The Expensive Looking Gift

Is It Ok If I Call You Honey?

                 

 

            When classes started, Hara, Hyoyeon’s new acquaintance became her classmate in two subjects. They became close because Hara doesn’t approach other people in the school except her.

            One semester passed by. When the next enrollment came, Hyo and Hara enrolled together. Hyo’s in her third year with her course, Business Management. One more year, she’ll be graduating.

            September 22 is Hyoyeon’s birthday. It landed on a Saturday. When that day came, Grandma Amy told their maid, Louise to cook special ramen. Grandma Amy spent quite big during her debut last year. And she doesn’t want her grandma to spend again just to make her happy. Besides, it’s just for one day. She’s fine with celebrating it without a party. She won’t get sick if she won’t have one.

            Hyoyeon’s just sad because Eunhyuk did not remember her birthday. Last night, they were together. They talked for almost until midnight but he didn’t mention a thing. He didn’t even greeted her an advance happy birthday.

            Hyoyeon suddenly cringed when she heard someone knocking on her door. But she didn’t stand up to open it.

            “Come in. It’s open…” she said weakly.

            Hyoyeon really thought it was Louise who knocked but she was shocked seeing Eunhyuk standing on the door.

            “Hyukkie…?”

            Eunhyuk immediately went inside her room and closed the door behind him.

            “Why are you staying here?”

            He asked her and immediately went near her bed.

            “N-nothing.”

            “Nothing? Are you acting like that because you don’t have a party? Or, you didn’t receive any present for your birthday?”

            Hyoyeon looked at him. Her brows furrowed. So he still remembered her birthday.

            “Of course not!”

            Eunhyuk smiled at her before he took a small box from his pocket. Hyoyeon kept staring. She didn’t switch her stare until he opened the box.

            Eunhyuk took a bracelet from it. It was a birth month tennis bracelet.

            It was full of Sapphire stones and Crystal accents.

            Hyoyeon’s heart beat paced when Eunhyuk placed the bracelet on her wrist.

            “Is this for me?” Hyoyeon asked her childhood friend.

            Eunhyuk smiled and nodded at her. “Yes, Hyo. That’s my birthday gift for you.”

            “Really?

            “Yes. Don’t you believe me?”

            “Of course, I believe you,” she answered quickly.

            “Happy birthday,” Eunhyuk said to her and gave her a kiss on the cheek.

            Hyoyeon was shocked and remained still. She felt like she’s in 7th heaven or in Cloud Nine. Imagine? Eunhyuk kissed her!

            “And I believe I’m really special for you. And that’s because you bought an expensive gift for me.” Hyoyeon happily stated.

            “Expensive?” asked Eunhyuk with his forehead really wrinkled. “That’s cheap. I only bought that for $9. You really think that’s real silver and real stones?

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

UPDATE! How was it?

Read, subscribe and comment!

No silent readers please!

Kamsahamnida!

Hwaiting!

^_^