Chapter 1 : PAPA!

Unexpected Papa

‘BRAK!’ *Table slammed sound*

“BANG YONGGUK!!”. For the umpteenth time Yongguk was caught sleeping in the class.

“Hhhmm ~ Hoooaaaammm ~”. He wake up calmly and coolly look at Mr. Kim, the teacher.

“If you don’t want to pay attention to me, GO OUT NOW!”. Mr. Kim looks so angry and he hit Yongguk’s head with rolled book and shouting at him. Well, with his coolness he just stand up and packing his things, then leaving the class.

“YA! BANG YONGGUK!”.                                                                                                          

‘BLAM’ *door slammed*

 

Bang Yongguk, 23 years old. He is the rich guy who lived in Seoul, South Korea. He had not passed yet from college, or he will never be graduating from college. He want to be a musician but his father against his dream. His father want him to help his brother working  in the family company. But, he didn’t want it. So, he live without his family.

Before, he lived with his father and his older brother  twins. His parent was divorced when he at 7, and his mother lives with his older sister until now. His father is a rough men, that why his mother leave him. Just his older brother who can live with his father, because their same personality.

He leave his house, but he always dragged back to home because of his fathers servant. The servants always found him and drag him back to home, he escaped and found, always like that. So, he make an agreement with his father. He can live by himself but he must continue his study. So that why he never be serious to study, because he was forced. Fortunately, his mother and his sister are the best designer in South Korea. So he lives with a lot of money, from his father and his mother. So, he has a luxury house, and live by him self there.

“Soojeong-ah! Like usual!”. Yongguk walk into his friends bar or house, from the secret door that directly connect to his friend's living room.

“Oh God!! YA!”. Soojeong come out immediately from his bed room and shouting at him. “It’s just 1 p.m and you come here to have some alcohol?! Are you crazy? I almost have a se* with Himchan and you ruin everything!”. Soojeong said angrily but still go to her bar and get what Yongguk want.

“Hahahaha.. It’s okay darling. Hey bro whats up!”. Himchan tossed his body on the sofa beside his best buddy.

“School are , and that old men are bast**d!”. Yongguk rest his head on sofa and close his eyes.

“Hahahahaah.. I pity on you.”. Himchan mocking him and he give Himchan a hard punch on his shoulder.

“Here! What you want!”. Soojeong back with a glass of the best wine in the world, of course the most expensive wine.

“Thanks ahjumma.”. Yongguk  grab his glass and pouring the wine into his glass.

“Fu*k you! You just one year younger than me stupid!”. Soojeong give him a punch, and cause his wine fall out a little bit.

“Oh bit*h! That my super expensive wine and you make it fall out!”. Yongguk give her a glare and her show his fist.

“You want have it again?”.

“Hahahahahah ~ calm down darl.”. Himchan hugging Soojeong, and make a lovey dovey time with her.

“Hey! Stop that disguisting things and let’s have a drink. My treat.”. Yongguk said to his friend and let them drink his expensive wine. Well, he is drinker but not drunker. he hates drunk.

“Really we can?”. Himchan asked him.

“Of Course.”.

 

They’re drinking while having a chit chat time. Soojeong is his best friend, because Yongguk loves her bar and their being a friend since 3 years ago. When Yongguk escaped from his home and sleepover at her bar, and start from that day, their became a best friend. Different with Himchan, because Himchan is his buddy since them in their elementary school, until now. Himchan is his ‘partner in crime’ too, and he was Himchan’s cupid who make Soojeong loves Himchan.

“I watched a news program yesterday and I see your mother’s Orphanage was shooted because their went to Hongkong to have a Vacation. What kind of Orphanage that?!”. Soojeong said in ashtonisment.

“Hhahahaha.. is she such a philanthropist isn’t she?”. Yongguk laughing and back to drink his wine. “Two days ago I went to there and there is a new girl, she was a baby and both parents died in an accident. Luckily she survived and someone took him to my mother Orphanage. She looks boyish and I give her name Soojeong. Hahahahah...”.

“YA! Why you used my name without my permission huh?”. Soojeong playfully angry, before smiling. “You are so unique for sure, bad boy but loves kid.”.

“Not really, My mom is the one who really loves kid.”.

 

***************************

 

After have a drinking time at Soojeong’s house, he left and go to a restaurant  to have a dinner before go home. But, when he arrived at home there is something or maybe someone who makes him confused. Yes, the little girl crying.

“Hey Aegi ya.. Where is your mother huh?”. Yongguk go out from his car and approaching the baby girl.

“hwaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa ~ “. She crying louder and Yongguk just sighing hard.

“Okay let’s search your mother!”. Yongguk parking his car and go out while carrying the baby.

 

The baby girl stop crying when he carry her. Yongguk went to a different kind of place, from around his neighborhood until shopping area that not too far from his neighborhood.

“Excuse me maam. Do you know her?”. Yongguk asked to ahjumma that passed by infront of him.

“No, I don’t”. The ahjumma answer coldly and just passing.

“Ya! Aegi ya. Who is your mother’s name huh?”. Yongguk asked warmly but the girl didn’t answer him and just look at a mini market that they’re passing.

“You hungry? You want something to eat?”. Yongguk asked and the girl point his finger into cheese advertising that displayed on the front door of the mini market. “You want it?”.

“Chichi.”.

 

.....

 

Yongguk bougth her a pack of cheese and a bottle of banana milk. After she eat all of it in the mini market, Yongguk carry her back and continue searching. Until the clock say to him it 10 p.m already and the baby girl looks so tired, sleeping on his shoulder. He was given up and intend to bring the baby to the police station, hoping the baby was met with her family as soon as possible.

“Yes, can I help you?”. Asked the police who have a big round belly fat.

“This baby girl was lost and she searching for his mommy.”. Yongguk said and the piloce took him to another room. There a super slim police and a woman police in that room. The belly fat police whispering something to the woman police and she approaching Yongguk.

“So where you found her?”. Asked her while open wide her hand to carrying the baby girl.

“In front of my house, and she crying.”. Yongguk answered and smothly handed the baby girl into the police woman.

“Okay leave your personal data here before leave this place.”. Yongguk write his personal data, and about to leave but the baby girl was awakened and crying.

“Papaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa papapapaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa ~ !”. The girl crying and reach her hand out to his, and the police woman stopping Yongguk.

“STOP!”. The woman staring you with -are-you-kidding-me- look and Yongguk just swallowing his saliva hard. “You lied?! This baby girl is yours right?!”.

“No! She’s not!”. Yongguk shocked and look confused why the baby girl call his with ‘papa’. Yongguk about to continue his step but the fat belly police blocking his way and look angrily.

.

.

.

.

“Please take care of her! She is not mine!”. The baby was stopped cry when Yongguk carry her.

“But she is stopped cry when you carry her! You can lied to us! Please take a responsibility!”.

“I never had a se* with anyone!!”. The police can’t believe him and didn’t want to take care of the baby. “Oh please ~ I’m a good boy and I don’t know who is she! You can test our DNA! I don’t know her name neither!”. Yongguk said with an expression that show he is about to cry.

“We can’t bel....”. The fatty men was being cutted with the woman police.

“Okay, we take the baby. But if she still crying we’ll take her back to you.”. Said the woman and start to carry the girl makes her crying hard.

“Leave your full address before leave.”.

“Okay!”.

 

After write your full address you back home and clean your body before go to sleep. He still shocked that baby girl call him papa, and the baby girl makes he remembered Soojeong the new baby that came three days ago into his mother Orphanage.

And because the super tired day he sleep already.

 

************************

 

Next Morning..

‘DANG!! DANG!! DANG!!’ Someone knoking the door hardly make he awakened.

“YES!! WAIT A WHILE!!”. Yongguk put his shirt on before go to the front door. “WHO IS..”.

“THIS YOUR BABY!”. Yongguk eyes widen when he saw the police come and handed him with the baby that crying hard.

“B-But-..”. Before Yongguk said something the police leave him with angrily and don’t care about him.

 

He closed the door and he still shocked because in this empty house just him and the baby left. He staring at the baby by a confuse stare, but the baby just smiled at him.

“Yah.. Why you called me papa huh? Who is your mother?”. Yongguk asked warmly and smoothly but the baby didn’t pay attention to him and just stare at his bunny ornament on his table.

“Ppappaaapapapa ..”. The baby point his finger to bunny.

“What?!”. Yongguk asked with a shock.

“Papapapap papapapapapa papapapa!”. The girl clapping her hand and say something that he didn’t understand

“Shi*t! It was her baby language. She not call me papa!”. Yongguk put the baby down and messing his hair hardly.

 

************************CHAPTER 1 END***********************

 

Hey guys^^ Thanks for subscribing..

Here is the first chapter hope you like it ^^

From where the baby come? I'll tell it at the next chapter ^^ gimme a comment pleaseeee ~ ^^