02.

I Give My First Love to You.

The next morning, I decided to do some sports a little outside my house. I also asked Kyungsoo and Sulli to join me also my girly neighbour, Sungjong, and they’re in.

“It just unusual to see you like this, Noona.” Said Kyungsoo while running and jumping around.

“Yeah, you are an indoor kid. You want to get out only if you got something important.” Add Sungjong. I just laughed to them

“Noona, do you know we got a new neighbour?” asked Kyungsoo, then we stopped for a while. We’re sitting at the edge of the street.

“Hmm? From where?”

“USA!”

“Goooood!! We’re gonna have a western neighbour, so cool huh?” said Sungjong.

“No, Hyung. He’s not western, he’s a Korean.”

“Seems, you know a lot, Kyungsoo?” I asked him.

He blushed, “I overheard Mom and Aunt’s conversation two days ago kekekke.”

“You kid.....” Sungjong smirked at him.

“I also heard that, they’re uncle kim’s relatives!” Sulli joined.

 

Suddenly, when we’re having some laughs, a white car stopped in front of us. Then a couple went out of the car. No, it’s not a couple, the woman looks older than the guy. They’re like a mom and a son, I guess. We immidately stood up.

“I guess this is our new neighbour..” Kyungsoo wishpered to me. Then, the guy looked at us, smiling like an angel. We bowed at them.

“You guys live here too?” asked the guy to us.

“No, ofcourse not. That was our home, we’re your new neighbour..” said Sungjong.

“Oh yeah, I meant you live around here. Good to know you guys are our neighbour!” He smiles, “My name is Kim Myungsoo, and this is my Mom..Kim Minsuk.”

“Welcome here! I’m Sulli, this is my brother Kyungsoo and that was our neighbour too, Sungjong. And this pretty is my sister, Soojung or Krystal.” Sulli smiled to Myungsoo and his Mom. While me who had been only silence, looked straight to this guy. He looks so westernish, kinda dislike it.

“Soojung or Krystal? Which one is better?” asked him, oh please.

“Both of them are nice. But just call her Krystal..”

“That sounds good, hello Krystal....Nice to meet you?” His voice was seductive and sounds mock.

Fiercely, I smiled. “Nice to meet you, sir.” And turn back my body.

“Well, we’re sorry. She’s a stubborn woman. You gotta understand.” Sulli wishpered.

He smiled to Sulli, “I’m very understand...”

 

..........................

 

“What? Oh no, Mom. I don’t want to....” I against Mom while she got an idea about to invite that new neighbour to have a dinner with us.

“Why not? He seems good, her mom too. I met them today and talked a lot. They moved here because Myungsoo, the son will get a new job which is better than in USA.”

“Mom, if you wanna invite and dinner with them, let me eat my dinner in my room!”

“Oh, come on, don’t be like that. He’s so nice and polite. Okay, how about you invite Kai too?”

“Really?” I stared at Mom, well at least I’m not gonna be alone and awkward when there’s Kai with me. Then mom nodded. I agreed with Mom’s plan and immidately call Kai.

 

..........................

 

We’re finally on the dinning table with uncle’s Kim family. Okay, I admit that they are very nice and polite but this Myungsoo guy looks so pretentious know my family alot. Or he just going to get everyone’s attention. Well, he’s succesfuly got everyone’s eyes on him. Granny seems like him too, so does Mom. He way too confident with all of his stories, I looked at Sulli. Yeah, I know Myungsoo will be one of her idol. Sigh, I’m the only one who didn’t amaze at all with him. Now where is Kai? Why it takes so long only to dress up? I excused for a while from dinning table and called Kai.

 

“Jongin, where are you???!!!”

“Thank God, I just arrived now. I’m in freaking your gate house. Now I’m pressing the bell and TING TONG...that’s me, open the door!!”

I rolled my eyes, “Okay wait a minute.”

I was about to back to dinning table and tell them my friend is here, but then...

“Myungsoo opened the door, maybe it’s Kai.” I opened my eyes widely and go to the gate immidately and already saw Kai with Myungsoo were talking.

“JONGIN-AAAH...” I shouted and then hugged him, I purposely did this in front of Myungsoo.

“Wow, calm down, Krys... Haha.”

“Hey you guys are dating? Oh well” asked Myungsoo smirked and rolled his eyes.

“No.”

“YESS!!!” I immidately said it, Kai looked at me confused.

“hmm not my problem though... let’s get inside, it’s getting cold...”

Kai looked at me and asked me to explain, “hey what’s wrong with you!!?”

“I’ll tell you later. Just pretend like you’re my boyfriend infront of him. He’s so annoying and thirst for attention...”

“Okay, Mam...” Kai put his hand on my shoulders.