Final

My lucky Charm

 WOOYOUNG'S POV

When Jieun intoduced me to her Brother, I was relife that was her brother. 

So your Wooyoung, said Jieun's Brother. Nice to meet you, are you Jieun's Boyfriend? Oppp! What are you talking about?!?!!?! Wooyoung and I are just friend's and that's all. Jieun said while fixing the table.

Jieun and I were talking and I finaly said Good bye to her family. Wooyoung.... I want to show you something. Jieun said. She dragged me somewhere,  and that palce was really familliar. When we were finaly thre I saw the tree house.

Here we are Wooyoung-shi, Jieun said. The tree house, I whispered.

what was that Wooyoung? oh nothing Jieun, so is this the place you wanted to show me?

Oh, yes this is the one. Rhis is the only palce wher I could relax and enjoy my day. Oh, really, well it is a wonder full tree house, umm... is this all yours? I aksed.

Oh no, this is mine and My best friends house, you know the person that my brother mentiond to you earlier.

Oh, that, Well he must have really miss you? right? yea, I hope so, but... But what?,

 I think he forgot about me already. He never contacted me even once, He never sends letters while I always sends he one. I think he doesn't care about me anymore.

Don't say that. I said. Of coures he cares about you. You are preety, sweet, kind, and cute in every way, I bet he misses you a lot. I said.

You really think so, Jieun said.

Of coures.

I will show you a picture of me and him, you wanna see? She asked.

Sure. I replied.

We went to Jieun's Tree house I mean our tree house I think. We went in and Jieun took a box from a treasure chest with all other ond toys was there. She opend the box and I saw a old photo of me a IU. I thought she just threw that pictur away but she didn't she kept it.

I cant belive this!!!

IU, you are IU? I said. Huh? only two people call me that, the other one left me and lever returned, she said. Who was that other one? I asked. Well his name is as I know Young, well he never told me his full name but he was always there for me, but he left and I think he will never come back for me like he promised, IU said while tears are forming on her eyes.

Jieun, I haven't been truthful to you, accually that guy who gave that to you was accually Me

What?!?!?!

IU's POV

What?!?! how could it be you?! that is so imposible in many ways. I said. It cant be him, he is in america. If you are young, prove it. I said. 

WY:What?!

IU: you heared me!

WY:ok ok ~while getting something in his bag~

IU:OMG~ Young is that really you?!

WY:How many times did I say that to you already?

I hugged him, I was really surprise but he was sad. Why are you sad Wooyoung? I asked. I cant belive that I saw you just now. He said. Why? why are you sad that you saw me just now, I asked. Well tomorrow is my flight back to America and I promised mt Dad that I will be here only for 1 year and I just saw you now. He said. What?! you are leaving mw again? I said. I am really sorry, but I promise you that I will comeback, after I finish my schooling there and if my parents aprove that I cant comeback, I will comeback and I will bring you with me, Wooyoung said while hugging me.

We said out r Goodbyes and We promised again each other that we will never forget each other, we have somthing tha is really important to us, something that we will always have, and something that can reminds us with each other, Our LUCKY CHARM!!

Ohhhh! I am so sorry about the short fan fic and the corny ending, I just need to finish this and thats all my exuse. Well this fanfic has a part 2 and I hope you wait for it, I will be making it right now, but I will be updating for a long time, so I hope you wait.

Please dont unSubscribe :)))

 

LOVE YOU ALL!!!! 

 

Thank You for being with me untile the end of this STORY!

 

Kamsamnida :D