Gravity caused it

[HIATUS] God Said "Time's Up, Heechul"

AN; I know, i haven't updated in a while. . .school's been quite stressing. . .sorry. But here's the update~ ^-^'

[Heechul's POV]

After staying with me in the hospital room for nearly 2 hours, Leeteuk and Eunhyuk left me fast asleep without waking me up.

I woke up the next day, again seeing the girl in my room. Her eyes were closed and her head rested on the couch. Her curly, long hair was messy and some were covering her face, which leaves me to questioning on whether she's asleep or awake.

I tried to sit up, lift my feet and slowly place them on the floor. The coldness of the ground gave me shivers and made me feel like just laying back down again. Just then did I notice that I was wearing those hospital clothing. You know the one where you just wear underwear, then they give you this dress-looking piece of clothing to cover most part of your body. The dress has a opening at the back, so when I bend down, it's possible you'd see my underwear. I didn't like this dress.

And so, I tried to stand up. Slowly, because my legs felt like it were going to break. Why do I feel so weak?

I walked towards her and just stood right in front of her, staring at her face.

Her face was. . . her eyes. . .her lips. . . Oh god, she's drooling.

I lightly slapped her cheeks to wake her up, tilting her head left and right, "Yah, until when are going to stay here for??"

She finally woke up, stretching her arms and as she opened her eyes, she jumped a little at the surprise that I'm right in front of her. "Yah! You scared me. . ."

I smirked as I rolled my eyes and started walking towards my bed, "Angels get scared?"

I layed back down on my bed, placed the blanket over my legs and crossed my arms. "So tell me..." I've been quite curious, "Are you going to stay with me until I die?"

"Uhm. . ." she paused, "It really depends."

"On what?" I turned my head to look at her.

"Well, as I said, you have to prove that you deserve to stay here. Until then, I'll be staying with you. However, if you fail to prove you deserve a second chance in life, you . . . You and The Almighty can talk about that. That's when I get out of your business."

Oh I see. So basically she'll boss me around.

"No, it doesn't mean that. You just have to think about your every action." There was silence. "So. .." She stood up and walked towards me, "Are you ready for the first step?"

What first step?

"You have to be nice to the people around you. Easy, isn't it?"

I don't even have to speak anymore. She basically just reads my mind.

She opened the blinds, letting the sunlight in the room blind me.

"Heechul, stand up. The first step starts now~~" she smiled so evilly. Aish.

"I can't." Make up any excuse, it's too cold to get up right now. "I can't walk properly yet".

"Oh come on~!" she pulled my arms, and tried to pull my whole body off the bed.

"Yah~! I said I can't" She kept pulling, "I can't walk properly yet!" I tried to hold on to the side of the bed.

Within a few seconds, she got my whole body of the bed, my feet again touching the cold ground. I was still holding onto the blanket.

"Stop being so lazy~!" she yelled as she continued to pulled on my clothes. Well, basically, my dress.

I just kept pulling myself back to the bed, but she's too strong~! "Yah! Let go! I want more sleep!~"

"Sleeping is a waste of time! Don't you remember that you only have a limited time left!?" she kept pulling.

"YAH! Go away!!!" I just want to sleep some more! It's too freaking cold!

In a sudden, my hands couldn't hold onto the bed and the blanket anymore. With the gravity tricking me, I fell on top of her, faces just a couple of centimeters away. My hands were on each side of her head, controling myself to not completely fall on her. Oh god. Her eyes.

Her eyes. I just couldn't look away. Why? Why the heck can't I look away?!

Then suddenly, the door opened.

It's Cho Kyuhyun.

It's freaking Cho Kyuhyun, holding a plastic bag that said 'Asian Noodles'.

First he looked on the bed, but realizing I was on the ground, his marble eyes stared until someone pushed him in the room and yelled, "Yah Kyuhyun~ you're blocking the door. Hyung's still need to get in, you know~"

I still on top of her, frozen.

After pushing Kyuhyun in the room, Donghae and Eunhyuk came in, and joined Kyuhyun with the "stare-at-heechul" game.

STOP STARING AND SAY SOMETHING, DAMMIT!

"Hyung", Kyuhyun finally spoke, "what's the dorm cleaner doing here?"

Wait what? THIS GIRL is the new dorm cleaner?!

"Eh...", Eunhyuk let out a small giggle, "I think we disturbed you guys. Seemed to be in the middle of something. . ."

"YAH LEE HYUKJAE!~"