chapter 4

Love Style

Kwangmin looked at his phone and looked around the fountain area of the mall him and Euna had decided to met at. he was dressed differently then he would usually be dress to everyone else he looked like he didn't care what he wore but still looked good but to him he spent a while choosing this outfit. He looked different he knew changing his hair and clothes, but not enough for her to not reconize him.

He saw  Euna sitting at a bench looking at her phone. He also saw her look around and she looked directly at him and then turn away. He knew he looked different but not that different. He walked up to her and sat down next to her. 

"Hey." he said as he sat down she gave him an annoyed look. 

"Can I help you?" she asked him. That confused him. 

"I am here to meet you." he said. She tried not to laugh she turned towards him and stared at him.

"Look I don't know where you got so confident butI am waiting for..." she quickly got quiet and reahed her hand up and lifted his bangs which covered most of his face. "Kwangmin?" he nodded and Euna just gave him a strange look. "What happened to you?" she said with a weird look on her face.

"What do you mean?" He said acting all innocent s she decided it was better not to ask.

"Nothing lets just go." she took his hand and lead hm away from the bench. "I'm hungry let's go."  though out the whole day Kwangmin acted uncaring and arragant. When they ate he ignored her most of the time and when she tried to start a conversation he shot her down. Late when they where shopping he looked at only things for him ad when she tried on something and asked him a ot it he wasn't helpful. She started to get mad. 

She lead him back to the bench they had been at before. This time most of the people where having dinner or going home. They sat down and Euna turned to him. She angerily fixed his hair and then said.

"What is your problem today! You are never like this." at that time Kwangmin was worried.

" This is the new me you got a problem with it?" 

"yeah actually I do. why are you like this did something happen?" he ignored her and just looked off somewhere else not sure what to say. "If something is wrong please tell me I will help you. But if this is really just the new you and you decide to act like this I don't know I I want to get to know the new you. Bye." she got up grabbed her bags and started to walk off. Quickly Kwangmin got up and grabbed her wrist.

"Wait!" he said desperately.

"Why? Why are you acting like this?" 

"Because I like you. I like you but you don't feel the same. if this is the kind of guy you like that is fine I will be like this." he said quickly in all one breath. 

"You like me?" she asked shocked by the words.

"Of course since I first met you on the bus. I have always liked you. I get why you wouldn't like me but I will go back to normal just please don't stop being my friend." Euna smiled.

" I don't want to be your friend." kwangmins heart dropped he looked down and started to walk away but she stopped him.

"where are you going stupid." he turned confused. His eyes locked with hers and she smiled. "I like you too. I hate guys like you are acting like right now I have seen to many. But there is no one else like you." he quickly hugged her. She laughed and hugged him back. After awhile she stopped him and asked him. "Where did you get the idea I like this kind of guy anyway?"

"Mihi told me this was the type of guy you liked."

"No I told this is the type of guy I hate. She told me I should give up on you since you liked the same girl from middle school which wouldnt be me."

"no I never really paid attention to girls until you." 

"We were both kind of stupid." 

"yeah we were."

"You don't have to worry anymore. You are my style." 

------------------

Okay guys! That's it! Sorry for the long delay but I just couldn't think how in the world to end it. Then I thought I put it up a while ago but I forgot to press the button to not hide the chapter. Please comment and tell me what you think. I f you like ZE:A Please check out my other stories,  'turn back time', and 'friend idol, or more!' a thank you for reading!