Visitors

[HIATUS] God Said "Time's Up, Heechul"

Previous chapter;

"Hyung", Kyuhyun finally spoke, "what's the dorm cleaner doing here?"

Wait what? THIS GIRL is the new dorm cleaner?!

"Eh...", Eunhyuk let out a small giggle, "I think we disturbed you guys. Seemed to be in the middle of something. . ."

"YAH LEE HYUKJAE!~"

 

Now;

[Narrator]

Eunhyuk jumped in surprise as Heechul yelled at the joke.

Donghae snorted as he covered his mouth with his hand to cover his laughing face.

"Hyung" Kyuhyun said as he started pushing Donghae and Kyuhyun out of the room, "I think we'll come back a little later" he let out an evil smile as he got out of the room and closed the door, only to leave an awkward silence between the girl and Heechul.

Heechul finally decided to stand up and lay down on his bed, without helping the girl to get up. He covered his whole body, even his face, to hide under his thick blanket, still not saying anything...

"YAH!" the girl yelled as she helped herself to get off the cold ground, "What took you so long to get up?! Aish...didn't even say anything to your dongsaengs...Look, they're thinking it the wrong way now! They thought you and I were..."

Before she could finish, Heechul quickly removed the blanket from his face and sat up, "WHAT! You and I were what! ...Look, it's your fault for forcing me to get up in the first place so don't come here and complain..." he layed back down and hid under the blanket.

Again, there was silence.

The girl walked towards the couch to have a sit and calm herself down. Face-palming herself, she sighed and tried to forget the little accident that just happened. Before closing her eyes to have a little nap, she heard Heechul mumble something under the blanket.

"What?" she was confused if he was talking to her or himself.

He started mumbling again.

"EH?"

Heechul popped his face halfway out of the blanket to look at her and repeated what he just said, "I said, they saw you."

"Why are you hiding under your blanket for?" she asked.

Heechul blushed under his blanket, his eyes only looking at her but at the same time, avoiding eye contact. Even he himself don't know why he was hiding.

Embarrassed, maybe? He thought. But why?

"AS I WAS SAYING" Heechul cleared his throat, "The guys saw you."

"So?" she asked with a confused face.

"Well, I thought I was the only one who would be able to see you. When Leeteuk and Eunhyuk visited yesterday, they couldn't see you. But just now...the three guys saw you." Heechul sat up and crossed his arms, "Why is that?"

"Ah, that...well... There are times where I can't control myself. Like, you falling on top of me surprised me of course. And the door suddenly opening, only to see your dongsaengs, surprised me even more, hence I ... wasn't able to think straight and couldn't make myself dissapear from their eyes..."

After a few more minutes of talking, Kyuhyun, Donghae and Eunhyuk came back. As the door slowly opened, Heechul quickly hid under his blanket and the girl pretended to be asleep on the couch.

"Ahhh..." Eunhyuk sighed as he closed the door, "You two are not good at pretending..."

Donghae chuckled.

Kyuhyun sat next to the girl as she still kept her eyes closed.

Eunhyuk and Donghae sat at the end of Heechul's bed. Before Donghae could sit completely comfortable on the bed, he suddenly felt a small bump underneath the blanket. He jumped at the surprise as it moved.

"AH!~" he yelled, quickly getting off the bed along with Eunhyuk. He pointed his finger at the end of the bed as something underneath it moved, "What's that!!!?"

Kyuhyun heard the girl chuckle a little and could see her smile, trying to force her laughter in.

"What?" Heechul uncovered his face and looked at what was happening.

"Hyung! I nearly sat on something~~" Donghae whinned as he continued pointing at what was moving.

"YAH!" Quickly pulling the blanket away, Heechul grabbed his cat and held it between his arms and chest, "You plan on killing Heebum?!"

Kyuhyun looked at the girl as she covered her face with her hands. "It's okay to laugh~" Kyuhyun said.

In an instant, the girl opened her eyes to look at what was happening, only to laugh out loud.

