Chapter 5 ( I had no idea for the title... so sorry )

My lucky Charm

Jieun's POV

Remember that jiyeon and I have a detention because of what we did earlier with the teacher. I hate that teacher, it was only an accident and we don't need to be punished for some little mistake, ahhh! never mind, it has been done.

While Jiyeon and I were cleaning the garden, I can't stop thinking about Wooyoung. It's still bothering me if he is the wooyoung that I know, but he dosen't know me so he is not my childhood friend.

Something is also bothering Jiyeon, I think it's about that Ong-kid agin, What is Seulong too Jiyeon I'm really worried because he is really familiar. I think I seen he before but where.

Jiyeon are you ok? I said to jiyeon. Ohhh? what... Um... yeah I'm fine. She responded. Umm... Jieun... do you remember that day when I got stab with and knife by a boy? Jiyeon said. Of coures... I was the one that send you to the hospital. 

*Flash Back*

Ahhhhhh! Jieun heard a scream. She hurried to where the scream came from. She ran as quickly as she can and saw her friend Jiyeon lying on the floor with her stomach bleeding. OMG! Jiyeon... what happend. Jieun quickly said. He...l..p, Jiyeon said. Then Jieun carried her to the hospital and called her perents and Jiyeon's perent's. She was covered with blood...lot's and lot's of blood. She was really scared that her friend will die. When her perent';s arrived seeing their daugther covered with blood, they quickly took her and left.

Next morning Jiyeon's perent's called and said that Jiyeon's alright and she will be out next week. When Jieun heard the news, she quickly got to the hospital and greet her friend.

Jiyeon told the story of what happed to her and Jieun never forgot about it. When Jiyeon told this she didn't tell who was the person that stabed her but Jieun never asked.

*Flashback ended*

Why did that suddenly came to you. You always said to me that you never what to talk about that agin. I said to Jiyeon. It's nothing... I just suddenly remembered how you became my superman (hahahaha!). Jiyeon said while laughing. So after that we just laugh and laugh.

Wooyoung's POV

While I was walking at the hall trying to find Jieun, a man aproched me. Hey, you. the man said. What?. I responded. How dare you still Jiyeon from me. the man said. What are you ta.. before I could finish a big punch tuched my face, and oviously it was painful. Why did yo... before I could finish agin many more punches reached my face. I tried to fight back but I can't my face is  bleeding so hard.

In that time I was only thinking about Jieun, that's why I stood up and gave him a big punch on his cheeks. he landed on his feet and tried to fight back but he can't, thinking about Jieun made me stronger and made me fight back more.

When I was tried from all the punching, I got up. When I got up, the man pulled my feet that made me fall to my feet. What the hell is your problem. Then before he could punch, a teacher came and made him stop.

You boy's, got to my office. the teacher said. So we stood up and followed the teacher to the office. Their were lot's of talking and talking, and finaly the teacher gave us our punishmen. Our punishment is to clean the hole school.

We went to the garden first and we saw Jieun and Jiyeon cleaning up. We both saw smiles in our face that made both of us jelouse. So, both ofthem hurried to Jieun and Jiyeon.

 

What Will Happen Next?

Stay tuned to find out:)))

 

Subscribe :) 

&

Comment :)