Meeting a New Friend

Is It Ok If I Call You Honey?

 

           Hyoyeon has been in the cashier’s line for quite long now and there were only five more students ahead of her and at last, she can now pay her tuition fee for this semester.

            After a while, a student came upon her. She’s pretty and Hyoyeon thinks that it’s just the first time she saw her in the campus.

            “Hi!” the girl greeted her with a sweet smile.

            “H-Hi….”

            “Can I ask you something, if you don’t mind?”

            “Sure. What is it?” answered Hyoyeon then smiled at her.

            “I’m just new here. I’m transferring here in your school. I already got a form and my subjects, should I line up here to the cashier?” the girl asked.

            “Aniyo, you should go to the assessment window first.”

            “I see. Thanks.”

            “You’re welcome.”

            When the girl turned her back and walked away from her, Hyoyeon continue to stare at her. She can’t help herself from admiring the girl. She’s pretty. It’s not that she’s not pretty. It’s just she’s not tall enough. That’s what she doesn’t like about herself, she’s short. She always gets envious with girls who are tall and petite. She even asks herself why she’s like that.

            “Who are you looking at, Hyoyeon?” her classmate, Krystal asked her.

            “The girl who came up to me. Isn’t she pretty?”

            “You’re prettier than her. Your nose is nicer than hers and your expressive eyes. And your heart-shaped lips look perfect on your face. Unlike you, she’s got big eyes. She’s just tall and petite that’s why she’s attractive. But if she’s short and fat, she surely is ugly!” Krystal answered.

            Hyoyeon laughed at Krystal’s words.

            “You’re so mean.”

            Krystal just laughed at her.

            When Hyoyeon finally paid in the cashier, she went to the school canteen. She’s been there since morning and it’s almost 1 o’clock now. She hasn’t eaten breakfast because she left early and she still hasn’t eaten.

            When Hyoyeon arrived in the canteen, she immediately took a tray and ordered her food. After paying, she tried to find a vacant table where she can eat. She finally spotted a table on the corner, away from many people.

            Hyoyeon started eating when someone came up on her again.

            “Can I sit with you?”

            Hyoyeon raised her gaze and saw a girl bringing a food tray. It was the tall, petite girl who asked for her help in the cashier.

            Hyoyeon felt embarrassed because it took her time in answering, so the girl waited for her answer for quite a while. The girl didn’t move from standing in front of her while holding her tray of food.

            “Sure, come join me,” Hyoyeon finally answered.

            “Thanks.”

            The girl sat on the chair across her. She smiled sweetly at Hyoyeon causing her dimples to appear. Hyoyeon intently stared at her. She didn’t know that the girl had dimples. Before when she first came to her, she didn’t saw her dimples. I really envy this girl, she thought. All the qualities I want to have are in her.

            “I’m Goo Hara. How about you? What’s your name?” Hyoyeon heard her asking.

            “Kim Hyoyeon.”

            “What year are you now?”

            “I’m on my 2nd year. My course is Business Management. How about you?”

            “I’m supposed to be in my third year now. I took up Medicine which I don’t really like. I took it because that’s what my parents want. But then, I convinced them that I don’t want to continue that course so I transferred and shifted to another course. My course is Accounting.”

            Hyoyeon just nodded. After eating, they went home together.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

First Chapter up!

How was it?

Hope you liked it chingus!

Read, subscribe and comment!

Credits to A+Changjo for the poster!! : )

No silent readers please!

Kamsahamnida!

Hwaiting!

^_^