04.

I Give My First Love to You.

“we won’t go, Krys!” Kai says after I asked him about to go out to the club tonight.

“But why?!”

“I said no, okay? My new girl-friend will come home for dinner.”

“New girl again? Please, Kai...why can’t you help me for once?”

“Her name is Tiffan and...”

“I dont give a , Kai. Listen, all of the girls who comes to you just want to eat your money. You got the experience,right?”

“Yeah..Okay you said you don’t give a , but you listened to what he said...”

“He irritates me a lot..”

“He just met you yesterday, how can he irritates you so much?”

“You won’t believe it, he said I can’t laugh, I don’t know how to smile, he pretentious knows everything.” I started to angry, Kai was only laughing.

“Don’t angry, but that’s true..”

“what?!! Assshhhh...”

Kai smiled and shook his head.

“I want to show him I can have a boyfriend who’s cool, y, and handsome....” I said while looking at Kai teasingly.

“what did you say?”

“I want to have a cool, y and handsome boyfrind, Jongin!”

Kai smirked, “So...do you think I’m that cool, y, and handsome.....” He started to over confident.

I rolled my eyes, “aha! You want to help me, aren’t you?”

“Okay! Let’s do it!!! I’m boyfriend, you girlfriend?” He winked.

“what about Tiffany??”

“who’s Tiffany?” He laughs.

I grinned happily, “alright, meet me at Myeongdong Club tonight at 8. See ya!”

 

.........................................

 

Loud music’s booming the whole room, flashing lights, and a bunch of people are enjoying the night in here. The DJ can’t stop playing the music and it makes the atmosphere more alive. Krystal and Kai enters the club and walks slowly. Kai tries to enjoy the music and wiggling his head slighly. While Krystal looks so confuse and afraid, this is her first time enetering the club. They finally meet Myungsoo and Sungjong at the corner of the club.

“Hi Guys!!!!” Sungjong shouting and waving. There’s not only two of them but 3 girls also with them. Krystal waved awkwardly. “Hmm, guys I’m sorry but my girls seems want to have dance with me, so see ya!” Sungjong got out of the seat with his girls.

“Hi, Krystal and you... Kai....right?” Myungsoo strings attached.

“yeah, we had met before..how are you?”

“I’m fine...how about you and your job here?”

“It’s fine and I’m still on processing. Hi, Krystal. Wow you look great tonight.”

Krystal smiles slightly, “thanks.”

 “where did you to meet?”

“Park...” Kai answers with a smirk.

“what...park?” Krystal’s turn.

“Park....? I thought you guys were a classmate in college.” Myungsoo asks again.

Krystal looks at him, “so what? Can’t we meet at the park?”

Myungsoo laughs, “ofcourse, you can. But what you were doing at the park?”

“Very good question....Hmm I had taken my doggy for a walk and she had taken hers too.” Kai smiles and looks nervous.

Myungsoo laughs again, seems he’s going to trap Kai and Krystal, “That’s strange, but Krystal doesn’t have a doggy.”

Kai gulps “she had....”

“No, I don’t have but I had taken my neighbour’s doggy for a walk.” Krystal fiercely answers.

“More strange huh, I’m your neighbour and I don’t have a doggy.” Myungsoo smiles in victory.

Krystal glances, “Ah....that...”

“Krystal, you silly silly girl...You’re forgetting that you took my doggy at that day.” Said Kai while pats Krystal slowly.

Myungsoo couldn’t help anymore but laugh and points to Kai, “Kai, you also silly silly boy. If she took your doggy, the whose doggy you take for a walk?”

Kai broods his face and points back to Myungsoo, “Hmmmm I have two doggies actually..”

Krystal closes Kai’s mouth, “then we actually met at the friend’s house..”

“who’s your friend name?”

“why do you want to know everything?”

“Tiffany!” Kai answers randomly. Following by Krystal fierce look.

 

Then suddenly a y girl comes to them, “Kai? What are you doing here? Didn’t you say you were going out with your family?” she asks Kai.

“Tiffany???!!! OHMYGOD...Yes yes...This is my brother and my sister in law.” Kai tells a lie with introduces Krystal and Myungsoo as his family.

“Hi, Tiffany.... I’m a coold bro...” Myungsoo smiles.

