When he gets jealous

B1A4 Scenarios

 

Hey! I'm really sorry for keeping all of you waiting but I've been really really busy with my upcoming exams and stuff. I'll try to update when I can but until 16 Nov, I may not have the time to update but be patient alright ?:) here's an update for all you lovelies <3


 
 
*main culprit of the boys' jealousy will be my bias in BtoB, the so very perfect minhyuk,  hehehehe. Enjoy<3 *
 
 
 
Jinyoung:
 
Just like your boyfriend, you were an idol too. Well actually, you're not an idol. You are a star. You had been modeling since you were 14 and ever since those days, you managed to gained fame on your own and even landed yourself in one of the judges panel in Korea's Next Top Model.
 
 
 
You were drop dead gorgeous as people would say and male idols were all head over heels for you but you never took a second look at those other men because you only had one guy on your mind: your boyfriend of 3 years: Jung JinYoung. 
 
 
 
You were backstage at dream concert 2013 with b1a4. While the boys were getting their hair and make up done, you sat yourself on the couch and played with your iPad. 
 
"Born To Beat! Hello everyone we are BtoB!"
 
 
You look up and one of the member caught your eye. You walked over to that member and introduced yourself.
 
"Annyeong.. Nol ~~~, you are?"
 
"Minhyuk-sshi!"'
 
The two of you hit it off well even though it was only your first meeting.  You two were busy chatting with each other, oblivious to the surrounding. You felt a pair of eyes looking at you but you just let it slide. 
 
 
"Ah, I got to go off to perform soon! See you later ~~~"
 
 
With that you're once again in the room with just the b1a4 members.
 
 
"Jagiyahhh...." JinYoung said as he wrapped his arms around you
 
"Yeah?"
 
"Do you like me or minhyuk more?"
 
"Yah! What kind of question is that!"
 
"Just asking~" 
 
"Pabo! You're jealous ~ "
 
"Yah I'm not !!!" 
 
"Umm hmm" 
 
He sighed after you said that.
 
"You're mine. Mine. Mine. And no other guy will share you." he said as he wrapped his arms around you tighter.  
 
You could only laugh at your jealous boyfriend's response while he held you.

 

GongChan: 
 
It was a new term and you walked to school hand in band with your boyfriend, gongchan. Halfway through the journey, you two realize that you're both running late and decided to run towards the school. While the both of you were making you ways towards your first lesson, you bumped into a guy whom you never seen before. 
 
"Mianhe!" you said while gongchan pulled you along with him. 
 
Just when the two of you entered the class, the bell rang. 'Thank God' you said to yourself as you sat yourself at your seat. GongChan sat at his seat too, just one row and one seat behind yours.  
  
 
Your math teacher, Mr Jung, *muahahah JinYoung ahahah* came in with a stack of worksheet and behind him followed the guy who you ran into just now in the hallway.  
 
"Morning class. Today we have a new student." 
 
"Annehaisayo, I'm Lee MinHyuk." 
 
"Ok, let's start lesson proper. Minhyuk please take a seat next to ~~~" 
  
 
As he walk towards the seat next to you, you turned to look at GongChan who suddenly had a hard expression on his face. 
  
 
As minhyuk was a new student, he didn't have the necessary textbooks so you had no choice but to share with him. You two were chatting away, when suddenly a paper ball hit MinHyuk on the head. Just as you're about to ask him if he's ok, the bell rang and Minhyuk said goodbye and left the class. 
  
 
After minhyuk left you turned to look at gongchan. 
  
 
"I know you did it channie" 
 
"Bu...but" 
 
"But what!" 
 
"I don't like seeing another guy flirting with MY girl." 
 
You chuckled at his reply and gave him a peck on the cheek. 
  
