Is that you?

Come back to me.

“Mr. Kwon, this is the document that you asked me to finish up.” Jenny pass the folio to Mr. Kwon who is sitting on his chair while browsing his other folder.

“ I hope you will finish up all the works given by this week, Jenny. There’s still many design for you to hand in to me. You can go now.” Mr. Kwon reminds and Jenny stepped out of the room.

“Jenny-uh, let’s go and have dinner together, my treat.” Yoona run to Jenny and tugged her arms.

Jenny thought for awhile and nodded.

Three minutes away from the work building to the samgyupsal store, Jenny and Yoona arrived. They order a plate of ddukbokki and some samgyupsal.

“Jenny, didn’t know you would want to follow me here. As far as I know you, you didn’t like to eat at this kind of stall, right?” Yoona asked as she stuffs the meat into her small mouth.

“Aishh Yoona, eat slowly. It’s not like I’m going to run away and leave you here alone.” Jenny said.

“Seem like you will do that. Anyways, you have been a designer for two years, don’t you want to change into other career? I mean like, a face and body and a voice like you, you can be an idol. Do you know that?” Yoona asked.

“Idol? You want me to be an idol? No thanks. I’m happy to be able to be a interior designer. That’s my dream since high school and now I achieved it, I won’t leave it.” Jenny explained.

“Ahh, but seriously you can be an idol.” Yoona said again and Jenny chuckled at her best friend respond.

Jenny stop eating when suddenly her heart beat like there is something weird. Her heartbeat became faster and weirdly this only happens when she will take an exam or when she sees Jiyong.

  She looked around the stall and saw a familiar figure. Jiyong’s figure. Eventhough she can’t seem to see his clear face, she feels that that figure belongs to Jiyong. She looked away and with her face looking worried.

“What’s wrong with you, Jenny?’ Yoona asked while sipping her cola.

“Ahh.. no-nothing. I think I got heartburn.” Jenny unconsciously answer.

“Heartburn? I didn’t see you eat that much, Jenny-uh. You face look so pale.” Yoona stop her eating and cupped Jenny’s face.

“I-I’m fine, Yoona-uh. Continue your eating then let me bring you to somewhere to have a nice coffee.” Jenny replied.

“You’re treating me to coffee? Araso, let’s finish this.” Yoona happily agreed. She looks so fragile with her tiny bone but she sure eats a lot.

~~~~~~~~~`

“Hyuuuung~” Daesung tugged Jiyong’s shirt.

“What do you want?” Jiyong said.

“You said that we are going to have an ice-cream treat after this right?” Daesung widened his eyes in excitement.

“You like that much?” Jiyong asked lovingly.

“Umm, really like it.” Daesung nod.

“Ya, Kwon Daesung!” Seungri knocked Daesung head.

“Mwoyah?!” Daesung shouted.

“You’re not my twin outside home. You really look like a kid. Be like me, I’m matured enough and doesn’t suit to be your younger twin.” Seungri said while fixing his collar.

“Ya, Kwon Seungri. Don’t think I like being your twin. I am maybe still a kid but still better than being a playboy like you.” Daesung answer back and walk towards Jiyong who left them.

Jiyong entered the samgyupsal store and look for three empty seats. When he look around, he spotted a familiar not so skinny and not so fat figure. She wore a dark purple shirt and her hair tied down. Her bag and blazer was beside her and she exactly look like his ex-girlfiend. Im Jenny.

He stopped walking and stare at her side profile. She didn’t eat at all but rather, she look at her friend who is stuffing all the meat into .

“Is that Jenny?” Jiyong asked himself. “Young man, let me lead you to your seat. How many people?” A lady asked.

“Ermm, three. Thanks.” He walk together with the lady but his eyes didn’t leave Jenny.

“Hyung, where are you?” Daesung and Seungri barged in and Jiyong waved to signal them to come over.

~~~~~~~~~~`

“Ahjumma, your samgyupsal is really the best!” Yoona show a thumbs up and the lady smiled and thanked them.

“Thank you for coming, agashi. You must be working nearby?” The lady asked.

“Yes, we worked in the building that is three minutes away from here. I hope I can come by more often.” Yoona wipe with the napkin.

“You’re welcome to do that every day, agashi.” She smiled and both Yoona and Jenny stand up from their seat and walked out the store.

“Yoona, let’s go and have some coffee. My body needs some hot things now.” Jenny hold her hand and walked out the store.

~~~~~~~~~~`

Jiyong who seat facing the main entrance of the store, keep looking at the familiar lady making sure that is Jenny in front of him. He let his brothers eat before him and all he does is he picked up a chopstick and dip it into a hot sauce and put it into his mouth. Weirdly, he didn’t feel spicy.

“Hyung, why are you only eating the sauce? Eat this before this playboy finish them up.” Daesung picked the grilled meat and put it in Jiyong’s mouth.

Seungri just glared at him without wanting to start a fight with his older twin.

“Hyung.” Daesung shook him up and follow his gaze. Daesung was shocked too because he recognized the slim figure, Jenny noona.

After Daesung follow his hyung gaze, he look at Jiyong who is still staying still there with his chopstick in his mouth, Daesung shook him, “Hyung.”

Jiyong woke up from his intense staring and look at Daesung.

“What’s wrong with you? Why haven’t you start eating yet?” Daesung asked even though he wanted to ask whether that lady is Jenny noona.

“No-nothing. I was just too tired. Let’s start eating now.” Jiyong picked the meat and place it into his mouth.

“Ya Kwon Seungri! You’re finishing the meat!” Daesung flinched Seungri forehead and he just look up with the food stuffed in his mouth like a chubby chipmunk.

Jiyong ignore his brothers and still wondering if that lady he saw is really Jenny.

‘Jenny-uh, is that you?’He sighed and continue eating.

