It's time to forget.

Come back to me.

“Go and call your hyung. Dinner is ready.” Their mum ordered.

“Daesung, you go. I’m tired.” Seungri ordered his older twin.

Daesung sighed and went up to Jiyong’s room.

He knocked but Jiyong didn’t answer.

“Oh, he left his key outside.” He took the key and unlocks Jiyong’s room.

“Hyung.” He looked at the messy room and a photo frame beside Jiyong’s pillow. He was hugging the frame.

Daesung take a look at the frame and sighed.

“Jenny nuna. Hyung still remembers her.” He shook Jiyong up and he’s awake.

“Hyung, dinner’s ready.” Jiyong sat up, rubbing his eyes.

“Ya, how did you get in? I locked the door.” He question.

“Too bad. You left the key outside the shelf there. Omma asked you to come down. Let’s go, hyung.” Daesung pulled Jiyong’s hand up and lead him to the kitchen.

Jiyoung sat in front of his mum beside their maid, Yuri.

Yuri wanted to fill up his cup but Jiyoung declined it. “I’ll do it.” He takes the jug and pours it himself.

“Eat a lot, kids.” Their mum said.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~`

“Ah.” Jenny stretch her long arms.

“What a long tired day. I came back from the airport and I’m supposed to be at home sleeping but I’m here doing this crap.” She sighed and off her laptop.

“Im Jenny.” Called her boss that is walking out his room.

“Remember, redo the design and gave it to me by tomorrow.” He reminded.

“Yeah.” She answered and gave him a bow.

She was wearing a shiny black five inches pump with a jean and striped shirt with a black blazer.

“If I’m not an interior designer who work in a office, I won’t be wearing this.” She complained and plucked her earpiece in her ears and walk towards her usual bus stop to wait for her bus.

She played her all time favorite song, G.Na-Rumors. That song reminds her of her first boyfriend, Kwon Jiyoung. She wanted to know where he is and that will make her happy.

‘Maybe he’s with a new girl that is much better than me. Maybe he has forgotten me.’ She board the bus and sit at the very back of the bus.

After five minutes of boarding the bus, she finally reach her house.

“Mum, I’m home.” Her mum is a Canadian and that is why her name is Jenny.

“Have you eaten? Why didn’t you come back home first?” She asked.

“Mum, I have a lot of crap to do at work. I have to redo every design I did in California. I don’t even have any time to shut my tired eyes.” She complained.

“Life is hard and you can’t run away from it. I’ve prepared some seafood soup for you. I’ll be at my room. Call me if you need anything.” She patted Jenny’s back and went to her room.

Jenny seems to sigh the whole day and went to have a hot shower after a long day.

She wiped her face right in front of the mirror with a make-up remover and tied her hair into a bun. She then her speakers and played song randomly. Not wanting to make noise.

“Even after five years, why don’t you just forget all about that, Jenny? Today is the new day of the year why are you being so miserable? You should go and enjoy and not be such a loser thinking about a guy who left you without any reason.” She throw away the tissue and went to lie down the comfy bed.

“New year. New start. Find a new guy and forget about that Jiyoung. He is not even worth it to remember about. He won’t remember me.” She closed her eyes and enjoy the song.

~~~~~~~~~~~`

“Thanks for the food, omma. I’ve ate well.” Jiyoung thank his mum and help his mum washed the plates.

“Just leave it there. Yuri will do it.” His mum said.

“I’m used to do everything by myself, omma. Yuri, you can do the other stuffs.” He said.

Yuri nodded and wiped the table with a wet cloth.

“Jiyoung-uh, are you okay? Do you want to tell me everything that happened past few years?” She patted his back and asked him.

“Omma, I’m fine. It’s a new year. I’ve already planned to forget all those stuffs that happened. Omma, you have to move on too.” Jiyoung hold her old hand.

“Thanks, Jiyoung-uh. Yuri, can you cut some fruits and then join us at the living room.” She ordered and Yuri continue her chores.

“Hyung, how’s California? Are there many chicks? Any for me?” Asked the younger twin, Seungri.

“Not for you. None.” Jiyoung made an ‘x’ sign to Seungri.

“You will be forever alone, Seungri. No girls would want you.” Daesung hit the back of Seungri’s head.

“Shut up, Daesung. You’re not that handsome.” Seungri rolled his eyes.

“Stop quarreling already. My ears are going to burts!” Jiyoung shouted and smiled afterwards.

“Hyung can’t be mad at us.” Seungri teased Jiyoung.

“Shut up before I make you, Kwon Seungri!” Daesung hit his head with the remote control.

“Aish. Then what did you do there?” Seungri asked while in annoyed with his older twin.

“Just taking up course and have some vacation.” Jiyong answered.

“Can’t be that bored huh, hyung? You should hook up with some Californian girls.” Seungri sighed.

“None of your problems.” Jiyong kocked his head slightly.

The Kwon family ate the fruits together at the living room together with Yuri, their maid. Without their own father, that has left them five years ago for some reason.

