Chapter 15

Housemate

“You son of a .”

JaeJoong threw a punch on SeungHyun.

“Just what the are you doing to her?? Are you trying to make her drunk and then slept with her?! You bastard.” JaeJoong glared at SeungHyun who is lying on the floor. SeungHyun wiped the blood on his lips and got up. SeungHyun then punched JaeJoong’s left cheek. JaeJoong moved back a little.

“My good intention was to just send her home after hearing all her desperation. But then she says something about you that made me mad.” SeungHyun hissed. He then went inside his house, leaving JaeJoong and the ‘drunk’ you alone.

“JaeJoong. What did you do to him? He was just helping me to get rid of my stress.” You stuttered.

“Helping you! He kissed your ing lips! And you still think that he is helping you?? Man! He’s trying to take advantage of you!” JaeJoong shook your. His shook make your body feel worse, and you covered your mouth with your hand. Then you kind of give him a signal that you wanted to throw up.

"W-wait! Not here!!" Jaejoong panicked. He carried you to the toilet.


After a while, he helped you to wash your face and wash your feet. He also brings you to your bedroom and tucks you inside. When he is about to leave, you call him.

“Oppa.”

“O-Oppa? Did you just call me ‘oppa’??” He said.

“JaeJoong oppa. Do you know what I said to SeungHyun?” You said. JaeJoong seemed to be uninterested about it since you mention SeungHyun’s name.

“Go to sleep. Go to sleep.” He said as he turns the light off.

“I told him that maybe I am in love with JaeJoong.”

JaeJoong freezes. He turns the light back on and look at you. Your eyes are half open, but you look sleepy. He then approaches you and sits down on the floor, beside your bed.

“What did you say?” He asked.

“But I don’t want to steal someone’s boyfriend..” You sniffed.

“Hyosun..”

“I think… maybe.. I really love him…”

JaeJoong just stared at you while you are talking until you fell asleep.


On the next morning, you wake up earlier than JaeJoong. When you turn your head to the left, you see JaeJoong sleeping while sitting on the floor and his head rested on the bedside. You stare at him and admire his handsome face when he sleeps. JaeJoong then means, he is about to open his eyes. You quickly pretend that you are sleeping. When JaeJoong opens his eyes, he sees you still sleeping peacefully and he smiles. He gets up and stretches his arms as he yawns. When he realizes that you are still asleep, he could only sighs and walk out of the room. Once he is out, you slowly open your eyes and sigh too. Then you close your eyes again and try your best to remember what happened last night. You gasp once you realized that you kind of confessed to him.

 

From then on, JaeJoong barely talks to you. He barely stays at home, he always goes out early in the morning and comes back at night. You take his action as a rejection for you. When you eat, sometimes you would sigh and cry as you laugh on your pathetic self.

 

On the other hand, SeungHyun calls Tiffany to his place to ask her what she did to YeonHee.

“Simple. I just tell her the whole thing that happened between JaeJoong and Hyosun during the camp, and picture for the bonus.” Tiffany says.

“What did you do that?” SeungHyun glares at her.

“To make her learn a lesson.” Tiffany walks over to his kitchen to grab a candy and eat it.

“You-“ SeungHyun sighs heavily and walk towards the door, Tiffany knows that he is going to your house.

“Stupid.” Tiffany says. SeungHyun freezes. “If you go to her now, and try to get everything straight, it’s gonna be a lot of worse.”

“What do you mean?”

“Thanks to me, JaeJoong and Hyosun are now slowly drifting apart. You have the chance to get close to her. But if you are trying to fix their relationship now, you’ll be in a disadvantage.”

“Why are you saying this to me? Isn’t your intention to get me and give Hyosun a lesson or whatever you call it?”

Tiffany doesn’t look at him at all, she just her lollipop and look somewhere else. SeungHyun then shrugs it off and goes outside of the house.

“They said, ‘You’ll be happy if your loved one is happy’. But even though I’m trying to help him now, I don’t feel happy…” Tiffany mutters to herself.

She keeps on thinking to herself whether she did this for her own satisfaction in bullying you, or she did this for SeungHyun. She is confused with her own feelings.

.

.

.

 

.