~~~~~~~~~`

“Hi, may I take your order, maam? The counter lady asked Jenny.

“One Iced Cramel Macchiato and what’s for you?” Jenny look at Yoona who is looking at the menu.

“Ice White Chocolate Mocha for me.” Yoona said and the lady nodded.

They took a sit and after the drinks are delivered.

“I thought you want to have something hot?” Yoona asked while sipping her drink.

“I’ve changed my mind. I want to have something cold now.” Jenny smiled and drinks her macchiato.

“And I thought you bought me somewhere I didn’t know but this place is the place I always go to.” Yoona said.

“I love starbucks. Problem with that, Yoona?” Jenny rolled her eyes and smile afterwards.

“Fine. Where are you going after this?” Yoona asked.

‘I would like to check whether that guy is Jiyong oppa but I doubt I can go back there.’ Jenny thought and sigh.

“Ya, Im Jenny. Where are you going after this?” Yoona asked again.

“Home.” Jenny simply reply because her head is full of Jiyong’s face.

~~~~~~~~~`

“Thanks for the treat, hyung.” Daesung thanked followed by Seungri.

“You’re welcome. I’ve always wanted to treat you guys.” Jiyong smiled and pay the owner lady.

When the twins walked out the store, Jiyong take the chance and ask the lady who the two lady is just now.

“Ahjumma, can you tell me about the two ladies just now?” He asked.

“Which one?” The old lady think.

“The one who wears dark purple shirt and her friend who wear black shirt. They are sitting there.” He pointed to the same seat Jenny and Yoona are sitting.

“Ahh, those two ladies often come here during this time. They said that they work near here. Their building is three minutes away from here, if I’m sure.” She replied.

“How about the purple shirt lady? Does she look like a mixed Korean?” Jiyong curiously ask again.

“She does look mixed to me. What’s wrong?” The lady asked while smiling like a proud mother.

“I’m sure that she is Jenny. Anyways, can you help me, ahjumma?” Jiyong asked for a favor.

“Araso, what is it?” She happily accepted his favor.

“Can you give the mixed Korean lady this photo when you get to see her next time?” Jiyong took out a photo of Jenny and him and pass it to the old lady.

“She really does look like her. Is she your past girlfriend?” She asked.

“Yeah. That’s all, ahjumma. Please do me this favor. I will come back again after some time. kamsahabnida.” Jiyong smile and bow to the lady and walk off.

The old lady looked at the photo and smile. “I hope this two will patch back up.” She put the photo safely into a drawer and continue her chore.

~~~~~~~~~~~`

After treating Yoona to drink, Jenny walk back home to her apartment with ear piece plucked in her ears. She played the song Summer Star-G.Na.

She finds that every G.Na’s song make her relate to her real life experience. She once lay down a field of grass with Jiyong and watch stars after they solved some of their problems. For Rumor-G.Na, she thought that Jiyong will be happy with any girl out there without her by his side but what she doesn’t know is, both of them suffers without each other.

She pressed the password for the apartment and walk in with a tired plus unsure expression.

“Mum, I’m home.” She took off her 5 inches heel and walk in the living room.

“Oh you’re back. Do you have any dinner?” Her mum asked while her dad put his arms over his wife shoulder.

“Yes. I’m going in to have a sleep. It has been a long time since I saw you, dad.” Jenny smiled and walk in her room.

Her parents smile and shouted, “Im Jenny, let’s have a family talk!”

~~~~~~~~~`

“Omma, I’m going bed first. Thanks for the tea and sandwich omma. I love you.” Jiyong thanked his mum and kiss her cheeks.

“Araso. Go and have a nice sleep.” His mum patted his back and he walk up the staircase.

In the room, Jiyong didn’t sleep but he just switch off the light and open the door of his balcony, hugging his pillow and stare into the deep blue ceiling.

“I have a good time but why did I see a girl who exactly looks like Jenny? She looks so different but why can I see Jenny face when she was in high school?” He asked himself.

“I hope that the ahjumma will give the photo if ever that look-a-like Jenny come again. I will come and tell the ahjumma what happened. That won’t kill, right?” Jiyong smiled and took out a yellow piece of paper and a black ink pen.

Dear Jenny,

I went to Samgyupsal store today and I saw a familiar face, just like yours. I really pray hard that she is you. Will you be thinking the same too, Jenny-uh?

Jiyong

~~~~~~~~~~~~

HI !! Actually, I’ve been wanting to ask. This story doesn’t seem to be interesting, huh? So far I only have 2 subscribers and one unsubscribe me :’( I feel sad because I really wanted to write this story. Please give me your feedback about this story and ask me if you want me to continue with this ff or not. Cause I hope I will be able to continue this ff :’(