Chapter 2

Love Style

Kwangmin stood outside the classroom as he wait to start the first part of the plan. It was clear that Kwangmin was nervous. It was also clear that Youngmin who was waiting with him was trying hard not to laugh. Kwangmin finally turned to ask Youngmin on last time.

 "Are you sure this is going to work?" Kwangmin whispered lookeing down the hallway to make sure no one heard.

 "Come on. The plan isn't even starting yet all we are doing is asking her friend what kind of guys she likes." Thats when the 'Friend' walked down the hall. She was tall and beautiful. She was the most popular girl in school according to the guys in school she was every guys dream she also was one of Euna's closest friends. " MIhi!" Youngmin called. Kwangmin stiffened.

 "Oh if it isn't the Jo twins. What can I do for you? I mean you never talk to me much." Mihi voice was high and you could tell she put extra effort into every word. The jo twins didn't really talk to people besides Euna. That was the reason she had become friends with her in the first place. This way she could close to them especially Kwangmin, her crush since middleschool.

 "Actually Kwangmin has a question for you." Youngmin turned to Kwangmin and Kwangmin glared at him. He cleared his throat and said:

 "Well I... uh.. was wondering if you knew what type of guys Euna liked. I mean I can't ask her because I'm a guy and thats kind of girl talk." Mihi's smile dropped for a split second before she replied.

 "I don't know but I can find out or you guys."

 "Really!"

 "Sure. Meet me after school by the gym."  She smiled and walked into the classroom. Behind her she heard the twins talk.

 "See was that so hard?" Youngmin asked.

 "I know it wasn't hard but whenever it comes to Euna I always get nervous no matter what it is." Kwangmin replied at that they walked in behind Mihi.

-----------------------------

 At lunch Mihi went and ate lunch with Euna. "So We've been friends for a while right Euna?"

 Euna looked up from here lunch of kimbap which she was devoring. "I guess why?" she said.

 "Well I was wondering about your prference in guys.I mean we are going to have to get you a boyfriend eventually."

 Euna practically spit out her kimbap, "what?"

 "Well you only talk to one guyreallyand you can't hang on to Kwangmin forever so we have to get you a boyfriend. Now what type of guy do you not like?" Mihi pushed.

 "Well I guess someone who is quiet and dosen't speak their mind. Who thinks there to cool for things." euna said after she gave it some thought.

 "Really and what do you like?" Mihi asked.

 "Well someone I can talk to and I like people with 4D personalities cause they are never boring." Euna blushed as she said this.

 "Ahh so you like Kwangmin?" Mihi replied.

 Euna was shocked she quickly turned to Mihi and tried to laugh it off. "I don't know what you mean."

"I guess thats a good thing then."

 "Why?"

 "Well I heard that Kwangmin has been in lovewith the same girl since Middle school. I don't want to see you get your hopes up." The bell rang and Mihi walked away smiling to herself. The only reason she was friends with Euna was to keep her away and get herself closer to Kwangmin. If that was so why did she feel so guilty?