What’s visible and what’s invicible

[HIATUS] God Said "Time's Up, Heechul"

AN; sorry that it's been nearly a week since my last update~~ school just started and i'm already stressed. Only one more year left for me so i should just do well. Anyway, he's the update~ ^-^ Enjoy! Comment~

 

[Heechul’s POV]

 

Just great. She disappeared again. . . Aish.

 

Wait. If she can disappear, maybe. . . maybe she’s a . . . ghost? This is a hospital after all. People die here, meaning it is possible that there are ghosts… I CAN SEE GHOSTS??!

 

The nurses rushed in to see what the emergency was. “What’s wrong?”

 

I replied, “Nothing. Don’t worry, too late.” I looked away and closed my eyes, showing that I wanted to be left alone and that I wanted to sleep.

 

They left and closed door. Right at that moment, I opened my eyes, only to look for the girl again. “Yah, wherever you are, you can come out now. You win.”

 

And so she did. She appeared sitting on the couch by the corner again with a smile on her face.

 

“I’m not a ghost, Heechul” she said, “I’m an angel”

 

“Prove it”, I needed evidence.

 

She sat up and walked towards me, leaning her face close to mine, “Are you sure? It might scare you a little” she said with an evil smirk.

 

I let out a small laugh, “Give me your best shot.”

 

She then moved away a little, and there, at that time, I wasn’t sure if I was awake or dreaming, but I saw it.

 

Her wings.

 

She let it out, letting it be visible in my eyes.

 

They were white. Really white. And quite feathery, like the ones you see in movies.

 

I was just staring at her, with widened eyes.

 

She kept moving her wings, proving that they were real.

 

After a few minutes, she hid her wings again. They were invisible.

 

“Believe me now?” she asked as she walked towards me and sat by my side.

 

I didn’t answer, although her wings were clearly real. I just looked away, still thinking of what I just saw.

 

“Okay then,” she said, “Now that I’ve proven it, can you listen now?” She placed her hand on my cheeks to turn my head to face her. “I’m trying to help you here. But if you’re not going to help, I might just give up. Hell is waiting for you after all.”

 

“Wait what?! What have I done? I didn’t do anything wrong…”

 

“I can help you, okay? You just have to learn to listen to me.”

 

I let out a sigh, knowing that I can’t do anything about it. “Whatever. . .”

 

“Okay, from now on, I’ll tell you steps on how to be a better person. First step you gotta learn is quite easy. First step is to be nice to the people around you.”

 

I rolled my eyes, as if I’m seen as an idiot who doesn’t know how to be good. “Too easy. . .”

 

The door suddenly opened and Leeteuk and Eunhyuk came in. What is she going to do? Disappear again? Pshh.

 

“Oh hi, Heenim!” Eunhyuk yelled with his eyes wide open with happiness as he ran towards be and hugged me tightly, forgetting about the needles that were on me, “I’m so happy you’re okay! I was so worried, I slept with puffy eyes cos I couldn’t stop crying last night~ But seeing you here, awake, is just… a miracle~”

 

“Yah, Eunhyuk. I appreciate this and all, but the needles hurt so could you…uhm…” I slowly pushed him away, indicating that he hugged me too tight.

 

“Oh, sorry…” he apologized and bit his bottom lip like a kid who felt guilty for doing something wrong.

 

“Ah come here…” I wrapped his neck with my arm as my other hand ruffled his hair, “Why do you have to be so cute…~”

 

“Ah, stop! Hyung~!” he tried unlocking my arm from his neck but fail.

 

“Heechul, you should act more calmly” Leeteuk said with his dimple smile, walking towards me, “You need more rest…”

 

I let go of Eunhyuk and let a small pout, “Yeah, ahjushi…”

 

“Yah, I’m not that old yet to be called ahjushi~!” Leeteuk sat on the couch by the corner next to the girl.

 

I just stared at him.

 

“What’s wrong?” he said as if creped out by my stare.

 

“You… Aren’t you going to ask who she is?”

 

“Who?”

 

“Who else… The girl next to you…”

 

“Yah, holloween is still far away. Don’t scare me right now cause it won’t work, I’m too tired.”

 

“What… You can’t see anyone next to you?”
 

Leeteuk rolled his eyes and rested his head on the couch.

 

“Yah Eunhyuk” I turned my head to face Eunhyuk, “You can’t see her too?!”

 

“Hyung…” he sat next to me, “Don’t scare me…”

 

The girl smiled at me, “You should stop. You’re just scaring the poor guy…”

 

So…I’m the only one who can see her?