Waking him up

B1A4 Scenarios

JinYoung

*R-R-RINGGGGGGGG*
 

You opened your eyes and turn towards the alarm clock, to your horror, you realize that it's already 9am! You sounded the alarm off and turn your back against the clock so that you're facing your boyfriend.
 

"JinYoung ahh..." you said, trying to wake him up. He mumbled something and turned over.
 

You sighed and decided to head to the toilet to wash up first, secretly hoping that JinYoung would wake up on his own while you're at the bathroom.
 

After spending a good 15 minutes washing up, you stepped out of the bathroom only to find JinYoung still sleeping. You signed and walked towards his bed.
 

"Jinnie ahh... Wake up" you said as you shook him lightly.  
 

"No....." he continued sleeping as you stand there dumbfounded about what you should do. Suddenly an idea pop into your head. You crawled into bed and sat on his stomach and leaned in to give him a peck on his lips. You were shocked when he kissed you back, as much as you enjoyed it, you broke the kiss before he could.

"Now wake up or no more kisses!" JinYoung smiled in defense and finally got up.
 

GongChan

You were awoken by the sound of GongChan's phone ringing. You tried calling out his name so that he would wake up to answer it but he never did. You slowly got up and answered the call for him.
 

Manager hyung: "hey ~~~ please tell GongChan he needs to be at the studio by 12 sharp. No excuses this time."
 

You hung up the phone and look at the clock: 1100. You panicked as you tried to think of a way to wake GongChan up. You blast music into his ears but he still continued sleeping. You tried hitting him with your pillow but he had no reaction. You even tried pouring cold water on him! Suddenly, you thought of a way that would wake him up. You smiled to yourself as you went to your study table and grabbed GongChan's Pororo and went back into bed. 
 

You climbed into bed and whispered in his ears, "If you don't wake up, I'll throw your Pororo away~~"as soon as you said that, GongChan eyes opened wide.


"I'm awake I'm awake! Leave Pororo alone!" he snatched Pororo off your hands as he walked towards the bathroom.
 

Baro

It was the day of your anniversary with Baro and you were excited as he promised to bring you to the amusement park. You look at the clock and it was 11am. You grab your stuff and headed out to Baro's house.
 

When you arrived at his house, you rang the doorbell, only to be addressed by his mom. 
 

"~~~ you're early. Baro's still sleeping!"
 

You sighed after hearing what his mom said and decided to wake Baro up yourself. 
 

Just like what his mom said, there was Baro, sleeping in bed.


You took your phone out and took a photo of him when he's sleeping. After doing so, you climbed into his bed. You shouted "WAKE UP" in his ears but all he did was to use his bolster to whack you.
 

"YAH! IS THIS HOW YOU TREAT YOUR GIRLFRIEND?!" you shouted at him when he hit you. 


"Wha... What? Oh good morning beautiful."

"you're late!"


As soon as you said that he rushed to the bathroom to wash up. You stayed on his bed and chuckled at his silly actions. 

 

Sandeul 

It was the first day of school and Sandeul had promised you the day before that he would walk you to school. At 6.30 you got all your stuff ready and waited for Sandeul to arrive. 5 minutes, 10 minutes, and eventually 15 minutes passed. You sighed and headed out alone.
 

You decided to head to Sandeul's house just in case he's still at home. When you finally reached his house, you were greeted by his mom's smile. She let you in and you went into Sandeul's room to find him sleeping like a pig. 
 

You chuckled at the sight of him sleeping and headed over to his bed.


"Deullie...."

"Mhmm...."

"Wake up, you're late!"

"5 minutes ....."

You sighed and admitted your defeat. You went to his kitchen where his mum offered you breakfast. You suddenly had an idea on how to wake Sandeul up. 
 

After you ate, you headed back to Sandeul's room carrying his breakfast on a tray.
 

"Deullie Yah~"

But there was response. You walked nearer to where he was with the tray of food.
 

"Mhmmm I smell food."

"That's because there is. Wake up or I'm eating them all!"

"Yah! No!"

You laughed as Sandeul snatched the tray from you as soon as he got up. 
 

CNU

He was known as the bear in B1A4 because he sleeps a lot. Which is true. Ever since you've been dating him, the other members made it your job to wake him up. 
 

"~~~~ our practice starts at 10, wake CNu hyung up okay?" GongChan said to you as he prepared to head out. 
 

You sighed and looked at the clock. 9.30. It was 9.30 already? You stated at the clock with disbelieve but shook that off and decided to do your job to wake him up. 
 

"CNU yah..." you gently shook him. 

"Go away....."

"Aww babe, you sure want me to go away?" you whispered in his ears. Suddenly his eyes opened wide.

"Kidding!"

"You better. now, wake up. You have less than 30 minutes to get ready for practice!"


For once, it was easy for you to wake him up. But that was the first and the last time.