A Birthday Bash WITH a Kiss

Is It Ok If I Call You Honey?

 

            Hyoyeon’s eyebrows furrowed upon hearing Eunhyuk’s words.

            “That’s just stainless steel, Hyo. And the stones are made from glass.” Eunhyuk said with an evil smirk on his face.

            Hyoyeon didn’t budge after hearing what Eunhyuk said.

            “But the price isn’t important, right? It’s the thought that counts.”

            She nodded at her childhood friend before smiling.

            “Of course. So even if you’ll tell me that this is just made of steel and glass, I really want to thank you for remembering my birthday. And, I’ll take care of this bracelet.” She said.

            “So, what are you waiting for?”

            “Why? Are we leaving?”  She unknowingly asked Hyukkie.

            “Aish, aniyo. Let me eat because I’m really hungry.”

            Before she can answer him, he immediately held her arm and headed outside.

            When they went down the stairs, they saw no one in the living room so they paced directly to the kitchen. There she saw her Grandma Amy and their maid, Louise. They were busy preparing the food in the table.

            Hyoyeon’s forehead immediately creased when she saw the food for her birthday. Besides the noodles, there were also ice cream and soft drinks on the table.

            “You both came down just in time.” Grandma Amy said. “I’m really ashamed because it was Eunhyuk who brought the cake and ice cream, Hyo.”

            “Chincha?”

            Hyoyeon looked at Eunhyuk. He was just staring at her then suddenly, he winked at her.

            “Oh, come, let’s eat. And by the way Hyukkie, bring some of these for your mom, okay?” said Grandma Amy to Eunhyuk.

            “Neh.”

            They had a wonderful celebration for her birthday. It was just her, Hyukkie, Grandma Amy and Louise.

           

            It was already dark when Eunhyuk decided to go home. He was bringing the food that Grandma Amy gave for his mom. Hyoyeon walked him home until the gate.

            “Thank you so much, Hyukkie. It’s really embarrassing that you bought the cake and ice cream for me,” Hyoyeon shyly stated.

            “That’s nothing. As long as there’s a kiss.”

            She knew that he meant it as a joke. But she did it. She kissed Eunhyuk as her ‘thank you’ for him.

            “Kamsahamnida.”

            “Wow! So I need to spend a big amount of money to buy a bracelet, cake and ice cream so that I can get a kiss from you.” Eunhyuk said while laughing at her.

            “Aish. You go home now. You little tease,” she laughed with him.

            But when Eunhyuk started heading towards their house, Hyoyeon wanted to call him back.

            ‘You don’t need to buy ice cream and cake just to get a kiss from me, Hyukkie. I’ll give you a kiss everyday as long as you will court me—even in the lips!’ She thought.

 

The best place in the world is right beside a true friend. Isn’t it?

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Now you guys know. Kekeke…

Hyukkie’s such a sweet friend.

I used to have a BBF like him and I ended up like Hyo.

Aigoo~ I fell in love with him but we turned out as “best friends”. Just best friends.

I didn’t want to destroy our friendship so I kept it to myself. It was hard. Really hard.

So for all girls who fell in love with their boy best friends like me and Hyo, let’s cheers for that.

LMAO! If it was you, what will you choose? Friendship or Love? <3

Mianhe for blabbering non-sense things. I just felt saying it!

Hope you like the update guys! Happy <3’s Day everyone!

^_^

[Listening to SNSD’s Star Star Star while writing this… Aigoo~]