What the...

[HIATUS] God Said "Time's Up, Heechul"

AN; guys, thanks so much for subscribing and commenting~! :)
...& sorry for the late update~ anywho... ^^

- - - - - - - - - -

(Heechul's POV)

"Yah, Siwon", I said with fear on my tone, "Are we in Heaven?"

Siwon closed the door lightly and made his way to sit next to me on the bed. "Hyung... Are you still not feeling okay?" Siwonnie said as he placed his left palm on my forehead, "Hyung, your temperature seems to be normal... The doctors said you'll be able to go really soon."

"Yeah but", I interupted, "ah, forget it..."

There was a minute of silence as my eyes tried to looked around the room. "So care to tell me what happened?" I asked.

"You didn't tell us, hyung, that you had this heart illness...!" Siwon's tone became really serious, "I think you're the one that needs to tell us what happened."

"I didn't want to worry you guys..." I replied with the truth.

"Whatever, hyung." He glared at me, "Anyway, I just dropped by to check on you. I have to go... Sunday mass starts in 10 minutes."

Pssh... Him and his church.

"Heenim, the others said that they might visit a little later...so don't feel too lonely okay?" Siwon smiled, ruffling my hair like I'm a dog.

"YAH!" I yelled as I took his hands of my hair.

Siwon was about to leave the room but just before closing the door, he turned his head to me, "Oh by the way, I ordered our new dorm cleaner to drop by Heebum here, so you know...you have at least your cat to talk to... Expect Heebum here in a couple of hours..." Siwon closed the door, leaving me alone in the empty room.

New dorm cleaner? I thought, So that means that annoying lady is gone? ...Finally.

I closed my eyes. Hoping for more rest. I don't know why I feel so weak right now...

But then I felt someone's index finger poke the tip of my nose, causing me to immediately open my eyes.

I looked around and saw no one.

What the hell?

"Oh, this is not hell..." I heard from a corner, "Unless you do want to go there, I can help with that..."

I looked on my left side and saw a girl, about 23 years old, sitting on the couch, wearing a white plain sleeveless dress that reaches her knees. She was the same girl I saw earlier! Except she doesn't have wings...

"What wings?" She asked as she walked towards me.

"Okay, who are you?!" I asked as I sat up, trying to move away from her as she was coming closer. "You must be our new dorm cleaner... Where's Heebum? Just leave him with me and you can be on your way out."

"Heebum's right next to you." She said.

I looked on my right and saw my cat, enjoying the soft bed i'm laying down on. Since when was he here?!

"We've been here for quite a while now... Just waited for Siwon to leave..." she replied.

"What the... YOU CAN READ MY MIND? WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU?"

"Oh nah, Captain Obvious, I so can't read your mind..." My eyes widened with fierce. No one disrespects me, okay?

"Oh by the way" she continued, "I don't like you using the 'hell' word. It burns my ears"

AND DEFINITELY NO ONE TELLS ME WHAT I CAN AND CAN NOT DO.

"I can" she said, "and you can't do anything about it."

"J-just..STOP, okay? You being able to read my mind freaks me out! I don't even know you! Like, what the...!" I tried to continue but I couldn't!

WHAT THE...!

"I told you," she smiled so evily at me, I just want to send her to h-h-e-...

"You can't say it. The word 'hell' is out of your vocabulary now..."

I stared at her for a few seconds. Not blinking. Not saying a word.

"Okay, seriously," I sighed, "who are you?"

"I ... was sent here because I've got a mission to do."

"And?" I need more info, please.

"That mission is to help you prove that you deserve to stay here... And looking at it, this mission is going to be hard..."

"To what? Wait, I  don't understand..."

"I'm someone sent from heaven. Don't you get it?!"

"Uhmmm..." I tried to reach for the emergency botton next to me, and as I pressed it, I started yelling for help, as what a normal person would do...

"YAH! HELP ME! SOMEONE MENTALLY ILL IS IN MY ROOM! SOMEONE TAKE HER AWAY!"

But she just smiled. "You know...what you just did... was not a very good idea."

And then again, she dissapeared.

OH GREAT.

 

AN;

A short chapter here...sorry. But comments are appreciated! ^-^
I need your ideas, guys. Tell me what you think will happen next! ;)