Making cupcakes [Part two]

B1A4 Scenarios
Hiiiii! I'm back for another update! Hehe so any of you gonna order B1A4's Jap album?:-) cause I am hehe. I'm gonna order version B cause of the jigsaw puzzle :p 

Anyw, here's cute Channie , hehe. You guys probably know who's my bias now eh? 
f3b2e4aa.jpg

Hehe okay enjoy part two~<3



Baro:
B1A4 was about to leave for Japan for B1A4's jap debut. You decided to work with the managers secretly in order to have a party held for the boys to wish them luck for their promotion the day before they leave for Japan.

*the day before B1A4 left for japan*

"Keys to the boys' dorm, checked. Ingredients to make cupcakes, checked. Extra set of clothes just in case, checked." you double checked everything to make sure you had everything you needed before sending a text to the boys' manager to tell him that you were about to head to the boys' dorm.

From Manager:

The boys left. Have fun preparing for the party! 

That was your queue to go to the boys' dorm to start preparing for the party. When you reached the dorm, you opened the door and headed to the kitchen with all your stuff. You opened your recipe book and read through the recipe for cupcake again and again and also double checking is you have all the ingredients needed.

When you're finally done double checking everything, you started making the cupcakes. You separated the content of the eggs skillfully. After that was done, you took the mixer out. You carefully poured the egg white in, and then milk, and flour. You clicked the button and the mixer started mixing everything in the bowl. 

It was all going fine until the mixer decided that it shall not function properly. It started mixing faster and faster, making the contents fly out of the bowl. You panicked and tried to stop the mixer but failed. Your last attempt was to pull the mixer out of the main switch. When the mixer finally stop, you sigh to yourself.

"What's the sigh for Jagiya~"

You turned around to see Baro looking at you smiling.

"What are you doing here?!"

"I should be the one asking you that."

"Err.. I was trying to make cupcakes for you and the others before you all left for Japan... But," you scratch the back of your head, "I guess I messed up."

"I know, I was watching the whole time. Now let's clean this up before the others come back."

Sandeul:
It was B1A4's 500th day since debut and you wanted to hold a party to congratulate the boys on all the success they've received since their debut. As you know your boyfriend is the group's gluttony, you decided to buy lots of his favorite delicious food and also make some cupcakes for the boys and decorating it. 

Before you head to the boys' dorm, you went to bought some kimchi, kimbap, sushi and other delicious food. You so bought all the ingredients you need to make cupcakes. 

When you arrived at the boys' dorm you were relieved that no one was there. Which meant you could make cupcakes without having anyone disturbing you. You first placed all the food you bought on plates and placed them on the dining table. After that, you went back to the kitchen and started making the cupcakes.

You successfully made a batch of 12 cupcakes but to your horror you realize that a batch of 12 isn't going to be enough especially with Sandeul around. So you used the remaining ingredients to make a second batch. 

You took some eggs out of the fridge, and set them on the table. As you were cracking one of the egg, a few eggs started rolling off the table you were working on. But the thing was you didn't realize until those eggs fell to the ground.

You signed and got down on your knees to clean the egg from the floor. But as you were cleaning, more eggs started falling off the table edge. Some even fell onto your head. 

You sighed. You raised your arms trying to get a towel from the racks. Instead of you getting the towel, someone passed the towel to you instead. You look up to see Sandeul laughing at you.

"Aish what's so funny!" you said to him. "You." he said in between laughs. You turned away, and went back to cleaning. The next thing you knew, Sandeul was on his knees too, helping you clean. 

"You look cute when you mess up. But ....... not as cute as me!" 

you couldn't help but only laugh at what your boyfriend said as you two continue cleaning the place up.

CNU:
CNU was finally going to return from Japan after filming his new drama, and you and the rest of B1A4 members decided to hold a part to welcome him back home. 

"Okay so GongChan and I will be in charge of decorating the house, Baro & Sandeul will be in charge of buying food. And ~~~~ will be in charge of making cupcakes." Jinyoung said before he drag GongChan with him to start cleaning. 

  "See you later ~~~~" Sandeul said before dragging Baro out with him.

Those boys were like family to you. Although they were all older than you, it sometimes feel like they're your dongsaeng instead. You set off to the kitchen to get ready to prepare to make cupcakes. 

Eggs, checked. Milk, checked, etc etc. once you're sure you had everything, you started preparing to make the cupcakes. You carefully separated the eggs and then you started mixing the egg white with milk. While mixing it with the mixer, you accidentally set the speed to high and the mixer started mixing really quickly.

You panicked and tried calling for Jinyoung and GongChan's help but they didn't hear you. 

"Just what are those two doing?" you complained while trying to get the mixer to stop.

"They're spending some time alone."

  You turn around to see CNU staring at you. He then walk to you to help you switch off the mixer. 

"There you go. No more messing up." 

"You saw?"

"Yeah, and you look cute I must say."