Mother's Vote

Is It Ok If I Call You Honey?

 

            When Eunhyuk came back to their house, he was welcomed by his mom, Mrs. Veronica Lee.

            “Oh, Hyukkie, I’ve been looking for you. We’re going to eat dinner. Where have you been?” Mrs. Lee asked her son.

            “I was on the other house, Mom. At Hyoyeon’s house, I mean. I accompanied her because she can’t carry all our presents for her.”

            Mrs. Lee smiled at him.

            “It was a waste that your friend wasn’t able to come with us to Busan. But there’s always another time. Next time, I’m sure she can go with us.”

            “Uhm, Mom, I’m done eating. Grandma Amy wanted me to eat with them. I didn’t have the courage to decline; I don’t want her to feel uncomfortable.”

            “Who? Grandma Amy or Hyoyeon?”

Eunhyuk’s forehead wrinkled when he saw his mom smiling widely. She was teasing him.

“Tomorrow let Hyoyeon come here. Besides you don’t have classes, right?”

“Why, Mom?” Eunhyuk asked his mom.

“We will talk about the two of you,” Veronica teasingly said to her youngest son.

Eunhyuk’s forehead automatically furrowed. “Mommy?”

“I was just kidding. I forgot to give to you the figurine Tiffany wanted to give to Hyoyeon. So give it to her tomorrow.”

Eunhyuk just kept nodding. “I thought it was something.”

“But honestly, I really like Hyoyeon for you. I hope she’s the one you’ll be courting, Hyukkie. I’m sure that you’ll have a kind wife and I’m comfortable with her as my soon daughter-in-law. I haven’t imagined you having another woman in your life and Hyoyeon having another man in her life,” Veronica stated.

Eunhyuk just smiled at his mom. But before they went inside the house, Eunhyuk looked at the other house, at Hyoyeon’s house. Then, he suddenly started shaking his head.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

New update chingus!!

How was it? Hope you liked it!

Read, comment and subscribe!

No silent readers please!

Kamsahamnida!

Hwaiting!

^_^