Unexpected Phone Call :)

My lucky Charm

Wooyoung's POV

As I ran towards Jieun, that guy who tried to kill me just now is trying to run as well. I thought he was running towards Jieun so I ran faster, the faster I go the faster he gets. 

We finaly got to Jieun and Jiyeon. But Surprisingly he ran to Jiyeon and not to Jieun. Peeew! that was a close call.

What... are you t..wo doing here? Jiyeon asked scaredly while looking at that guy. Ummmm... We got punished by the prefect... so... now we are here to clean up the whole school. I responded. Jieun what are you two doing here at this time, you should be home right now. What did I just say, why did I say that.

Ummmm... we got punished as well, by hitting the teacher and running in the hall. Jieun responded. 

So we clean the garden, then the canteen, then the library. We were so tierd from all the cleaning and we are not even half way there. I saw Jiyeon and Jieun really tired as well. So we four sat down for a while and ate some food so that we can regain our strength.

While we are resting, I want to asked Jieun already, but something tells me that I shouldn't. I want to asked her but I can't seem to do it.

I also saw Jiyeon looking at that guy and I can see in her eyes that she is scared. I talked to Jieun to aked about it, (finaly I can talk to her)

Jieun's POV

While I was eating my bread, taped my shoulder, when I turned around I saw Wooyoung. Hey, Jieun... Who is that guy? he asked. Ohhh... him... his a new student in or class, I don't like him because... I think he scares Jiyeon, oh.. by the way his name is seulong. 

Wooyoung turned around and didn't say another word. I was dissapointed that is the only reson he spoke to me. I what to speak to him always because I what to know him better, Wait what am I saying... He only remindes me about my childhood friend, why am I acting like this. Well never mind.

Anyway,everytime I look at Wooyoung this time, I keep seeing him looking at Jiyeon, that made me jelouse, I think he likes Jiyeon, so I just turned around and avoided him. I don't want to belive that he likes Jiyeon so I will just take that off of my head.

When we are done resting,we started to clean up agin. then my phone rang...

I stped for a momment and looked at my phone, when I saw the callers name, I can't stop smiling and answered quikly.

PHONE CALL

JE:OPPPPA!, I miss you, how are you?!?!?!

Caller: I'm fine Jieun I'm fine... I just what to check up on you.

JE: really, comm'n I know you miss me so much.

caller: Ok, ok I miss you, oh, I just what to tell you that I will be comming home tomorrow.

JE:really are you serious, oh, I love you oppa, 

caller: hehehe! I love you too, see ya tomorrow, bye.

JE: bye :)))

PHONE CALL ENDED

Wooyoung's POV

I heard Jieun's phone rang, and I was curious who was calling her. Whe she checked her phone, she smiled widely and she was really happy. She answered the call fastly.

OPPPPA!, I heard her call him oppa. I was really jelous, I didn't know that she has a boyfriend, so I listed to the phone call really seriously. While listening I heared her say I Love You, My heart boroke into a million pieces. Maybe she has a boyfriend, I how can I be so foolish.

Who called Jieun, is it really her boyfriend?

What will Wooyoung say to Jieun?

Will Jiyeon know the truth behind Seulong's story?

Stay tuned to find out :)))))

 

Sorry for the short and corney chapter and sorry for not updating so long but I hope you liked this chapter :)

 

I updated my other fanfic as well

Fighting for love

I hope you check it out

 

And I also have a new fanfic

He's Beautiful (WOOU VERSION)

I hope you check it out as well :)

 

Subscribe:)

&

Comment:)