You agin....

My lucky Charm

Ji Yeon's POV

When Ji eun and I was talking, the teacher came in so we kept quiet. Ok class we have a brand new student, said the teacher. You may come in now. Then when I looked at the student it was Seulong. I was afraid of him, because when I was a kid, he was the one who stabed me with a knife, o he can get my money. I was really surprise to see him but I think he doesn'y remember me. 

Ok, you may introduce yourself to the class, said the teacher. I'm Seulong, but you may call me Ong. he said. Ok you may sit beside... Jieun, Jieun raise you hand so Ong could see who you are, then Jieun raised her hand and Seulong sat beside her. I saw Jieun looking at me. I hope she doesn't noticed I'm scared at him, but I know she noticed I'm scared because she too is looking scared. 

I was wishing thetime will speed up, but the more I think the time would speed up it becomes more slower, so I stoped thinking about it and I started to listen to the teacher.

The bell rang..........

Ahhh! finaly I can go out of this class room. I quickly got out and I tried to catch up with Jieun but she was hurrying about something so I stoped following her.

When I was walking somebody grabed my hand , and I saw Seulong. 

Nice seeing you agin Jiyeon, I can see that you still remeber me. He said. I was so afraid maybe he would stabe me agin and I could really die this time. What are you doing here? I asked him. To see you of course. I'm so glad that you are still alive. What the hell are you talking about? I said to him. 

Then I just ran away from him and tried to find Jieun not noticing that I'm crying because of scaredness.

Seulong's POV

Ahhhhh! this is great, I fanaly found her all this years. I'm really glad to see her so alive. I didn't really like to stab her with a knife, acually I really liked her and we were friends before, but my brother just aked me to do that. When I done that, I cant stop crying, because I thought that I killed her.

Seeing Jiyeon now, alive and still pretty I'm so happy. But she looks so afraid of me. I want to tell her the truth but I cant do it, she will never belive me. I just wish I was strong enough to face my brother, but I was a kid and I was weak, that's why I did that.

I tried to find Jiyeon but she was with another boy, lauging together with her friend Jieun. My heart broke into a million parts, but I can't understand why am I getting hurt, I took her awy from my heart since the accident. I want to punch the guy but I can't, When I see Jiyeon's face I get weak.

 

Sorry For the late update 

I was busy at school and I wasn't able to use the computer.

This chapter is only about Jiyeon and Seulong so I hpe you liked it :))

 

I Updated my other fanfic (Fighting for love)

I hope you check it out :)

 

Subscribe :) 

Comment :)