03.

I Give My First Love to You.

Kai entered my house and met the families here. He bowed to 90 degrees, “good evening, everyone.” He says while smiling.

“Good evening, son. Please have a seat..” Said Mom. “Uncle, this is Kim Jongin or you can call him Kai. He’s Krystal’s bestfriend.” I glared at mom, she’s ruining my plans. Then I looked at Kai, he’s just smiling like an idiot. What the hell.

“Well, bestfriend.....That’s good.” Myungsoo says in disgust.

I was trying to keep calm and I pulled up Kai, “why did you only smile, idiot? Just say you’re my boyfriend.” I whispered to his ear.

Kai laughs a little and slowly saying, “I forgot that we got a plan for it kekeke.”

“!” I started mumbling, well I couldn’t enjoy the dinner like I’ve said before. Even when Kai is already here.

Time flies so fast, it’s already 9pm. After finished his meal and had a talk with Uncle Kim and the others, Kai says goodbye and leaving my home. I took him to outside and get his taxi.

“Goodnight, Krys! See ya.” He smiled and went away. I sighed, I turned around my back and see Myungsoo is standing right behind me. He’s smiling like a winner.

“what?!”

“Wow calm down... I just want to make sure you’re fine.”

“Such a no need.”

“So.....bestfriend or....”

“why are you trying to get to know everything? And why did you act like you know everything since this morning, dude?”

“why are you hating me that much.....”

I silence for a moment after he asked me like that. Then he laughs, “Try to enjoy this live, girl. Smile and get yourself free.”

“Your advice is rejected. Goodnight!” I left him alone at the terrace and got inside my house.

 

.................................

 

Krystal was waiting for Sungjong to go to college together. Sungjong dresses up much longer than a normal girl. Finally he came out from his home and running over Krystal.

“Sorry.....”

“Hmm it’s okay, I know you.”

“No, I meant I’m sorry, we can’t go to college with my car. The insurance is still on processing, can’t drive it anywhere.”

“why didn’t you tell me before...Pfft, If I walk to college, I’m just going to be so late.”

“Ahhh, Krys. I’m sorry.”

All of sudden, Myungsoo with his new car stops in front of Krystal and Sungjong.

“Hi guys!!!”

“Wow Myungsoo, hi. Where are you going?” Sungjong asked him.

“Nothing, just driving around.. What are you guys waiting for?”

Sungjong whisperes to Krystal’s ear, “How about we ask him to take us to college?”

Krystal glares, “Meeeehhh, no way.”

“Come on, we’re about to late now!!”

“What’s up? Do you guys want me to take you?” Myungsoo seems already read Sungjong’s mind. Sungjong nods.

“Hmm, sorry but my car is not a public transportation....hahaha just kidding, get inside!!”

Sungjong tries to push Krystal get into the car and he successfuly did it. Eventhough, Krystal may not like it.

“so, you guys are studying at Kyunghee university? Also for the same faculty?”

“Yep! And you, what’s your purpose to comeback to Korea? Didn’t USA is much much better than here?”

“I moved here again because I got better job and also better income. And some personal reasons.” Currently Sungjong and Myungsoo are having a conversation, while Krystal at the back seat just full of silence. She didn’t show any interest on Myungsoo though.

“here you are, guys! Take care...” Myungsoo says when they’re finally arrive at college.

“Thankyou, Myungsoo. Bye...”

“Thankyou!” Krystal said flatly.

“Don’t forget to smile? Bye...” Myungsoo left and the two walks to the classroom.

“isn’t he a good man?” Sungjong asked Krystal.

“we just knew him yesterday, how could you say that thing..”

“why not? He’s indeed good and gentle and funny and polite and....”

“And we’re going to late if you are still talking about him. Let’s go.”

Krystal didn’t give any to Myungsoo. For Krystal, he’s still just a strange who pretentious know everything.

 

..........................

 

Mrs. Kim is tidying Myungsoo’s room and she suddenly found a photo of Myungsoo and a girl. Then Mrs. Kim smiles when Myungsoo came.

“what a beautiful smile..”

“whose?” Myungsoo looks at what his mom is holding. “that was taken at the engagement..”

“I know, Woori is so pretty. you’re going to meet her today?”

“Yes, umm okay I’m going there now..”

“Wait, should I come with you?”

Myungsoo holds his mom’s hand, “what will you do there, mom? In any case, I will speak to Woori privately..”

“Aren’t you scared?”

“I’m not scared..” Myungsoo laughs, “You keep worrying unnecessarily, there’s nothing to worry. Everything will be alright.” Then he hugs his mom.

 

........................

 

“Look sungjong, if you didn’t change the way you treat girls then you will never be able to get their heart!” I said while we’re having a freetime in Han River.

“Well, how??? No one would teach me how to get girl’s heart. Most of them will make fun on me or else they’re going to be like you.”

“Just change your self, be a man!”

“Hi guys!!!!” Suddenly Myungsoo appeared, I think he had a dark power. Appearing anywhere and disturbing a lot.

“How did you come here....” I asked in disgust.

“I got a car, well.....”

“No I meant, what are you doing here?!”

“Sungjong told me to go here and yeah here I am!!”

“I’m glad you’re coming. You know, I got a problem...How to get the girl’s heart.....” Sungjong pouts. Oh My God, I’m just going to read my book now.

“Well, you don’t have to.. Just be yourself... The girl will come and love you because who you are, they’ll fall in love from the deepest heart...Not the looks or appearance.”

“You’re right! Ahhhh can you help me, Myungsoo-ssi?”

“Okay, we’re going to club tonight? Hey you wanna come with us?”

“Are you talking to me?” I fiercely asked him back.

“Hahaha well, the one who doesn’t give a will never ever going to the club. Moreover she got no boyfriend..”

I glared at him, “How dare you!!!”

“Who’s your bf anyway? Nothing uh?” Is he trying to tease or making my temper get up?

“KAI!”

Myungsoo laughs, “wohohoho, wasn’t your mother said that he’s your besfriend?”

“I don’t talk my personal life to everyone, so my mom didn’t know..”

“But you have told me,  Ahhhh how could you..” Sungjong’s whining.

“Okay sungjong okay, we’re just going to the club and get the girl, and don’t mind about Krystal and Kai.”

“What are you say? I’M FREAKIN COME WITH KAI!!!”