Beating Heart

[HIATUS] God Said "Time's Up, Heechul"

{Heechul's POV}

It was Super Show 4, being held in Korea.

Many fans knew that this is going to be my last (and also Teukie's) Super Show after a few years. We're growing old. So going to the military service this year is a must now.

A lot of fans came, and I was happy as I saw almost half of the fans in the stadium holding up flowers and wearing small wings.

My solo performance was meant to be a happy and cheerful song. But as fans start to chant my name and cheer for me, I couldn't help but cry. Yes, I was crying, along with the other thousands of ELFs in the stadium.

"STOP CRYING, HEECHUL!" I told myself, but it made things worst. My knees started to weaken, so I fell on my knees in the middle of the stage with my tears flowing down my face. I couldn't continue singing, it was just the instruments being played.

I tried to lift my arms that was holding the microphone and placed it in front of my face to say...

"I. LOVE. ELF".

I felt a great joy and happiness in my heart. I can't believe I won't be seeing these guys for two years.

They start to scream again.

 

But then it came. My heart stopped. Literally.

Oh sh*t.

Not here.

Not now...

 

(7 years ago)

Heechul recieved an unfortunate news from his doctor as he had his yearly check up.

"7 years" the doctor said "Approximately 7 years is what you have. I didn't expect this to get worse, Heechul. We're still waiting for a heart donor to replace your weak heart...I don't think you've been taking good care of yourself lately. I told you to stop dancing as it weakens your heart!! Why can't you listen to me?!"

Heechul walked out of the room without even saying a word.

This was his dream. To perform in front of thousands of fans. He didn't care if it would kill him. "We're all going to die anyway" he said, "might as well die being able to do what you want."

He continued living life to the fullest. He continued training and now, a part of a group called Super Junior. No one knew about his illness, except Mr. Lee Sooman himself.

-end of flashback-

 

Next thing I knew, I was in a hospital, in the emergency room, with the doctors surrounding me.

The members were outside, I could see them trying to peak through the door.

I'm dying, aren't I? It was really my time...

I can feel it. It's getting harder to breathe...

I can't believe I'm saying this but  I think I heard next to my ear God said, "Time's Up, Heechul".

Before completely closing my eyes, I heard a loud bang.

Someone came in the room as they banged the door open, getting everyone's attention. It was Siwon.

I ignored him and just looked up the ceiling. Then a bright white light flashed right on my face.

They put the bright light on my face, feeling like i'm blinding. "What are they doing?!" I told myself, "I'm meant to be dying now!"

Then Siwon block the light, thank god. It was blinding me.

Then, could you believe this guy...He slapped me. HE FREAKING SLAPPED ME!

I wanted to slap him back and ask him what the hell is wrong with him, but he's lucky I didn't have the strength to.

He slapped me again! This guy is dead later...

And again, he slapped me, "Heenim!" I heard him yell. I can finally hear what he's saying, "HEENIM! STAY AWAKE! WE FOUND A HEART DONOR!!! HEENIM!" he keeps repeating on my face with his tears falling on my cheeks as they move me in another room.

Then they injected something on me, making me fall asleep.

- - - - - - - - - -

 

I woke up, and first thing I heard was a heart beating inside me. It wasn't my heart though. I can feel it wasn't mine...

I opened my eyes, only to see no one in the room. My eyes looked around, seeing needles on both my hands... Then suddenly, someone appeared in the corner of the room. It was a girl.

WAIT WHAT?!

What's with the wings behind her?!

Oh hell no.

I thought I didn't die. I thought I was still on earth...

She smiled at me, then suddenly dissappeared.

She dissapeared without my permission!

"WHERE ARE YOU?!" I yelled, knowing that I still had a lot of questions to ask her.

The door suddenly opened and I saw Siwon with a bright smile.

"Yah, Siwon.." I said with fear on my tone, "Are we in heaven?"

 

AN;

how's the first chapter, guys?

It's a little boring, i know.

But please do comment and subscribe if you haven't already~ ^^,

so, what's going to happen  next? ;)