Tiffany rolles her eyes, “Oh please, I’m not a dumb. why did you do this, Kai? You didn’t even tell me you had a girlfriend..” She points to Krystal.

“No, she’s not my girlfriend..UGHH..” Kai turns back his body and drinks more wine.

“Up to you, Kai...” Tiffany finally left them behind.

“Wow I’m so confuse for all of this, Krystal.” Myungsoo pretends to be sad but happy.

“You shut up!!!! You knew all along that..” Krystal’s getting angry.

“Then why did you act like that?”

“because of you!! You said ‘you don’t know how to smile, laugh, and live happily’!!!!!” said Krystal imitating Myungsoo’s style of talking. “You wanna know how I live happily like your lifestyle and advice???? Here you go!” Krystal orders more wine and drinks them so much.

 

After had 6 glasses of wine..

 

“Woooooowwwww I feel alive!!! Yeaaaaahhhhh...” She jumps and dances around the club.

“Hey, why did you let her? Her mommy’s gonna kill me for this..” Kai worries.

“Calm down, let’s see how she enjoys tonight.” Myungsoo smiles.

 

Krystal was still dances with anyone at the club and goes crazy. She gets up to the pub, where the y dancers were dancing at there. “Heyaaa....Watch me....” She took off her jacket and let the piece of black tanktop left on her body with the hotpants. “DJ, put the music on!!!!!!!!!!” The everyone shouts a fun and dances again. Krystal ily dance a the pub, Kai and Myungsoo were only looking at her without even blinking. And then they’re all enjoying the night together.

 

..............................

 

It’s already 12pm  and Myungsoo was the only one who didn’t drunk. He painstakingly brings Krystal and Kai out of the club, where the two was very drunk.

“I feel so aliveee...wohoooww yeaaaaah.” Krystal’s singing with Kai at the Myeongdong streets.

“Hey, Krystal it’s time to go home, let’s go!” Myungsoo coupling Krystal’s hand.

“What? I wanna laugh, fun, and live for today... You said like that, huh?” Krystal tries to let go of her hand from Myungsoo. “And now, when I’m enjoying it, you say let’s go home? You are so confused, myungsoo-ssi.”

“Let’s go...”

“No!!!!! Leave me now, leave me!!!!”

“Krystal Jung!!! Shut up!!!!! If you scream, I’ll slap you across your face.”Myungsoo holds her shoulder strongly.

Krystal getting calm, “why are you shouting?”

“I’m not shouting...Kai....come here...”

Kai who is also drunk, comes over Myungsoo and Krystal, “what?”

“Now you two, holding hands and walk!!!” The two did what Myungsoo said, “No No, not each other.” Myungsoo comes between them, “now you hold my right hand, and you my left hand..Let’s walk together.”

 

They’re walking home together while holding on each other’s hand.  “Can you say something?” Myungsoo tested them.

“Something!!” Kai answers, “I feel like we’re going to school.”

“wow ya....Daddy used to hold my hand like this and take me to school.” Krystal on her charge.

Kai rubs his eyes, “Oh no, I miss my Daddy...”

“Sorry, when did he died?” Myungsoo asks flatly.

“No, dummy. He’s alive, can’t I miss him?”

“Of course you can,” said Krystal, “I miss my Daddy so much...I don’t know when he had to leave us and go away...” Krystal started to cry.

Kai let go of his hand from Myungsoo and goes to Krystal’s side, “Hey, you don’t look nice when you cry, you look nice when you angry. Whenever you miss you daddy, think about me and you’ll get angry..” He wipes Krystal’s tears and smiles, “hey..I really like you, Krystal..My day is not complete, till I’ve met you.”

Krystal who was crying a little, now she’s getting a slight of bright smile around . She slowly lets her off from Myungsoo’s. “You are so cuteeee!” she says to Kai.

“I’m not cute, I’m Kai.” Kai pouts. Myungsoo was only looking at them, sometimes he smiles sincerely though without no one knows about what he was thinking.

 

 

Hi guys! I wanna tell you this, since I'm gonna have final exams for the last term tomorrow, I'm going to be sooo late to update this fic. Please be patient for the updates, and wish me luck kekeke. I promise will update after  done with the exams. Comments are really appreciated here xoxo.