01.

I Give My First Love to You.

My day had been always starting like this, a short fight mouth beetween Mom and granny everymorning just because Sulli or a little unimportant things. It’s freaking me out, but what’s new? This family can only blame each other without thinking the others feeling.

“Sulli, let’s go, I’ll take you to school.” Said Mom while bringing his backpack.

“What?! You can not leave the restaurant, it’s about to open. Who are going to maintain it?” now granny on her charge to mumble.

“Mom, it’s not a big deal if she had to go with taxi alone. She’s only a kid”

“why not? She’s freaking 10years, can’t she just shout taxi and get into it? Don’t be too spoiled to her.”

“But you know about her, Mom...”

“Yea, she’s coward! Right?”

“ENOUGH!!!!” I shouted at both of them, making them silence in seconds. “I’ll take her to school.”

“no, krys. You got a test today, and I won’t let you become late just because of this..”

I sighed, “It’s okay, Mom. The test starts on 8, so I still have a few minutes to take him. Let’s go, Sulli.”

Sulli who has been only silence and staring, nodded at me.

 

............................

 

After took Sulli to her school, I immidately go to college, it’s not that far from her school. And I still had 15minutes to reach school quickly. And yeah, I did it. In 10 minutes, I was already in classroom and ready for the test. Soon, I saw a-messy-yet-hot-guy entered the room, it was Kai. He was faster a few seconds than our lecturer. He took a seat beside me, I raised my eyebrow and shook my head.

“Morning, Jung. See I’m not gonna late for this test. I’ve studied last night and I won’t cheat on you.” Said him, while winking to me.

“Good, you better keep your promise to yourself, Kim..” I smiled scornfully.

As the lecturer said, the test started. 30minutes later, I stood up from my seat and gave my sheet to the lecturer and went out of the room.

 

.............................

 

It’s been 1 hours I’m waiting for Kai in the park. Then shortly, he appeared with a bright smile.

“Krys!!!!” he shouts and waves.

“Where have you been, dude? I’ve been waiting for you for freaking 1 hours. That’s too much.”

“Hey, this is not the first time you wait for me. I did my best, I’m not as genius as you, but yeah I did it.” said Kai ostentatiously.

“good thing to know that..”

“Heeeey, don’t be angry? Let’s have an ice cream date...”

I smiled, Kai always know how to cheer me up. “Sure!! You know, Kai, You always have something that amazed me..”

“Well, I am..”

 

......................

 

I went to the restaurant after got a treat from Kai. And I only saw two customers there, that was sad. Mom was sitting at the casier chair and she looked at me.

“How can it be happen, Mom?”

Mom looked down, “I don’t know, Krys. It just....No one went here lately. Even at the lunch time, we only got 5-6 customers at the most. And just now, a customer went out because he assumed Sungjong was a girl and Sungjong couldn’t accept it, then gave a flying punch to him. That was......” Mom was about to tearing up, I hold her hands and hugged her.

“It’s okay, mom...Everything is gonna be alright...”

Then after the customers got out of the restaurants, Mom decided to close it earlier today. She didn’t feel very well. So we’re going home together.

A few minutes we got home, Granny appeared with Sulli while twisting her ears, Sulli was crying. “Look at what your daughter had done!!!” said her while pushing up Sulli to Mom.

“What the hell is this?!”

“I told her to make a tea, but have I told you she was a dumb? Now I got the proof! She is really dumb, she got so much hot water into my tea and my tongue almost got burned!!!!” she explained everything angrily. “So this is the right thing to teach her, GIVE HER PUNISHMENT!!!!”

“STOP IT, GRANNY!!!! How could you say the things like that??” My turn to be angry.

“Oh well, how could I? She’s not even part of our family!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!” She shouted. My jaw dropped, I’m shocked. Mom was already crying. How could my granny so bear with it...

“It’s enough, Mom!!! You are too much!!!!!” Mom brought Sullie and Kyungsoo to upstairs and left Granny alone without guilty.

 

................

 

“Sulli, honey, please stop crying..” Mom wipe Sulli’s tears on her chubby cheeks.

“Mom, why is Granny hating me that much? Am I that bad?” asked Sulli,  she looked very innocent.

“No, she doesn’t hate you. She just....angry, we know her...”

“But she never like me, she always angry to me.”

“Hey, that’s her character you know. She even always got angry to me too..” Kyungsoo on his charge to cheer Sulli.

“But she loves you more than me, when will she stop hating on me? when all this will change, mom?”

Mom kissed Sulli’s hair, “someday, baby. You know, got always have a beautiful plan for us. He will send us His angle who helps us wherever and whenever we got trouble. Now let’s pray to God and ask him, will He kindly send an angel to us?”

“I hope so...” Sulli smiled, and they started to pray.

I who was listening what they talked about, came clossed and get my finger cross. I just hope everything will be alright, everything is gonna change soon..