 
 
*part two in the next chapter w/ Baro, CNU & Sandeul.*
 
Baro: 
 
You were the lead rapper of the rookie group "ST4R" and it was the first time your group is attending the annual golden disk award and this year, they were giving out the award for best actor for a music video. Both your boyfriend & male best friend was nominated.
Let's start with your boyfriend. He's Baro, the main rapper of the group B1A4 who's from the same company as you, WM entertainment. You two had started dating when you were just a rookie of the company. Ever since your group has debuted, you were able to help your group gain some extra fans as you were dating one of the member of one of the hottest group. 
Your male best friend on the other hand, was BtoB's MinHyuk. You had knew him since you two were  little kids. And were under the same company for only a short period of time before you got transferred out of CUBE & into WM. and even though you guys were competitors for the best rookie award, you two still remained as best friends. 
So as I was saying, the new award is given to idols who acted in a music video. Baro was nominated for his acting in "Only learn the bad things" and Minhyuk for "irresistible lips". Apart from them, other idols nominated are BEAST's dongwoon, TEENTOP's Chunji & MBLAQ's Lee Joon. 
You were seated at the same table as B1A4, next to Baro to be exact. As they announced that they are giving away the new award and nominees, you listened patiently. 
"Lee MinHyuk of BtoB! Congratulation!!"
As soon as you heard minhyuk's name called, you jump to your feet and minhyuk walked passed you, giving you a hug before he walked up the stage.
You smiled and settled yourself back down. Suddenly you felt a pair of hands grabbed your wrist. 
"What's wrong Baro?"
"I want a hug too..." he pouted as he said that. You laughed at your jealous boyfriend and just stuck your tongue out at him.
 
Sandeul:
It was your 18th birthday and unfortunately you had school. You woke up to find a text from your boyfriend.
 
From: Deullie <3 :*
Good morning beautiful! I know it's not the best time to say this but I just wanted to say happy birthday! I'll pick you up after school araso? How would you like a day out with your friends and mine? Anyways, I love you! Have a great day at school!:D<3
 
You smiled at the text message. He isn't exactly the sweetest guy but even so, he was perfect in your eyes
 
*skippppp*
You were walking out of the front gate towards where Sandeul was when suddenly, one of your male classmate, MinHyuk, walked towards you with a bright pink box.
"Happy birthday ~~~!" he presented the box to you.
"Thank you!" you took the box and gave him a peck on the cheek and walked towards where your boyfriend was.
 
"What was that?!"
"hmm?"
"You you... Kissedhimonthecheeks."
You burst out laughing but as soon as you see the look in his eyes, you realize he wasn't kidding. 
You lock your arms around his shoulder and gave him a long kiss on the lips.
"Pabo! Its not as though I kiss him on the lips like what I just did."
"Still....."
"Yah pabo! I'm spending my birthday with you and not him so you should feel privilege. Now let's go!"
You drag him along with you before he could say anything else. 
 
CNU

You two had been together since the first day of school, 3 years ago! You two made sure that you'll end up in the same class for every lessons each year and this year was no different. You two have the exact same time table, allowing you two to spend more time together. 
Mr Gong: Class. Settle down. I'm going to pass you guys a new project. But this time, I'll be the one picking your partners.
You look to CNU and gave him a worried look. Apart from being classmates and lovers for such a long time, you guys always did your projects together and always end up getting an A each time. 

 
Mr Gong: alright, CNU you'll be paired with JinYoung! And ~~~, you're with Minhyun. The project's due on Monday so I expect it first thing in the morning.  But since there's still time left, please pair up and start working now!
 
You walked towards MinHyun's table and sat yourself next to him. After 10 minutes, the two of you were laughing and giggling with each other. You look to where CNU was and found him looking rather down. You decided to brush it off and continued working with MinHyun.

----BRRRRRINGGGGG---
Lesson finally ended and you slowly got up and headed for the door. You were just about to walk out when suddenly, CNU grabbed your wrist and turned you around and gave you a huge kiss on the lips. 
He then whispered in your ears, "Don't get too close to him alright? I'm a jealous guy y'know ~"