This is not good...

Is It Ok If I Call You Honey?

 

The next Saturday, Hyoyeon saw Eunhyuk with his guy best friend, Junho.

She wanted to head back because she always feels uncomfortable around Eunhyuk when he is with Junho. She was still on her first year in college, she already knew about Junho's crush on her. But sorry, he's not her type. Anyways, Junho is cute, has nice eye smiles and is tall like Eunhyuk. However, she really loves Eunhyuk even way before. And she doesn't cheat. She's loyal and faithful.

However, before Hyoyeon can turn her back, the two guys already saw her.

“Hyoyeon!”

It was Eunhyuk who called her and she immediately looked back at him.

“What?”

“We can't go today. Junho and I have to go somewhere.”

Hyoyeon felt pissed at Junho. Because of him, they can't go to the movies.

“Let's do it next time, okay?” Eunhyuk said sweetly.

“And when would that next time be? Next month? The movie might not be showing during that time!” Hyoyeon was obviously pissed.

However, they were disturbed when a taxi stopped in front of Hyoyeon's gate. They all diverted their attention to it. Then, Hara came out of the taxi.

“Hyoyeon...!”

“Hara...”

Eunhyuk and Junho were a bit shocked when they saw Hara.

“Your house is easy to locate. I want to invite you to go to the movies; will your Grandma allow you?”

“Of course. In fact, I already asked permission from her but my supposed-to-be companion changed his mind,” Hyoyeon said and silently glared at Eunhyuk.

“Really? So I came at the right time, so why don't we both go?”

“Hyoyeon....”

Hyoyeon looked at Eunhyuk who suddenly called out her name.

“Oh, why?”

“Won't you introduce us to your friend?”

Hyoyeon was shocked.

At the tone of Eunhyuk's voice and based on how he looks at Hara, her childhood friend seems interested in her!

Hyoyeon felt a slight pang on her heart at that thought. However, she was able to introduce Hara to Eunhyuk and Junho without appearing jealous.

“So, let's go.”

Hyoyeon's brows furrowed when Eunhyuk said that.

“Go where?”

“Uhhm... we were supposed to go to the movies, right? So let's bring Hara and Junho with us, Hyo.”

“I thought you and Junho have to be somewhere so we can't go to the movies?” She hissed at him. She's starting to feel something not good at that very moment.

“We actually changed our minds. We decided to accompany the two of you to the movies, right Junho?” answered Eunhyuk and elbowed Junho.

“Yeaa---- ah,” answered Junho before smiling at Hyo and Hara.

Eunhyuk went to get his car. He came out if it when he reached Hyoyeon's gate.

Hyoyeon was stunned when she saw Eunhyuk guiding Hara towards the front passenger seat. Then, he turned at her.

“Just stay at the back with Junho, okay?” He then winked at her.

Hyoyeon was so pissed when Eunhyuk asked her to sit at the back with Junho. She used to sit in the front when they go out together.

Now she's at the back and it seems like Eunhyuk doesn't know she exists.

Can you just imagine? Just because of Hara, Eunhyuk is neglecting her.

‘Uh-oh! This is so not good.’

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

UPDATE for you guys! I am back and so happy to know that you guys are still here!

Thank you so much!

I'll be updating again so keep in touch... Kekeke~I missed you guys!

Kamsahamnida!

^_^