Chapter 3 : Is she Minah’s Mother?

Unexpected Papa

Yongguk finally arrived at home after his mom begged him to take care the baby. It’s not a big deal for him. Since, he has a lot of money so he can just take the baby to the baby day care. So he accepted his mommy request.

But, to take care a baby not that easy to a man who can’t cooking like him. He pick up the phone and start to typing restaurant phone number.

.

.

.

.

“EUNGGAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH ~ HAAAAAAAAAAAAAA ~”. The baby’s crying when she eats a string of Jajjangmyeon.

“Ya!! WAE?? WAE??”. Yongguk panic and take a way the noodle from her.

“Hhaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa ~”. The baby still crying and touching her lips.

“Is this hot?”. Yongguk put a forkful of that black bean noodle. “It’s not hot at all. Just eat it.”.

“......”. The baby drink her mineral water before pull her noodle bowl and start to eat it again. But.... “EEEUUUNNGGAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHH ~”. Yepp she start to crying again.

“Oh god! Are you want to eat cheese again? If you eat it to much it’s not good for your health girl.”. Yongguk feels confuse and he took his phone and dialing Soojeong phone’s number.

 

On the phone...

Yongguk : Soojeong-ah! Come to my house now! I need a help.. *“Huaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa ~ !”. backsound*

Soojeong : I heard the baby crying there!

Yongguk : I’ll tell you later. Please come here! I need your help..

Soojeong : But, I just opened my bar. How can I..

Yongguk : NOW!! PLEASE ~

Soojeong : Okay..Okay.. Wait a minute..

 

After wait 30 minutes long, with the baby girl who always crying, finally Soojeong arrived. He let Soojeong enter his house and Soojeong look at him in shock.

“No she is not mine. I’ll tell you later after you help me. Please, I don’t know why she’s crying like that.”. Yongguk point at the baby who still crying. But, the baby girl take a sip of water before continue eat her noodle. But the girl crying again when she eat the noodle, so Soojeong tasted it.

“YA!! What kind of food that you give to her?!! Oh My God!”. Soojeong take the plate out of the girl. “It’s must be hot for her! I can taste a hot pepper in it. Why didn’t you tasted it first?”. Soojeong carrying the baby and wipe her lips with tissue, and give her a drink.

“I tasted it but it’s not that hot.”. Yongguk said while muncing his dinner.

“She is baby Yongguk ah! You can’t give it to her.”. Soojeon hit Yongguk’s head with the dirty fork, and two strings of noodle stuck on his hair.

“YA! But when I was around her ages my mom give me an hot food. She said, because we are korean!”. Yongguk cleaning his hair with tissue.

“No no no ~ you can make her stomach hurt. I’ll make something better to her.”. Soojeong put the baby on Yongguk’s lap and go to the kitchen. She open the refrigerator and “WHAT! There’s no something in it?! YA! How can you live with just orange juice, milk, and some egg?”. Soojeong shook her head and crossing her arms.

“Not just that things. I Have rice and instant noodle in the cabinets.”. Yongguk said while give the baby milk.

“Wait! What kind of milk that you give to her?”. Soojeong run towards Yongguk and grab the glass.

“That milk from ref...”. Yes, Yonggut cut off by Soojeong.

“Ya! You can’t give her cold milk! It must be warm! You can give her this kind of milk too! It must be the baby milk! Ya! What kind of daddy you are?!”.

“SHE.IS.NOT.MINE!”. Yongguk said with a pressure in every single word.

“Whatever!! Just give me money and I’ll give you everything she need. Come on where is you wallet!”. Yongguk handed her his wallet. “I’ll be back as soon as possible and you! Please don’t give anything to her.”.

 

*********************************

 

Soojeong back and brought so many baby things. She go to kitchen to make a dinner for her, she make a warm milk to her, and she doing anything to take care of her. Well, as a reward Yongguk give her free dinner. But, when she having her dinner the baby crying and keep trying to scratch his diaper.

“Oh! Why baby? Is your bottom itch?”. Soojeong leave his dinner and run toward the baby. When Yongguk just keep calm watching TV.

“Ppapaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa ~”. The baby just crying and pointing her finger to her bottom.

“Auwh! So smell. Let’s go to bath room.”. Soojeong took the baby to the bathroom and.........

“YAH!!! BANG YONGGUUUUUKK ~ !!!! WHEN THE LAST TIME YOU CHANGE HER DIAPER HUH???!!!”. Soojeong shouting so Yongguk can hear her.

“I NEVER DO THAT DIRTY THINGS ~”. Yongguk answer her, and Soojeong wrap the baby with towel, after cleaning her and she go to living room. The baby still crying in her hand.

“Let’s go to hospital.”. Soojeong look him with serious looks.

“What happened to her?”. Yongguk ask and looks confuse. Well, he’s worry too.

