GOD-!-.

“Go out and look.”. she push her son to the out of the door and close it. So the baby’s crying hard. She open the door and let her son back. “See?”.

“What’s that mean?”. Yongguk ask in his husky deep voice with full of curious looks.

“She loves you.”.

 

******************CHAPTER 2 END*******************

 

How is it??

Hope you like it ^^ Please gimme a comment ^^