Chapter 4 : Han Cherry.

Unexpected Papa

It’s night already. Haejung’s walking the street, and her uniform still wrapping her slim body. After get her salary Haejung buy some medicine for her mother and buy some food too for her sister. Yes, she knew her older sister have no money, and since her sister’s house near from hospital which her mother was hospitalized, he go there after visit her mother.

“Mom, I want to go to Aeri eonni’s house. I bought milk and chicken for her and Cherry. So, I’ll be back soon.”. Haejung wrapped her mother’s body with blanket and kiss her sleeping mother forehead.

 

Haejung walking just in 10 minutes and her sister house already in front of her. Haejung knocking the door and calling her sister name. But, no one answer her and no one open the door until she turn the knob and found the door unlocked.

“Eonni?”. Haejung walk in and arrived at kitchen. She walk around the house and found nothing. Until she reach the bath room.

“EONNI!!!”. Haejung close with her palm and crying uncontroly. Her sister drained her blood with a long scar on her wrist.

 

***********************

 

Yongguk looking at her face with his widen eyes. Haejung told him and Soojeong about who is cherry and where is Cherry’s mother.

“I’m sure, it’s because her husband.”. Haejung crying and Soojeong give her tissue and patting her back. “I’ve Report him to the police, and the police doesn’t found him yet. That man, Kim Taehun.”.

“But, how can Cherry arrived in front of my house?”. Yongguk asked her while playing with Cherry’s hand.

“I don’t know. Maybe Taehun threw her.”. Haejung look at Yongguk eyes, with her puffy eyes.

"So her name is Han Cherry or Kim Cherry?". Yongguk asked her to make it sure. Since, he love BANG MINAH's name it kinda weird when he called her Cherry.

"Han Cherry, I don't like she used KIM. Her name is Han Cherry!". Haejung look at him seriously and she said something shocking. “Can I take her with me?”

“........”. Yongguk staring at Cherry’s beautiful face.

 

There is no one who want to raise her. The Destiny forced him to raise the little Minah. But, when he enjoyed to be father. Someone come and want to take her from him.

“But, Minah is.....”. Yongguk about to against Haejung but Soojung cut him.

“Let Minah lives with her family, Yongguk-ah.”.

 

****************************

 

Next Morning..

“Krriiiinnnggg ~ !!”. Yongguk awakened by telephone sounds. He standing immediately, and go out to reach the phone. He walk slowly with eyes that just a half open. Yes, of course he was late and the phone already stop ringing.

“Aish! !”. He banging the telephone, before go to kitchen to wash his face on the sink.

After he felt enough refreshed, he make a coffee for his self and milk for his daughter. He put the coffee on the table, and the milk on the baby chair beside his table. After the breakfast was prepared, he went into his daughter's room, yes it was guest room that he changes into Minah’s room. He entered and called her to have a breakfast.

“Minah-ya.. Ireonah, let’s have a br....breakfast.”. His smile was dissappear, and he go back to the kitchen to throw the breakfast. He don’t know why, but he lost his appetite.

Yes, he found nothing in the Minah’s room. He forgot about what happened tomorrow. He felt a little bit sad. He open the refrigerator and found a lot of snack that made from cheese.

“Who's going to eat it all?”. He mumbling and Minah’s smile came into his mind.

“Aish!”. He shaking his head to erase Minah’s smile in his head. “Doesn’t it's great? It’s mean, my life is back!”. Yongguk smiled and throw his fist up in the air.

“YES!! MY LIFE IS BACK!!”. He shouting and jumping around.

 

‘Krriiinnngg ~ Kriiiinnngg ~ !’ Phone was ringing and still in happy moods he answer the phone.

“Hellow!”. He answer in a half shouting.

“Hey! Sounds you’re really happy now sweety?”. Her mom great him.

“Oh mom, stop calling me sweety.”. He complained and sighing.

“Why yesterday you didn’t answer my call? How is Minah? You promised me you’ll come yesterday!”. His mom sounds upset.

“Oh! Do you know mom?!”. Yongguk playing guest what with his mother in his super happy feelings.

“What? What? What?”. His mom so excited about what a happy news that he will give her.

“Minah’s auntie come to me yesterday and she took her! My Life is back!!”. Yongguk shouting and show his mother his happiness.

“.........”. His mom didn’t answer him.

“Mom?”. Yongguk confused because his mother didn’t give him a response.

“R-Rre-Really? Hsk..”. After took a  minute without sounds, finally his mother open .

“W-Why you crying huh? It’s your son happines you should happy too! Mom! Your son’s burden already gone you sh-”.

“Burden? You call her burden??! Oh Yongguk ah ~ I don’t know why but I’m upset. I believe! You’ll be miss her soon! Bang Minah, remember her name and you’ll be missing her!”.

‘Nit!’ *Call ended*

 

Yongguk look at the phone.................................confuse.

“What the hell?!”. He cursed his mother and slamming the phone before go to bathroom to take a bath.

 

****************************

 

His routine before Minah’s came, was back. Never listen to the teacher, playing around, go to his friends house, drink a alchohol, smoking etc. Even, he told everyone about his ‘burden’ was gone. He come home at 11 o’clock in the night. After, have a drink in Soojeong’s bar of course.

He was about to parking his car when that memory was back to his mind. The memory when Minah’s came, the memory when he walk around with Minah’s in his hand, and when Minah’s crying want to eat cheese. After shaking his head, he parked her car and go into his house.

He was so tired, and tired because of Minah who is always come into his mind too. He walking to the kitchen to have a bottle of soju, but there is no one there. Yes, with a laziness and tiredness he start his car engine and go to supermarket to buy some bottle of soju.

“159.000 won.”. The Cashier said and he’s about to open his wallet to take the money when he realized there is a box of baby milk powder between a half dozen of Soju.

“Oh wait!”. He took the milk out of the plastic bag. “I don’t need it! Why I bought it? Ck.. Sorry, can you recount it.”. He took the milk out and asked the cashier to recount it. But, someone voice make he turn his head suddently.

“Papa!! Papapapa!!”. A baby running into him, and hugging his leg.

“Cherry ya! Come here!”. The girl followed her, grabbing Minah from his leg  and of course he knew who is her. “I’m sorry sir.”. He take a bow without realizing who is the man in front of her.

“Han Haejung?”. Yongguk asked her, and she stop bowwing.

“Oh, Bang Yongguk-ssi.”. Haejung give him a smile, but his eyes just go into someone who laughing in Haejung’s hand.

“Papa!”.

"Minah-ya.". He smiled and call the baby smootly.

 

***********************************

 

I'm sorry to take so long ^^

Here I come with the new chapter..

How is it?

Please gimme a comment ^^