Nice to meet you :)

My lucky Charm

Ji Eun's POV 

(Yawn)!!!! I just woke up from my good night sleep excited to go to school. Like everyday I go take a shower, Dress up, and go down stairs to cook and eat breakfast. Yes, I'm alone at my house because, my Mother works at another country and my Dad, I don't know were he is so I have my house all for my self. So, after I finished eating my breakfast, I hurry to school. I was really hurrying then I bumped into a man, I'm sorry, I'm sorry, then I looked at the man who look's familiar but I just ignored and continued running. 

When I was fanaly at school my best friend Ji yeon was waiting for me, Where have you been, and why are you bleeding, Ji yeon asked. Bleeding where? I looked at my are it was bleeding, ji eun let's go to the nurse's office, then we quickly ran to the clinic. When I went there I saw the man that I bump to and he has I cut to. Hey, Ji yeon, I whispered to Jiyeon. What?, she replied. That was the man that I bump to when I was running. Then the man was finish and it was my turn to be aided, then I didn't rialize that It was really bleeding so hard. The nurse asked me how this happened, then I just said that I bump into something, Then when I was finished the nurse said to be careful next time, then I stood up and said good bye and thankyou. 

Ji yeon and I was in class already waiting for the teacher. The teacher came in the class room, Good morning sir, we all said to the teacher. The teacher started talking, Ok we have a new student will be attending to our class today, ok you can come in now. Then I was really shocked when the peron who entered was the man that I bumped into. Ok introduce yourself. My name is Jang Wooyoung. The name was so familiar, I thought to myself. Ok Wooyoung, said the teacher, sit beside Ji eun, ji eun raise your hand so wooyoung can see you. then I raised my hand.

 

Wooyoung's POV

Ok, Wooyoung, sit beside Jieun, Ahhhh? Jieun raise your hand so that Wooyoung could see you, When I saw the girl who rasied her hand, she really looked familiar. So I just sat beside the girl and can't stop looking at her. When she turns around, I look away. 

Ahhhh! maybe she is familiar because she was the girl that I bump to earlier, but when I bump into her I felt that I know her that's why I didn't got mad. I'm a really cold hearted guy and it was the first time I wasn't mad.

Well never mind, she is just another girl that I don't care about, the only girl that I love and waiting to see is IU, my best friend IU. I will never give up finding her, because I know I know that I will find her

 

Bell Rang..................

ok class Tomorrow we will discuss this agin, the teacher said. wait wooyoung and jieun, the teacher called me and Jieun, Jieun you will show Wooyoung around the campus, ok, She responded. 

Then she walked me around school showing me the canteen, the library, and many more. When I was about to ask her if she know's somebody called IU, I saw her holding something that I can't see it that much but I know that was a necklace. Hey, what's that your holding I asked her, Oh this, I think this is the most important thing in my life, this is my lucky charm. 

 

 Sorry if you can't understand my story but I hope You Liked it :) 

 

Subscribe :)

&

Comment :)