Chapter 3: I fall for his love trap

Will you stay with me forever?

Okay, the 3rd chapter. For your information I am not a fast writer.
I've written down the first 3 chapters before I posted the fic, that's why.
From this point, updates will be slower since I have to continue another fic.
But don't worry, I don't like taking more than one week for an update.

P/S: I loled so hard when I read comments about Lay not letting Kris him.
You guys are awesome shippers haha.

_______________________________________________________________

Second month, first week.

Kris is sipping his cup of coffee whilst continues to stare at the 24-year-old man taking his time the dark brown liquid out of the green straw. He is the youngest man who ever has made his way to the company's management team, yet he cannot get over his addiction for chocolate bubble tea. No wonder Luhan finds him cute.

"Say, Sehun, how did you become his public figure?"
"He chose me. It was a surprise to me, I mean at that time I'd only been in Beijing for 1 year."
"He has accurate personality evaluation. You've been doing very good job."
"Well, I thought that I would be some kind of assistant, then it turned out that to become his daylight body."
"That man prefers being a shadow, despite the fact that his strategies have been helping to raise the revenue in every quarter."
"That fact had been putting me under stress you know. He does everything, well almost, and I get all his credit."
"So that's why you've been taking on the freaking truckload of work to yourself?"
"At least working makes me to feel less guilty. Besides, sometimes Luhan does help me."
"I know Luhan will be real~ly glad to help."

Sehun smiles, with the smile that is so sweet and charming as if it can brighten up the space, before turns back to the straw and up a mouthful of milk tea. Kris enjoys observing the younger man, can't help to wonder how he can give out the sensation of iness and bubbly feeling at the same time. It is so differrent with Yixing's sensation, the sensation that makes Kris feel the warmth and gentleness, and always make his heart throbs in an unknown beat.

Okay Yifan, you soul has wandered too far.

"Kris ge...Kris ge...are you still here?"
"Ah...yes, sorry."
"You look like your soul has gone away."
"Really? I guess I fell into deep thought."
"Well, you coffee is going to get cold if you don't finish it now."

Kris gives the younger a smile before takes another sip of hazelnut coffee. He would blame his boss for his new habit of ordering coffee, especially this hazelnut flavor, even though he prefered drinking black tea before.

"You and Luhan, are you two dating?"

Sehun chokes on his last gulp of the drink, which makes Kris hurried to offer him some napkins. Kris watches the man wiping the sticky liquid off his face and neck, feeling a bit perplexed about his decision to ask that silly question out loud.

"Uhm...why..do you ask me...about that?"
"Er...before Luhan went to Korea, he warned me to not touch you so I thought you and him...No?"
"...no we haven't..."
"Oh damn! Don't tell me it's his one-side love."
"Er...no...it...er hmm...it's not one-side love, not really."
"Then it means...you have feeling to him too?"
"I...er...I think so...I mean...I do find him...attractive."

Kris tries to hold back his chuckle as he sees Sehun crimsons with embarrassment when the younger man realizes he just says the word 'attractive'.

"So I guess I don't have to worry about you."
"What do you mean?"
"Well, Luhan is afraid that you may be stolen away by someone, so I made a promise to watch over you."
"Wha...what's that?"
"Luhan may not look like it, but he's really possessive. Be careful, Sehun, he may eat you up."

Sehun feels his face's temperature might have reached 100 degrees Celsius.


Second month, fourth week, Wednesday.


"I'm bored."
"Then just work."
"I am working, and you can see it if you lift your eyes off the documents just for a second."
"If you're working, why are you bored?"
"I'm bored because I'm working. Are you living your life just for working?"
"Working is my life."
"You're the craziest boss slash person I've ever met."
"If you don't like working, why are you here?"
"Luhan begged me. Besides, I also need money for a Mediterranean trip."
"I see."

Silence occurs. The rustling sound echoes inside the small room as Yixing flips through each page of his work. Kris is smashing his fingers furiously on the keyboard, seemingly to produce more sounds so he doesn't have to listening to the irritating rustling sound from the other side of the room. For once, he takes his eyes off the screen to look at his boss, who is still having all his concentration on the desk, his head hangs low but not single strand of his dark brown hair gets out of order. Unconsciously a smile appears on Kris' face but gradually it turns into a smirk and his brow arches in such a crafty way.

Kris quickly goes through the schedule of his boss for the rest of this week. Of course he is the one who makes it, but he wants to double check that he has this weekend open for him and Yixing so he doesn't have to postpone his evil plan, which he has just come up with, to another weekend.

