Chapter 1

Love Style

Kwangmin walked out of the house and looked back where Youngmin was watching him from the window. Kwangmin Let out a frustrated sigh and started walking to the bus stop. He knew to day was going to be boring. Actually it was going to be more like torture. Without Youngmin there all of the girls would turn their attention towards him. Why did Youngmin have to be sick? The girls where bad enough when Youngmin was there but now he was their only target.

 

When Kwangmin got to the deserted bus stop he didn't have to wait long for the bus to come. It came to a stop and he went to his normal seat at the back of the bus. Usually unless the bus was packed him and Youngin took up the whole back of the bus but he didn't want to look like a jerk taking it all up himself so he sat by the window. He his Ipod and put on his headphones. He decide since he had nothing else to do he would do a little people watching.

The same bus driver who always drove this route was sitting at the front. He had his usual uncaring attitude as he drove to the next stop. The same elderly couple held hands as they sat together in the same spot they had every day for who knows how many years. It was the same bus he had road in since he and Youngmin had started middle school. He liked it that way.

At the next stop the bus driver opened the door and Kwangmin saw the same middleschooler and middleaged man get on the bus. the door was supposed to close after the man got on but then another person entered the bus. Her long black hair was pulled to the side and braided. Her lips curled up as she smiled to the bus driver as she walked past. She looked perfect.

Her eyes scanned the bus and she locked eyes with Kwangmin. Walked towads where he sat and sat by the window across from him. He watched her as she sat down. She also but on her ipod and looked over at him. Kwangmin quickly looked away and out the window. A little while later he felt a tap on his shoulder. He looked over to see the girl wave and point to his headphones. He took them off and she started to speak.

"Annyeonghaseoyo." She said very politly and bowed alittle. He bowed back as she continued, "I was just wondering if you attended Seoul High school?" Kwangmin just weakly nodded his head. "Really?" her face brightened as he nodded. "Thats great I'm starting there today. I was wondering if I could follow you there I'm not very confident at directions." she laughed a bit at the end. For the first time Kwangmin realized that she wore the girl uniform for his school. A few seconds had past and he still hadn't repiled.

"S-sure." he said weakly not knowing what was wrong with him.

"Thats great. My name is Han Euna by the way. It is nice to meet you." she extended her hand to him and he shook it.

"Jo Kwangmin"

____________________________________________

A few months had past and now kwangmin and euna where always together. They had somehow bonded through that time on the bus and it turned out that they were in the same class and she sat right next to him. Youngmin was also friends with euna but he had started to make new friends from a near by high school. Those friends where over one day right before Kwangmin was going to meet up with Euna on a project. Their names where Minwoo, Donghyun, Hyunseong, and Jeongmin. they walked into the room as Kwangmin stared at his closet.

"Dude I thought it was only the girl who worried about what to where on a date." Youngmin said as he ploped onto Kwangmin's bed. kwangmin glared at him.

"It is not a date." Kwangmin said and went back to staring at his closet.

"Then why are you so worried?" Donghyun said as he pulled a shirt out of Kwangmins closet and held it up to himself in front of a mirror.

"Because I WANT it to be a date." kwangmin took the shirt frim donghyun and put the shirt back into the closet.

"Well how do plan to make that happen?" Hyunseong asked.

"I don't know" Kwangmin hit his head against the window as he threw what seemed like the millionth shirt to the floor.

"Well I know." Jeongmin said. "Just become her perfect guy."

"I'm trying." kwangmin started to put the shirts back in the closet. "Wanting it to be a date means I want to become her boyfriend."

"No thats not what I meant." Jeongmin said.

"Than what do you mean?" Minwoo said all of the boys looked at Jeongmin. None of them knew what he meant either.

"Your going to become her 'lovestyle'."

___________________________________________

I was going to make a oneshot ut changed my mind. It still is not going to be that long only a handful of chapters. I'll update my other story soon I'm just having so writer's block for that story.