“You make her bottom skin hurt. Her skin full of rashes because you didn’t change her diaper. Let’s go to hospital to have some medicine to her, and I’ll give you free lesson to take a goode care to her!”.

.

.

.

.

“Put a a little baby shampoo on your hand. Make bubbles with it.”.

“Like this?”.

“Yes, massaging her head gently.”.

“Like this.”.

“Yes, do the same things with the soap and her body too.”.

“HER BODY?!”.

.

.

.

.

“You have to spread it with your clean hand! Go wash your hand.”.

“Ah! This view is embarrassing! Why she was a girl! Ck! Can’t you just take care to her. For me?”.

“No you’re her daddy. Come on spread the ointment with your finger.”.

“Ooooohhh ~ I can’t ~”.

“Okay like that! That’s good. You spread it 3 times a day, and don’t forget to change her diaper as often as possible.”.

“Okay.”.

.

.

.

.

“Put on his diaper like this.”.

“Like this?”.

“No no no no.. You should make sure it not to loose or to tight. Put it here.”.

“Like this?”.

“Yapp!”.

“Good! Now give her the baby powder before put on her clothes.”.

.

.

.

.

 

****************************

 

“Aaaahh ~ it’s too tiring.”. Yongguk rest his body on his sofa.

“That’s what your mother do when you was baby.”. Soojeong look at him and smile. “I think I miss my mother.”. Soojeong look at his foot fingers.

“I’m sure She’s very happy in the heaven. Happy  to see you helping me with the baby.”. Yongguk pat the older girl shoulder.

“So can you tell me everything about the baby?”.

“Sure.”.

 

*Yongguk tell everything to Soojeong about the baby*

 

“EUNGHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAH ~!”. Soojeong dying in her laughter.

“YAH! SSSSTTT ~ The baby sleeping!”. Yongguk put his finger in front of his lips.

“Hahahaha.. Sorry but it’s so funny.”. Soojeong trying hard to hold her laughter. “I like your mother idea.”.

“Yah! It’s isn’t funny at all, it’s makes me...”. Soojeong cut him.

“No, I Know she just want to make her bad son into a good son.”. Soojeong patting Yongguk’s shoulder.

“My mom didn’t say that.”. Yongguk look confuse.

“I don’t know but I’m sure. She wants to make you be a good boy, so she forcing you to take care a baby. I think, you can be a good daddy to her.”. Soojeong  said it seriously.

“But, actually she was a burden for me.”. Yongguk look down and feel unwell.

“Don’t say that. She is an orphan hhmm yes I Know it ‘maybe’.. But, god give her a present, a good daddy for her. The destiny bring her here. So just take a good care to her. I’ll help you if you need a help.”. What Soojeong said makes Yongguk silent in his deep thought.

....

“So, do you want to marry me?”.

“WHAT?!!”.

“I need someone to be her mother.”.

“I don’t want!”.

“But you just said you’ll help me!!”.

“NO! I Love Himchan! I don’t love you!”.

“I don’t love you too but I need a girl to be her mother!”.

“No, I don’t want!”.

“Yah!! Jung Soojeong Come back here!!! What if the baby wake up??!!”.

“Take a good care to her!”.

‘BLAM!!’ *door slamed sound*

“Hhhhhh ~”. Yongguk take out a heavy sigh, and about to go to his bedroom. Yes, it’s too late already. Time for sleeping.

Yongguk entering his room and look at the baby who sleeping peacefully with two pillow on her side. Keep her from falling. Yongguk laying his body beside her and staring at her beautiful and peaceful face.

“Should I give you a name?”.

“.........”. The baby still sleeping.

“You want to use my family name? It’s Bang. You want to use it?”.

“.........”.

“Okay, I’ll give you my family name. It’s Bang...eeeuumm...What kind of name I should give it to you?”.

“..........”.

“Hhhmm...You looks beautiful like Shin Minah, you know Shin Minah? She is actrees, beautiful....hhhmmm..It’s sounds like I am not creative but her name is not bad right? So, you love it? Bang Minah?”.

“..........”.

“Okay sleep well, Good night Minah-ya.”.

 

***************************

 

2 weeks have passed and Yongguk start to enjoy his day to be a father. No More come home late, No More playing around, No More going to club, and No More night hang out and he just take a good care to his daughter.

Studying in the morning, well just go to college and sleep, go to his friend studio to make some music and song, go to Soojeong house to pick up Minah, and spend his time with Minah. Yes, that was he did everyday. But, Sometimes he go to his mother’s house too. Like today, he went to Soojeong house to pick up Minah.

But..

“Cherry-yah ~”. Yongguk can hear a girl crying and Soojeong’s house door was open.

“What happened?”. Yongguk looks someone with ‘Areum Florist’ uniform, she's hugging Minah and crying. “Soojeong what happened? Is she Minah’s Mother?”.

 

*******************Chapter 3 -END-*******************

 

Please gimme a comment ^^