~~~~~~~~~~`

The sun shined brightly and the lights are still on in Jenny’s room. She was asleep the moment she closed her eyes while removing her make-up yesterday night.

“IM JENNY! IT’S ALREADY 10 IN THE MORNING AND YOU ARE STILL ASLEEP? GET UP AND GO TO WORK!” Her mum shouted while knocking on her continuously.

Jenny opened her eyes and sat in bed immediately without knowing what is happening.

“Yeah mum. I’m awake.” She opened the door and saw her mum standing in front of her room.

“Im Jenny, what time is it now?” She asked.

“Relax mum. It’s only night. I just took a short nap.” Jenny messed her hair up.

“You must still be in dreamland, my daughter. It’s already 10 in the morning and you have to go to..”

“WORK!” She cut her mum’s and went to grab her towel.

“Aish this girl.” Her mum grumble.

~~~~~~~~~~~~`

“Yoona, where is Jenny? I have the appointment with her client today at noon. Where is she? She didn’t even give me the design yet!” Mr Kwon walked out of his room with a angry face plastered on his face.

“Maybe she is still trying to work out on how the deisgn would be, Mr Kwon.” Yoona answered.

“Better be. If not, she’s fired!” He stomped his feet and bang the door hard.

~~~~~~~~~~~`

“My design. What should I do? Oh my god!” Jenny put on a light colored lipstick and went out her room.

“Mum, I’m going to work.” She said while her mum is watching shows.

“Go and have a light breakfast first. I have pack for you some pancakes because I can confirm that you won’t be able to go and have lunch today.” Her mum stood up.

“Thanks, mum. See you later. Love you.” She kiss her mum cheek and waved.

While she walk with her earpiece on, she doesn’t seem urgent and a red shiny car stop beside her.

The car honk but she didn’t hear. The car stopped beside and she stop walking.

“Im Jenny, you should stop listening to your songs and start to listen to nature’s sound. Come in. you’re already late.” Her male colleague offered.

“Ah, Seunghyun -shi. It’s okay, the bus will come anytime soon.” She declined nicely.

“Get in before I make you.” He ordered opening the door for her to enter.

“Thanks, Seunghyun-shi.” She thanked him.

“You can call me oppa outside work. I’m older than you. Eat this. I bought some doughnuts on the way here. You can have that slush too, I haven’t drink it yet. I bet you didn’t had any breakfast, right?” He pass her then food but she didn’t eat it.

“Omma pack me some food for lunch. It’s okay, Seunghyun-shi.” She smiled.

“Oppa. You have to eat before doing your work. Don’t worry, I didn’t put anything in that drink.” He assured.

Jenny took a sip of the Strawberry Mango slush and took a small bite of the doughnut. She looked out the window and thought, ‘It’s time for me to start anew and stop thinking about Jiyong oppa.’

~~~~~~~~~~~`

Second chapter up. Gonna update my LUCKY GIRLFRIEND ^^

BTW TEEN TOP CAME TO SINGAPORE AND I CANT SEE THEM. MY HEART BREAKS :’( Poor them has too many schedule. Have to go back to Seoul right after performing.

Anyways, enjoy everyone ^^ Hehehe xD