Making cupcakes [Part one]

B1A4 Scenarios
Firstly, thank you to all readers and subscribers. I love you all. ^^ so this fanfic is based on the suggestion lileewd gave me. I hope I didn't disappoint you. >~< hehe anyways, i divided this scenarios into 2 parts, part 1 with Jinyoung, GongChan. Part 2 with Baro, Sandeul & CNU. anyways, enjoy~<3 xx 


JinYoung:
It was the day B1A4 would return home from their Asia tour and you really wanted to surprise your boyfriend, Jinyoung, and his band mates with a party. You worked with one of their managers before they left and was thus given an extra set of keys to their dorm.

You got to their dorm at around 1pm hoping to get everything done before they're back. But the thing was you had no idea what time they'll be back, so you hurriedly put down all the ingredients you need to make cupcakes.

Before you could start, you received a text from Jinyoung. From: Jinyoung<3 I'll be home soon. See you soon Jagiya, <3 You smiled at that text and decided to quickly start making your cupcakes. You started by cracking the eggs and separating the 2 components carefully and then you started making the mixture you needed. It was hard to make cupcakes alone, but you didn't want to give up, besides, it would help you kill time while waiting for your boyfriend and his band mates to be back.. You finally got the mixture ready and you brought it to the counter.

"Almost done." you said happily to yourself. You were pouring the mixture carefully into the mould when your hands suddenly decided to give way and made you poured mixture all over the table instead. You decided to try to plug the remaining mixture into the moulds and this time you tried your best not to mess up once more. But just like before, you messed up again.

"Aish.. Today really isn't a good day for me."

Suddenly you felt a pair of arms wrapped around your waist, you turned around to see Jinyoung chuckling. "Jagiya, what are you doing?"

"You're back!" you said while hugging him.

"Yeah, and I saw you desperately trying to make cupcakes. I see you did a greaaaaat job."

"making cupcakes isn't as easy as I thought."  "Aish, but I must say it's amusing to see you mess up," he said between chuckles, "Let's clean this mess up and head out for dinner instead."  With that he helped you clean everything up

GongChan:
It was 14 August, which meant it was your Pororo loving boyfriend's birthday. You woke up to find yourself alone on your bed, well except for the note that GongChan placed in his side of the bed. 

"Jagiya... I have a schedule with B1A4 till 6pm so I guess I'll see you tonight ok? Saranghae~<3 - GongChan"

What GongChan doesn't know was all these was part of your plan. You got the other B1A4 members to help you out by dragging GongChan to rehearsals and what not while you would stay at home to prepare for the surprise birthday party you and the boys planned.

You prepared cleaning up the house and decorating it with all sorts of birthday decorations. Despite being afraid of balloons, you decided to swallow your guts and pumped a few with helium gas. Soon enough, the house was beautifully decorated. -think of B1A4's learn only the bad things' set-

12pm, just enough time left for you to get lunch and prepare to bake cupcakes. You set off to the nearest super mart to get some cupcake making materials, and also bought a cake with a Pororo picture on it just because you know GongChan is in love with Pororo.  

When you got home it was already 1.30pm. You placed the cake into the fridge and prepared to make some cupcakes. You weren't really an expert on cupcake making but you decided to give it a shot just for GongChan's birthday.

You tried cracking an egg but you just ended up getting eggshell in the mixture as well. Even if you cracked an egg perfectly, you couldn't find a way to separate the egg yolk from the egg white. After a whole hour spent on cracking the egg and whatnot, you realize you didn't have much time left. You quickly tried to get yourself together but failed once again. 

"Aish, all I want is to be able to make cupcakes for GongChan. But not only did I NOT make any, I also messed up the whole kitchen.. Ah jinja ah..."

Suddenly you heard someone laughing at you at the kitchen door, you turned around to see GongChan laughing at you hysterically. 

"Ahhh GongChan, what are you doing home so early?!?!"
"The other members revealed the big secret to me by accident, so I decided to surprise you instead of being surprised." 
You look to the living room to see all the other B1A4 members looking at you and giving you an apologetic look.

"Aish, how long have you been here?"

"Since you started trying to crack an egg." he chuckled once more. Out of embarrassment, you covered your face and turned away from him.

"Ah Jagiya, nothing to be embarrassed about." he pulled your arms away from your face, forcing you to look at him, "I find it quite amusing actually." With that he pulled you into his arms and kissed you on the forehead, before dragging you to the living room where the other members were with all sorts of delicious food.


*I'm actually halfway done with writing Baro's! I'll try to update part 2 tomorrow..:-) and im starting school next week, but I'll still try my best to update as much as possible! In the mean time bye:-)