Fresh start

Come back to me.

Start the year right. Start the day right. Start everything right. It’s time to remove everything I have in my mind. It’s time to forget everything that happened last five years.

Jiyong breathe in and walk casually out of the terminal of the airport after alighting from the plane from the country called, California. He wore a shade with all black leather jacket, shoes and jeans. He planned to start a new life in South Korea, Seoul. He wants to forget everything.

The sun shined brightly and he took out his shades and breathes in the air in Seoul after five years living his own country.

It was the first day of the year and he wanted to a new life so he decided to fly back to Seoul on the very first day of the day. The environment changed a lot. The trees grew bigger. The cars seem upgraded. The banners seem new and many people went in and out the airport.

“Ah, why the hell are you standing right in front of the door?” A voice that sounded like a women’s growled and walked beside him stomping her high heels.

“She seems irritated with something.” Jiyong thought. He smiled and board a taxi that is at the taxi stand.

“To this address, please.” Jiyong showed the taxi driver the address and he started his drive.

Jiyong looked outside through the glass window and memories flashed in front of his face.

*FLASHBACK*

“What? Why are you doing this to me, oppa?” A girl said sadly.

“I’m so sorry, Jenny. I have to.” Jiyong let go of her hand and walk away coldly leaving the girl hanging without knowing what to do.

*END OF FLASHBACK.*

After a long ride, he arrived at his destination.

“Sir, we’re here.” The taxi driver said.

Jiyong handed him the taxi fare and ask the driver to keep the big change.

He walked out of the taxi and look up the building. He breathed in deeply and began to walk.

“We meet again, Lovely house.” He smiled and took the lift to the luxurious building.

It was filled with a lavender aroma and the furniture seems to changed a bit.

“Jiyong, you’re back.” His mum opened the door and she hug her son after a long time leaving the country.

“Omma, you’re making me cry.” Jiyong said with teary eyes.

“I missed you. Do you miss me, Jiyong-uh?” She broke the hug and cupped her son face.

“Yes, ma. I missed you.” Jiyong smiled.

“Yuri, carry this luggage for Jiyong.” A maid come out from the kitchen and wiped her wet hands at her apron.

“Yes, mam.” She answered and carried the luggage and went into Jiyong’s room.

“Jiyong-uh, why didn’t you call your mum? I want to fetch you there.” She asked.

“It’s okay, omma. I’m a big boy now.” He smiled looking at the face of his mum.

“Let’s eat but before that go and have you shower. Your siblings are now in college. They are not coming back home until five in the afternoon.” She stands up and walked towards the kitchen.

“That’s right, Daesung and Seungri are still schooling.” He smiled and went up his room to have a hot shower.

~~~~~~~~~~~`

“Im Jenny, what is this crap? Are you trying to be kidding me? How am I going to face the customers when you gave me this kind of design? Go and redo if not, you’re fired!” Jenny’s boss flared up and Jenny stomped out of the room.

“I just came back from overseas just for this design and what did he say to me? He says that am I kidding him? Oh my god! Just fire me and I will be happy to accept the fact that I’m fired!” Jenny stomped out the room and mumbled.

“Relax, babe. Mr Kwon is always like that.” Said one of her colleagues, Yoona.

“How can I when he said this to me? I went to California just for this and I flew back to Seoul to show him this design and he gave me that kind of comment.” Jenny breath seems unstable with her hair messed up. Yoona gave her a cup of coffee and she drank it.

“Breathe in breathe out then you will be able to redo that design. I know you can do that, Jenny. Hwaiting.” Yoona patted her back and went back to her seat.

Jenny looked at her table and saw a picture of her and her ex-boyfriend.

“I wonder where you are right now, oppa.” She sighed and looks back at her design.

~~~~~~~~~~~`

“What are we having for today dinner, omma?” Jiyong asked his mum as he dry his hair with a small towel.

“Kimchi stew. Your favorite, isn’t it?” She answered and asked back.

“When I’m at California, the thing I ate is mostly bread. I can’t use in eating their food.” He complained.

“Now that you’re here, eat all you want. Usually this time, your twin siblings will be back.” She looked at the wall clock while stirring the stew.

“They are always arguing. Even though they are twin, I don’t think they can get along, Jiyong-uh.” She said.

“Really? As long as they don’t leave each other, I’m fine with it.”

Out of the blue, Jiyong’s mum face change and she remembered of the things that happened with her ex-husband.

“Omma, we’re home. Oh, we have a guest here.” Said Daesung, the older twin.

“Guest? ME?!” Jiyong shouted playfully and run towards the twin.

“JIYONG HYUUUUUUUNG!” Seungri throw his shoes and hug his older brother.

“Hyung, you’re back.” Seungri hug his brother tightly.

“Ya, hyung can’t breathe you babo. You don’t even hug me.” Daesung broke the hug and pouted.

“Go away, Daesung. Hyung.” Seungri push Daesung away and put his arms over Jiyong’s shoulder.

Daesung sigh and walked to the kitchen.

“Yummy! Kimchi jiigae!” He shouted.

“Go and wash up before eating.” Their mum reminded.

“All right.” Went the twin.

“Omma, can you call me when its dinner time? I want to have a short nap.” Jiyong hug his mum from behind.

“Araso. I will call you when dinner’s ready.” She said.

“Thanks, mum.” He kissed her cheek and went up the staircase.

Jiyong locked the door and unpacked his luggage.

“Jenny-uh. Oppa came back from California. Can we meet again, Jenny-uh? I missed you.” He hugged the frame with Jenny and him and he went to have a nap with the frame by his side.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~`