Chapter 3

Love Style

Kwangmin had been waiting for Mihi for a long time. Long enough for Donghyun, Hyunseung, Jeongmin and Minwoo to come to his school from their school and get bored. he was getting too impatient and decided to leave.

 "I told you this was a bad idea. I should have just figured something else out." he said in frustration.

 Jeongmin didn't look up from what ever game they had decide to play to keep themselves entertained to asnswer him, "The plan is fine maybe its just the girl who you asked is the problem."

 "Fine, whatever lets just go." Kwangmin started to walk away. Right after he said that is when he heard a faint voice call after him.

 Mihi skipped up to Kwangmin and then sweetly, maybe too sweetly said, "Did you wait long?" the others cringed at that and thenshe smiled brightly at all of them. "Hello Oppas."

 "Hi..." they all said back to her.

 "Where were you?" Kwangmin asked.

 "Sorry had to freshen up a bit." kwangmin just wanted to smack his head at how this girl was acting. "Sorry to make you wait Oppa it won't happen again.

  "Thats fine can you just tell me what she said?"Kwangmin asked he was getting impatiant. He had promised to go out with Euna today. Just shopping and hanging out but hopeful if the plan worked it wouldn't just be two friends hanging out anymore.

 "what who said?" Mihi acted all innocent.

 "Euna of course." kwangmin always got frustrated talking to the girls at his school.

 "Oooohhhhh thats right." Kwangmin gave her an encouraging look. Mihi went on to tell Kwangmin and the guys that she liked the complete opposite of what  she told her. She wanted to make sure that they don't get along anymore.

 The whole time she was telling the this Youngmin couldn't help but feel that something was off about what Mihi was telling them. That didn't seem like Euna at all. After she was done talking which was taking forever she turned to Kwangmin and said, "Oppa! how bout you treat me to ice cream as a reward for helping?" she was putting everything in to her way of talking now you could tell.

"Sorry how bout another time I have to go meet up with Euna." with that Kwangmin ran to go find Euna and put his silent, bad boy act to the test.

 Mihi watched Kwangmin and her grin slowly turned into a scowl. to the five guys there it was very noticeable. they all looked at each other with worry.

----------------------------------------

I'm sorry I know it is short but hang in there. I have been really busy with family I will update again soon.