A date with him

B1A4 Scenarios
JinYoung:
JinYoung finally had some free time from his schedule and he was looking forward to bring you out on a date. Just like him, you were excited. You haven't seen him for months because of his schedule. When you heard someone on the door knocking, you quickly grab your purse and ran towards the door & opened it.

"JinYoung!" you shouted and hugged him.

"Ah I miss you too ~~~~ let's go!"

"You haven't tell me where we're going to!"

"You'll know when we get there." he said and winked before opening the door of his car for you.

It was a long journey, so you took a nap, with your hands intertwined with JinYoung's, while he drove. 

"Jagiya~~ wake up. We've reached."

You rubbed your eyes and then realize where you're at. The beach. But the beach have a different vibe than other beaches. And then you realize, there was no one else at the beach. You stood at a corner, dumbfounded by it all.

"Remember how you always said you would love to visit the beach with someone you love and end the day by sitting by the shore and watching the sunset? Well, here we are."

"Thank you JinYoung. So much." You didn't even realize that tears were falling until JinYoung reached out and wipe one of the tear off.

"Jagiya, don't cry." he said while he pulled you in an embrace. 

"I missed you so much JinYoung"

"I missed you too. Now stop crying. For me?" he then kissed you on the lips gently, making you blush. 

GongChan:
GongChan have been away to Japan to promote B1A4's first Jap single. And although he calls you up every night to say goodnight, you still missed him a lot while he was away. He was finally coming back, and you decided to head to the airport to fetch him. You just couldn't wait any longer to see him.

It has been 10 minutes, where are they? You mumbled to yourself while waiting at the arrival dock. Suddenly you heard someone calling your name. Could it be?

"~~~!!"

"Channie ?" Suddenly you felt a pair of arms wrapped behind your waist.  "Missed me?" 

"Nope." 

GongChan let go of his arm and walked away. 

"Eh Pabo!" you ran to him and grabbed on to his arm.

"Miss me already?"

"You're so mean Channie"

"No I'm not. Now let's go!" "Go where?" "My manager gave me the day off so that means it's time for a date. My house. Let's go."

Before you could say a thing, GongChan grab you by the hand and drag you with him into the car. Because it was a long ride to his house, you eventually fell asleep. You were laying on his lap sleeping peacefully when he suddenly woke you up. 

"Wake up jagiya. We're here."

Once again, he dragged you along with him until you reach his front door. He then put his hands over your eyes so that you won't be able to see the surprise he had secretly planned when he was away. He opened the door, and led you to his dining room. He then let go of his hands, leaving you dumbfounded.

"Candle light dinner for you and me. Alone. Now close your mouth, you look silly like that."

The whole night you guys spent chatting and eventually fell asleep together, just like the way it was before he left for Japan.

Baro:
For the past month you've been busy studying for your mid terms while your boyfriend has been busy with his band's promotion. Both of you have yet to have some quality time with each other. And now that your mid terms are over and his promotions are over, you guys are finally able to spend some time together.

"4pm at my place alright?"

"Sure thing! See you later!"

You hung up the phone and look at the clock, it was only 2pm which meant you still have plenty of time so you took your time. You picked out your favorite outfit, style your hair in the best way you can and head out just 30 minutes before the actual date. Although you guys are just going to his house to watch a movie, it was better than nothing. 4pm, just on time. You knocked on the door excitedly. Soon enough Baro opened the door for you and invited you in.

Baro placed the disc into the DVD player and headed to his place next to yours. You laid your head on his chest while he placed his arms around you. You both stayed this way until you fell asleep halfway through the movie. Baro then carried you into his room and placed you on his bed. He kissed you on your forehead before heading to the kitchen to cook dinner.

Sandeul:
It has been 2 weeks since Sandeul left with the rest of B1A4 to Japan and you have really missed him even though 2 weeks isn't that long. So when he finally called you last night to tell you he was coming back today and that he was going to bring you to the amusement park, you were really happy.

*At the amusement park~*

"Jagiya, what do you want to do first? Ride the roller coaster? Visit the haunted house?"

His list went on and on without stopping and you just stood there, chuckling at your boyfriend.

"Hey deullie, look!! The guy giving out a free balloon." you pointed to a guy giving out free balloons. You then turned to Sandeul pouting.

He smiled at you and walked up to the guy and asked for a purple balloon as purple was your favorite color. He handed the balloon to you and you smiled gleefully.

You two spent the whole day at the amusement park, playing all the games, riding all the rides and not to mention, eating all the food that Sandeul just couldn't resist.

CNU:
CNU has been busy promoting B1A4's new song that he ever really had much time left for you. But you don't mind because you're a huge fan of B1A4.  But finally after a month of promotion, CNU finally have some free time. And he decided to bring you out to the mall to shop.

*at the mall*

You saw a beautiful light blue dress and you dragged CNU into the stall with you. You went to change into the dress while he wait for you. When you came out with the dress, you saw Sandeul with his mouth opened into an 'o' shaped. 

"You look... Gorgeous."

He couldn't keep his eyes off of you and insisted to buy you that dress there and then. He then insisted you keep the dress on and brought you to his favorite restaurant here you two had dinner. 

~~~~Guys, I need suggestions on scenarios. Help me out? *pout*  meanwhile, read my new Jinyoung fanfic? Here -> http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/214154/oppa-dongsaeng-b1a4-jinyoung-you I know it isn't really great but I'm trying:) ok love you readers & subscribers, xoxo.