What a Bed Surprise!

His little crazy sister.

He was tired with everything, tired with the singing, with the dancing and mostly he's tired with the fame. It's hard for him to handle everything that the only thing he could do is to lay in the bed and close his eyes from everything and be away just for few hours. For him sleeping is the only thing for him to escape.

 

But not anymore..

 

Guess his worst nightmare is coming to his bed or his bed with Shindong or Shindong's little sister. Kyuhyun's eyes half open, seeing a girl beside her. He thought he was just dreaming that Shindong turned into a beautiful, skinny, long haired, pale white girl. 'That's one of a kind dream' he thought giggling softly. He thought it was just fantasy or maybe he's not really dreaming.

 

It was definitely a girl. A real one. A skinny, long haired, pale white girl.

 

 "What the ?!" Kyuhyun's shocked face, and popping eyes. He was definitely sleeping all night with a girl beside her. ALL NIGHT? he still can't believe.

 "I'm not dreaming, am I?" He whispered.

Then he looked up on the ceiling then to the girl beside her. Yes, he is not dreaming it was a real, alive girl sleeping beside him. Shocked and Confusion, it is on his face. He immediately got up on the bed and went outside on the kitchen where everybody was eating their breakfast.

 "Could someone tell me who is the girl on my bed?" He asked everybody

 "You mean our bed?" Shindong teased. The other members of Super Junior chuckled.

 "Enough okay? Who the hell is she?" and he's starting to get angry with the tone of his voice.

 "Well if you don't mind it's my little sister" Shindong told him.

 "Little Sister?" he asked Shindong with confusion. "you have a little sister?" 

 "Yes I do have a little sister and her name is Seohyun." He answered.

 "Well if she's your little sister could you even tell me why is she sleeping on my-"

 "Our bed" Shindong cut in.

 "Whatever bed it is. Why the hell is she sleeping beside me on my bed?" He asked Shindong.

 "I don't know?" Sungmin interrupt.

 "I'm not asking you." then he looked at Shindong.

 "Well basically it's a very long story" Shindong told him. Still eating pancakes for the 5th time. Then Kyuhyun gave him a cold glare still waiting for his answer.

 "Well, she basically come here because she doesn't have a place to stay and it was already late."

 "And why does she need to sleep on my bed?" He asked with a high tone.

 "Because it's our bed and not just yours and she is my little sister."

 "Well she could sleep in the furniture right?"

 "She's a girl Kyu, be considerate" Donghae said to him.

 "So what? She's a human being right?"

 "But she's still a girl and that's what I'm pointing out. Did you ever hear the word "Gentleman" ?" Donghae told him with a little tease on his voice.

 "I always hear that." Si Won added

 "But did you ever heard the word privacy? I know all of you guys knows that sleeping is my only privacy." He said slightly pissed.

 "Come one Kyu she didn't even interrupt you, wait did she touch your-" Hee Chul asked Kyu but Kyu cut in before he said that.

 "Shut up Hee" Kyu commanded

 "Your such a ert Hee" Lee Teuk added.

"No i'm not, I'm just asking him a question Lee" Hee Chul protested.

"Well.." a soft voice suddenly interrupt them all with their conversation. Then Kyyuhyun turned around and find the girl who is on his bed and he gave her a cold glare.

 "I'm sorry for that Kyuhyun, I just needed a place to stay. Well if you don't want me on your bed, I could sleep on the furniture. No big deal." She said softly.

 "Does this makes you feel guilty Kyu? Being so "gentleman"?" Donghae teasing him.

 "No it's okay Donghae" she smiled at him.

 "She;s beau...ti....fu....l" Sungmin said with amazement. "I think I have fallen for an angel" Sungmin daydreaming.

 "No you should sleep in the bed." Shindong told his sister.

 "but-"Seohyun cut in.

 "No that;s what I said and you Kyu it's not just your bed and it's also mine meaning I have my rights there." Shindong said with a hard voice.

 "But I also have my right there." Kyuhyun protested.

 "Why the hell are you making this a big issue? It's just a bed!" Si Won asked them.

 "Well basically he is the only one who has a problem here not me." Shindong pointed to Kyuhyun.

 "It's okay brother.." Seohyun said. "As soon as I find a place to stay I will not be here anymore"

 "Well better find one right now." Kyuhyun said harshly.

 "Why are you so harsh?" Donghae said.

 "Well basically she's a girl and we are all boys here except Hee-" Kyuhyun said with a pissed voice.

 "Hey i'm not gay!" Hee Chul cuted in.

 "And doesn't that make it clear. I don't want issues surrounding us. We all know SM entertainment is strict interms of girls right?" 

 "Then we'll not make anyone know she's here or she's staying here." Si Won added.

 "I want you to be here forever and ever..." Sungmin still daydreaming.

 "What if we just deal with this. Raise your hands if your okay with my little sister to stay here and live here and stay on Kyuhyun's bed?" Shindong asked everyone. Everybody raised the their hands except kyuhyun.

 "Then that explains everything. Conversation finished." He said finishing the conversation.

 "But you don't have too brother." Seohyun said softly. "I don't want to force myself on people who don't like me."

 "I'm glad you-" Donghae put his hands into Kyuhyun's mouth stopping him from what is he saying.

 "Could you just please shut up?" He whispered to Kyuhyun. "Just eat your breakfast. That's more valuable than fight for non sense things. Right?" Smiling. But Kyu can't do anything. That's why he just sat on the table and eat his breakfast.

 "Seohyun everybody here likes you well yes except from him but sooner it will change. time will come Kyu will also like you." Shinding said to his little sister and he smiled.

 "That's not possible." Seohyun whispered. Looking down.

 "Sshh, don't say that just eat your breakfast okay?" Shindong asked him.

 "Yeah okay." Seohyun agreed. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

=)) I hope people would read this and subscribe. THANKS. =))