Almost said....

My lucky Charm

Wooyoung's POV

I went home really early, because I want to see the picture of my childhood friend because that girl Jieun reminds me of her. Hanging out with her is like hanging out with IU. 

When I saw the picture, I was happy and sad at the same time. IU, I think I need to let you go for a while and I hope I find you but just wait ok, I smiled at the picure of us.

I cant sleep because I cant stop thinking about Ji eun, I hope I could be friends with her so I could feel again what I feel about IU when she is around.

Hours later I had fallen asleep.

Next Morning

I woke up hurrying to go to school, I took a shower, I dessed up, and then I went down. When I was walking down the staris, I saw my ex-girlfriend... Suzy.

I really hate Suzy. I broke up with her because she was only after my money. What the hell are you doing here Suzy?!?!?!. I told her. I'm just here to say hi and how are you. It's none of your buissness, I responded. So get the hell out of my house or else. Then I just walk away and leave her inside my house snobbing. I took the bus because my car was broken.

When I got in the bus, I saw Ji eun siting alone so I sat with her not saying a word the after 5 or 6 mins I broke the silence.

Ji Eun's POV

OMG! Wooyoung-ah sat beside me, I was really quiet that time then he started talking, ummm... jieun...umm... do you know a girl named IU. I was really surprise when I heard the name IU again. Only my Mom calls me that how did he know that nickname. 

I was about to tell him that my nickname was IU, but then the bus stoped and I looked at my watch I was already late. Ummmm.... Sorry Wooyoung-shi, I have to go ok.

I hurried to school....

When I was in school already I saw ji yeon so I followed her to the class room. When we were running to the class room, we bump into one of the teachers, we stood up and we keep on apologizing so we wont get in troble but we did, we have to stay later at school to clean the park at school. When we were finish dealing with the teacher we hurried agin , and we got in the class room, good thing the teacher wasn't in the class room yet. So we catched our breath and we sat down on our chair.

Sorry for getting you in trouble, Ji Yeon. I said. It's not your fault dont worry, Ji yeon said. 

Then the teacher came in with a boy. Ok class we have a new studen, you may introduce your self, Hello Im Seulong and I hope all of you can be my friend. He said. Look Ji yeon, a new student, I said to Ji yeon but I saw her afraid and sad.

Do Ji yeon knows this person....

Stay Tuned To find out :)

 

Subscribe 

&

Comment