Final: Because you make me so

Will you stay with me forever?
Cheesy ending is cheesy >__<
But well, I promised the final chapter will soon to be update, so here it is
I don't know why, but I have a feeling that this fails (arggg frustrated with my brain)
But anyway, it's the end of this fic. Thank everyone for your lovely supports.
Let's see each other again in another Kray fic.
Until then, keep calm and love our OTP <3<3<3
_______________________________________________________________

Same week, Sunday, 9:47PM.
 
"Thanks for enduring until the end. I know my mother is hard to tolerate but it seems she really likes you."
"It's okay. I believe it's me who should say thank you."
"Huh? Why?"
"For kidnapping me."
"Okay, now I got thanked for kidnapping my boss? I've been preparing myself for harsh punishment."
"You think I don't realize that you asked your mother to come here so you could use her as an excuse to drag me off work? Although I did feel surprised when she agreed to go with your plan."
"How...can you know? Did my mother..."
"No, she didn't say anything. Somehow, it's kinda obvious, to me."
 
Yixing smiles at Kris, with his little dimple that Kris would trade anything just for seeing it again. Not to mention, they are alone inside Kris' car parking in front of Yixing's apartment. The whole situattion makes Kris lose his ability to holding himself back as he pulls Yixing into another kiss, a slightly hungrier and deeper one this time. Yixing tries to resist it at first but slowly he yields himself to the sweet temptation, maybe the sweetest that he has ever experienced. Unconsciously, Yixing's hands find their way to around Kris' neck, fingers feeling the burning heat on his skin which keeps rising in every second they continues their lips locking. 
 
Everything seems to be fine until  Kris lets his passionate desire for Yixing fill the suffocated atmosphere inside his car as he places his hand on Yixing's thigh and runs his fingers to nearly touch the other's crotch. The act makes Yixing startled and immediately he pushes Kris away with a little too much of strength to break the kiss.
 
"No, Kris...I..."
 
His words fall apart as he cannot do the proper talking and gasping for air at the same time. In the end, it turns out to be impossible for him to find the right words to make clear of what he is trying to say since his heart and his mind are overwhelming with a chaotic mess of different emotions: confusion, scare, enjoying, love. However, seemingly, the only thing Kris can read from his eyes is scare, and that shatters the older's heart into pieces. 
 
"Please leave the car, Yixing. And I am sorry."
"Kris, I..."
"Please."
 
Since there is no other way Yixing can give a proper explanation for his previous reaction, he silently leaves the car and walks inside the building. Yixing thinks that he can explain everything for Kris later, when he is done sorting out his feeling and when both of them are in better state of minds. However, the other side doesn't think the same.
 
Kris' eyes watches the younger's shadow disappeared behind the elevator before his vision gets blurred because of the sad tears he is shedding. He smashes his fists against the steering wheel and buries his face into it.
 
Why don't I just die?
 

Third month, fourth week.
 
It has been a month since then, Kris has been still coming to the office everyday and assisting Yixing just like how his job is supposed to be. On the outlook, it seems that nothing has ever happened between them. 
 
For the past month, guilty feeling has kept growing inside Kris' heart as he thinks that his ill-considered act has hurt Yixing. That is why he tries to stay away from Yixing as much as possible, only seeing his boss from 9 to 5 and not talking about anything except for work. And for Yixing, despite how much he wants to talk with Kris about that night, it has been either Kris avoiding him or him having too many things to finish. It is almost the end of the year and workload just keeps piling up. Before he knows it, it is already time for Kris' 3-month contract to be over. However, as if their relationship is not bad enough, Yixing has to excuse himself from Kris' goodbye party, and even if Yixing having urgent business is a ing truth, Kris still feels this annoying emptiness inside. In his heart, he silently bids his farewell to Yixing, to his love for Yixing. 
 

The next week, Thursday.
 
"Mr. Zhang?"
"What is it, Luhan?"
"I believe you want to read this."
 
Luhan hands over his phone to Yixing and makes his way out the office because he wants his boss to have private time whilst reading the text message sent by Kris.
 
'Luhan, I know it's a little unexpected but I am leaving for my trip by tomorrow morning. Sorry for not being able to see you and say goodbye, but it's not like I'm leaving forever, so when I come back, let's party okay? But, yeah I don't know when I will come back. Ah but if it is for you and Sehun's marriage then I will, definitely. And, one more thing, please help me to say these to Yixing...'
 
Yixing should have felt frightened since Kris is leaving without giving him a chance to make everything clear. Instead, he smiles at the last sentence of the text message before he takes a glance at the time.
 
5:09PM. He should have sent the message earlier. Well, I guess I have to do this as quick as I can.
 
"Luhan. Luhan, are you out there?"
"Yes, Mr. Zhang, what do you need me for?"
"Call Sehun here for me, and also I will need you stay for a bit longer today."
 

Same day, Kris' apartment, 11:00PM.
 
Kris promptly makes his way out off the tumble of luggages and clothes he is packing for the upcoming trip when he hears his doorbell ringing.
 
It must be Luhan. he is so gonna scold the hell out of me for not letting him know about this sooner...
 
His eyes grow wider and wider as he realizes the one standing in front of his apartment is not his best friend, it is...
 
"What are you doing here?"
"Why are you leaving without telling me?"
"What? I texted Luhan and asked him to..."
"Is that considered a proper goodbye to you?"
"No, but..."
"Can you just stay?"
 
A simple and straightforward sentence leaves Yixing's mouth, but Kris finds it so difficult for his mind to process its meaning.
 
