04

Songless, Loveless

|~×~|•|~×~|

Lets make something fairly clear here.

 

I was not familar with this.

 

I am not familar with this.

 

I'm positive that I will not ever be familiar with this.

 

Helping people? Really....Wu Yi Fan....helping people?

 

 

For Geezus sake, I wouldn't even help a crying kid. What good would I be?

 

So why I had an homeless, half beaten, soaking wet, (seemingly handsome)  dancer-this was dropped on me while walking home- sitting in my living room crying, I had no idea.

 

 

Okay Rant done, I just thought the world should know my feels, okay? And breaking the wall here is a major no, no in the writing world.

 

At least thats what the books say.

 

Anyway....lets get back on track here.

 

 

It wasn't long after I had introduced Yixing to my home. It was a laxed setting with soft cream colors and a bit of red here and there. To me it wasn't much, but to Yixing he acted as if he had just walked into the room of a King. I had treated him with a thick towel to dry off, in which he took appreciatively. But soon enough he had continued to take in the awe of my home, while I stepped out for literally a few seconds to get us drinks.

 

 

When I had returned...thats when I witnessed Yixing sitting with his hands covering his face, elbows resting on his knees and bawling. To be honest I gawked, and almost dropped the drinks. My mind went blank, and all I could do was watch.

 

But, though its different to say, his tears were different. They werent the wailing, dramactically sobbing tears, but silent ones where he sniffled harshly and jerked. However that wasn't it.

 

 

 

It was that slight smile I had taken a sight of under his hands that changed the whole mood of his tears.( it couldn't go unnoticed, the bo- excuse me, Yixing's hands were the size of a ten year old's.)

 

Why does he smile are the darn time?

 

Well better question, why am I still standing at this door holding drinks with an idiot look on my face?

 

I up my pride with a large in of air, and decided to do at least something.  So I walked over, and took a seat next to Yixing. Bao was in the middle of us, but I wasn't bothered. I set on glass on the table, before scooting over and patting his back.

 

"Hey, are you okay?" I asked, as sincerly, gingerly, friendly, as I possibly could. He waited a while before ansering, and then used his tiny palms to rub his eyes ending it with a sigh. Blinking his eyes from his tears, he smiled more and looked at me.

 

I really....could not stray away from his smile. Everytime his dimple caved in, it made something in me jerk. And seeing him smile...I undoubtedly found myself slightly smiling back.

 

"I'm....I'm fine...just had to," he breathed in, "let out some stuff..."

 

With a underatanding nod, I handed him his drink in which he took thankfully. "Bao and I really aren't used to hospitality, so we are very thankful."

 

Well Yixing, I'm not the one to give hospitality...and trust me it won't be long before this act ends.

 

"You are welcome," I decided to be nice, he was already broken enough. He happily took a sip of his drink, and just by the sparkle in his eyes I knew it wanted to just chug it down. He restrained himself with a sigh, and drunk slowly, probably to savor the flavor.

 

As I watched him, my attention grew to how frail he looked. He was so feebly skinny, and not the skinny of working out. The skinny of being deprived of food. I wondered when the last time he had eaten while he set his empty cup back the table. I noticed his wrist, that practically was bone. He picked up Bao and fluffed his unicorn hair while I furrowed my eyebrows.

 

"Yixing,"  I called out seriously.

 

"Oh, Yes-sir?" He answered, slightly surprised

 

"Are you hungry? I can take you out to eat something when the rain dies a bit." I offered, as sincerely, gingerly, friendily as I could. His eyes lit up again, and it wasn't no time till that dimple showed again.

 

"I would say yes, but I have no money,"

 

"I'll pay,"

 

I really...nevermind.

 

Jubilantly he bowed, thanking me more times than I could count. I just smiled at him and patted his shoulder.

|~×~|•|~×~|

 

 

 

Short update, I know ^^;

But I am glad there are you who like it so far xD

It's starting a bit slow, but I promise good stuff will happen soon!

Saranghamida ^^

~Bang