Same week, Friday.


"Mr. Zhang, may I ask for a favor?"
"What kind of favor that could make you sound this much more polite than usual?"
"You're talking like usually I am not..."
"I don't want to argue. What do you need?"
"My mother is coming to town this weekend."
"I believe I don't have schedule this weekend. Take your time and be a good son."
"The problem is that my mother wants me to bring my girlfriend to see her."
"Just do so."
"I don't have a girlfriend."
"Are you trying to blame me for that?"
"No, I need your help with it."
"Do you want me to introduce someone to you?"
"No, I need you to..."
"What do you need me to do?"
...
...
"...to be my girlfriend."

Same week, Saturday, 7:15PM.


"Tell me again why am I here?"
"Please, stop whining for once. You are torturing my ears."
"You used your brutal strength to force me to come with you."
"It's your fault to stay working in the office on Saturday, alone."
"That is not reason for you to kidnap me."
"If I don't, I will be in big trouble."
"And you think you won't have trouble with me after this?"
"Trust me, my mother is much scarier."
"Why don't you ask any of your female friends? You told me you have a lot."
"Any girl would misunderstand the situation if I ask her to do this."
"But I am a man."
"So what?"
"Are you sure your mother won't be freaked out when her own son bring along a man as his girlfriend?"
"I don't know. Let's just try."
"Are you kidding me?"
"Certainly not. Now stop yelling honey. Everyone is looking at us."
"I will have you murdered if you call me honey one more time."
"Try it, honey."

Kris' provocative tone together with his devilish smirk make Yixing's mind reach the state of mentally shooting the man sitting next to him with virtual bullets. Obviously he cannot do that in real action since they are at a very luxurious restaurant and again, their table is getting all the attention and Yixing puts all the blame onto Kris for that.

"Ma, we're over here."

Yixing turns to the direction which Kris is waving at. He feels stunned when his eyes meet the figure of the noble woman who is supposedly over 50 but she certainly looks much younger than her real age. The fact that she doesn't show a tiny sign of panic when Kris introduces Yixing to her as his girlfriend continues to amaze the younger.

Mrs. Wu is a very sociable person even though her strict face has the feeling of inaccessibility. Yixing can see that Kris has his mother's eyes, which are cold and fierce at the first glance but can become very gentle when they smile or laugh. The younger man finds himself to have fun talking with Mrs. Wu, so much that he has already forgotten his frustration towards her son.

"It was a very nice talk with you, Mrs. Wu."
"It's the same with me, sweetheart. You are so sweet and polite. My son is sure lucky."
"Ma, stop praising him and pay some attention to me. Don't you come here to visit me?"
"What is that, Yifan? Jealousy over your own girlfriend? I hope that you don't mistreat this nice young man."
"Ma, I always treat him well, right Yixing?"
"Sometimes he has his mischievous way, but most of the time he is really nice to me, Mrs. Wu."
"You don't have to defend him, sweetheart. Luhan called me before and told me that my son has been bullied him."

Yixing holds back his chuckle as he cannot believe how childish his secretary is.

Damn the evil innocent looking deer. Kris silently takes note on seeking revenge of his best friend for this.

"Well, I've had a great evening, and now I'm really tired. Shall we all go back to my hotel?"
"Yes Ma, we are so glad to be able to you back to the hotel."

Kris swings his arm over Yixing's shoulder and pulls him close to his side, ignoring the fact that 'his girlfriend' is sending him dreadful glare. On their way out of the restaurant, when Mrs. Wu is on the lead and Kris is walking next to him, Yixing takes the chance and wraps his fingers around Kris' earlobe to tug it down, which makes Kris let out a whine as he listens to Yixing's almost-yelling murmur.

"What is this? Spending the night at your mother's place?"
"Come on honey, just tonight. Let me be a good son."
"You can do it alone. Why me?"
"My Ma wants it. Yixing, pretty please?"

Yixing inhales a deep breath before release Kris' ear.

"You so owe me, Kris."
"Thanks, honey."
"One more calling me honey and you are..."
"Dead. I know. I won't call you honey again. But I will do this."
"What will you..."

Before Yixing can finish his question, Kris slightly bends his head down and place a soft kiss on Yixing's lips.

* * * * * * *

Ahh my gorgeous men >3<



(Cr to hellomysuperstar on weibo)
You can find the HQ version on tumblr or weibo =D