"....What?"
"Has your hearing organ turned bad for the past week?"
"What? My ears are in perfect condition."
"Then try repeating my question."
"I heard it, clearly. No need to do so."
"Then why don't you answer it?"
"I...Fine, I will answer it if you answer my following question?"
"Why? I am the one who asks first."
"Do you want my answer or not?"
"Fine, what is your question?"
"Name one reason for me to stay."
 
Yixing paused for a short period of time to think of what to say. In fact, he knows what he should say and is supposed to say, but he decides to tease Kris for a little more, just like how the taller has always done to him.
 
"Er...you...brought colors to my life."
"Sounds nice. But I'm not satisfied with that."
"What exactly do you want then?"
"Three simplest words."
"Oh."
"Oh what?"
"For that I'm going to need you to sign a contract."
"Why the do I need to sign a contract for the simple 'I love you'."
"Ah, you said it. So I don't have to."
"You...damn trickster."
 
Kris pulls Yixing inside his apartment and closes the door behind before crashing his impatient lips on the latter's. Yixing is taken back with the unannounced attack. He tries to stop Kris, not because he doesn't want the kiss but he hasn't done with his talk. Yet, Kris is just too strong for him to resist against so he is pushed backward into the house and both falls onto the couch in the living room. Kris is forced to break the kiss because of the sudden unbalance.
 
"Ah...Kris, wait..."
"Not even a starving stomach can help you this time."
"How do you know I've not..."
 
Yixing is cut off by the lips that has just reached out to capture his again, craving for more intimacy.
 
* * * * * * *
 
They are lying on Kris' bed, both are in the middle of regaining normal breath after their little love-making section. Kris is on his side, elbow against the soft cushion as his big hand supports his head. His other hand is playing with strands of  Yixing's dark brown hair, this time in his awareness. Yixing is lying below the other's chin so he can snuggle his head into the crook of Kris' neck, finger tracing along Kris' collar bones, which he finds attractive right at the first moment he had his eyes on them. 
 
"Kris."
"Yes?"
"Why do you love me?"
 
Kris is little surprised with the question, since he has never really thought about it. Before he could ever find a good reason for Yixing getting so much of his attention, the feeling for the other has already filled every corner of his heart.
 
"Because you make me fall in love with you."
"Sounds like you're trying to put the blame on me."
"I am. Finally you admit your crime."
 
Yixing lets out a quiet chuckle as he pulls himself slightly away from Kris so he can show his simulative sulky face to the other.
 
"Fine. If you say so, I won't tell you my answer for your question then."
"Which question?"
"You just asked it about one hour ago and now you forgot?"
 
Yixing turns to lie on his stomach and bury his face into the blanket as he is pretending that he is mad at Kris. Whilst Kris is still confused and trying to figure out what Yixing means, the younger man decides to say something which Kris finds it inaudible since the other is speaking with his blanket muffled voice.
 
"I..."
"What?"
"I..."
"What? Yixing, face off the bed please. I don't understand what you're saying."
"I love you."
 
Yixing lifts himself up and speaks clearly those honest words whilst looking straight into Kris' eyes. The older man can't help but wonders why his lover, which currently is his self-claiming, suddenly becomes so playful and outspoken, in spite of his usual shy and gentle personalities. Kris decides to play along to see if he can get back the upper hand.
 
"Why?"
"Because you make me so."
 
Kris chuckles as he finally surrenders himself to the other. He has always thought that he is superior to Yixing in their off-office life; however, it turns out that the younger man can be mischievous or romantically sweet if he wants to. Kris lets his hand to feel the softness of Yixing's cheek before inches closer for another kiss, when Yixing's stomach decides to interrupt him.
 
"It's your fault for not letting me to have dinner."
"...why does it have to be now?"
"Do you want to eat something?"
"Did you really say what I think you just said?"
"Oh shut up!"
"Since when did you start using rude language."
"Since ever you came to my life. You are such a bad influence."
"Well, you chose to be with this bad influence by your own."
"Like I have other choices. By the way, next time I will kill you if you send me a 'sorry, and I love you' through someone else's phone."
"Now you sound like Luhan. It's him who is the bad influence. Stay away from him."
"Actually that was what Luhan crammed into my head before he dropped me here last night."
"That's it. I want you to transfer that evil deer to somewhere else, maybe appoint him to be Sehun's secretary. Do it by today."
"Then who is going..."
"I will be your secretary, forever."
"Then go cook for me."
"What? How does that relate to what we are talking about?"
"I am the boss, you are my secretary, and I want to eat."
"Fine, and about Luhan?"
"That will have to wait until we come back."
"Huh? Aren't we coming to work today?"
 
 

Beijing Airport. Several hours later.
 
"How?"
"I just can."
"How about your work?"
"Sehun will take over them, with Luhan being his assistant. For anything that they alone can't solve, they will ask for my help. Sehun is my public figure so only his seal and signature are needed for the documents."
"Can't believe there will be a day you leave your position and obligations behind to go with me."
"And shouldn't you show more appreciation to me for that?"
"Of course honey, I will show my appreciation by making sure to feed you properly so you can have more stamina for our next times."
"How can you be this disgusting when it's only..."
 
Yixing's eyelashes blink coyly before his lids squeeze shut as he feels the soft contact of the other's lips on his own. They have been kissing for many times since yesterday, yet Kris never fails to make Yixing feel like he is the happiest person in the world everytime they share a kiss. His dimpled smile shines, when their lips part, under the morning sunlight in which they are bathing whilst sitting by the glass window of the boarding gate.
 
"Wait. Yixing, you don't bring anything with you. I don't mind sharing clothes, but we're leaving for quite a long time and you will need a lot of personal things."
"That's okay. Let's see how many things I can buy to max out my father's credit card."
 
* * * * * * *
 
(credit to Ansy for the wonderful fancam and to who made the wonderful gif)