Everyone looked at her, and the boys let out a small laugh.

"Donghae, I don't know what I would've done to you if you squashed Heebum..." Heechul smiled at Donghae as if giving the innocent boy guy the permission to be forgiven. "Aigoo..."

"Oh, hyung~" Eunhyuk said after remembering something, "we talked to your doctor just now. He said you'll be able to go home tomorrow morning...

"Yeah~" Donghae tried to emphasise his excitement.

"So what are we going to do with her?" Kyuhyun asked.

"W-w-what do you mean?" Heechul asked.

"She was meant to clean our dorm today... Maybe we can just bring her with us on the way home.." Eunhyuk commented.

"Oh yeah, we haven't even intoduced ourselves to each other~" Donghae said as he squished himself on the couch between Kyuhyun and the girl. He held out his hand and took the opportunity to be the first to introduce himself, "HI! I'm Donghae, Super Junior's fishy~"

"Uh...Hi~" the girl said as she shook his hand...

"I'm Eunhyuk, Super Junior's most handsome" Eunhyuk said as he quickly ran towards the girl to take his turn to shake hands with her. Heechul loudly and purposely cleared his throat in disagreement.

Eunhyuk glared back at him.

"And.." Kyuhyun tried to reach for her hand passed Donghae being in between them, "I'm Super Junior's Kyuhyun, the best they have..." He smiled evilly with his marbled eyes.

"Hehehe...Nice to meet you all..." The girl stood up to sit at the end of Heechul's bed, leaving the three boys sitting on the couch.

"What's your name?" Heechul said with a blank face, looking uninterested yet curious, with crossed arms.

The girl rolled her eyes at the thought of Heechul being unfriendly, "I'm Angela."

Heechul smirked as he looked away. Right, perfect name for an angel... he thought.

Kyuhyun stood up and walked towards Angela to grab her right wrist and pull her up, "Hyung, I think we better leave, visiting hours is nearly over..."
 

Agreeing, Eunhyuk and Donghae stood up and started walking towards the door.

"Y-y-yah. Where are you taking her?" Heechul held his hands out, as if telling them to stop.

"The dorm, where else?" Eunhyuk said.

"Ah..eh...well, take care.." Heechul stuttered, "Make sure you make her clean every corner of the dorm!~ I wouldn't want to come home tomorrow only to get sick again..."

"Sure will!" Eunhyuk closed the door and left Heechul alone in the room.

Eunhyuk and Donghae walked in front of Kyuhyun and Angela as they walked through the hallway of the hospital. As Eunhyuk and Donghae were talking, Kyuhyun nudged Angela's elbow.

"Huh?" she looked at him.

"Don't think I didn't notice." He said looking staight at where he's going.

"Notice what?"

"what else is there to notice?" Kyuhyun looked at her.

Angela remained silent in confussion.

Kyuhyun sighed. "You and Heenim. How long have you been dating?!" He whispered to her with excitement in his tone, "I bet you got this dorm cleaning job just to be able to see him more often, huh?" He smiled at her with evil eyes.

"EH, what?"

As they got out of the hospital, a van came to pick them up. Everyone got in, making Angela sit in the middle sit, between Kyuhyun and someone she thought looked familiar. At the back, Donghae and Eunhyuk sat.

"Hi" Angela said to the person next to her.

The guy was just staring at her with widened eyes.

"Yah~" Kyuhyun said, "Siwon hyung, don't be rude. Say hi to our new dorm cleaner, Angela~"

"H-h-hi..." Siwon said, still looking at Angela in shock.

"You seem to know Angela, Siwon.." Eunhyuk said from the back of the van as the vehicle started moving.

It can't be her, Siwon thought. Impossible.

 

AN:

Hi guys~~

I think i'll only be able to update once a week~ School's been so hectic, and I got other fics to update too... ;____;

Thanks for all the comments guys~ I'll try to start replying to some comments next update. ^_^ Hope this chapter made it worth the wait... (: