runaway kim

You are the only Exception

Resting her head on his shoulders while listening to Maja’s song, she was on cloud nine. She was really comfortable in her position, Its only with Gerald that she felt that secured. Their intertwined hands fit perfectly together as if it was really made for each other. Oh how she love to hold those hands for life. She was thinking how lucky she would be to have him in her life forever, just the mere idea makes her ecstatic, what more if it was really true. She was dreaming of her life with Gerald when she was interrupted by his words..

He was caressing her hair and kissing her hands… the music seemed perfect, the time is perfect so he taught there is no other moment than that so..

“Kim I can’t fight this feeling anymore.. I love you..”

Kim froze.. she taught she was dreaming, or atleast its part of her dream when..

“Kim I really love you.. I’ve never been like this before..”

“Oh my God..then she looked at Gerald.. did you just say?”

“Kimmy are you mad at me? I know that you just came from a………….”

“ you..love? me? “

“well, yes… but Kim, I’m not forcing you.. I just can’t hide it..

She felt like a cold iced water was splatter into her, she didn’t know what to say..she just stared at him.. she can’t believe that it wasn’t just a dream.. Its true.. Gerald really love her.. but how about her feelings.. what did she feel for him? “Kimmy wake up! Anu ka ba? Ayan na nag I love you, di ba kanina nangangarap  ka pa jan… ayan na o.. abot kamay mo na pangarap mo.. sumagot ka na! eh ano naman isasagot ko? I did feel  something for him, pero.. I don’t know of its true..” she was debating with herself.. hindi nya alam kung ano ba talaga ang nararamdaman nya for Gerald.. Sa totoo lang.. deep inside her she is happy, kinikilig.. pero she knew that is’t not the right time to fall in love.. and she wasn’t really sure if she was falling inlove. Naguguluhan talaga sya.. She wanted  to go out of that place, away from Gerald, she didn’t know what to say to him.. ayaw nya  na mawala si Gerald sa kanya.. pero ayaw din nya to masaktan.. ayaw din nya magsisisi sa bandang huli..

“Kim are you okay.. sorry if I kinda shocked you.. hey look at me.. Its okay.. I don’t expect you to answer me..”

Without saying anything Kim ran away, she was too fast that Gerald didn’t  make it to stop her. She immediately got a Taxi and went home..

Maja: o ano nangyari Ge? Where’s Kimmy?

Ge:She ran away  Its my fault.. I’m sorry. I told her I love her..

Erich: baka nabigla lang yun.. wait I’ll call her..

Mel: baka naman mahahabol pa natin..

Gerald: nakasakay na sya ng taxi eh

Jake: bro bakit di mo hinabol? Ano ka ba?

Gerald: eh galit nga sya eh.. baka mas lalo lang lumala pag hinabol ko pa sya..

Maja: halika dito Ge, upo ka muna.. tama yang desisyon mo.. ayaw ni Kimmy ng makulit hayaan mo muna sya.. ano nakontak mo na ba erich?

Erich: ring nga lang ng ring eh.. Kimmy answer the phone..

Gerald:where do you think she will go? Baka kung ano mangyari sa kanya eh..

Mel: wait I’ll call ate Anne.. .(dialing, then talking to anne) Hi ate Anne! How are you?

Anne: Oh Hi melissa1 I’m fine I’m already at home, what can I do for you gorgeous?

Mel: well ah, can you please text me kung nanjan na si kimmy.. and ate please don’t tell her that I’m asking ha?

Anne: wala naman sya ditto eh.. what happen my dear?

Mel: medyo may di lang kami pinagkaintindihan pero nothing serious, nagwalkout eh.. just want to make sure na safe sya.. alam ko naman jan yun pupunta eh..

Anne: well okay.. are you sure na its no big deal;?

Mel: yes ate! Basta text mo nalang kami ha?

Anne: sige.. kayo talaga pag minsan para kayong bata

Mel: hehe minsan lang naman, sige na ate, you better go back to your beauty rest, And congratulations Mrs Milby!

Anne: hehe naku matagal tagal pa yan..anyways thank you! Okay bye!

Melissa ended the call, she looked at Gerald whose at the moment really looked disappointed.

Mel: itetext nalang daw tayo ni ate if Kimmy’s home na.. I think we better head home guys pahing na tayo.. ikaw din ge.. pahinga kana

Gerald: sabi ko na nga ba dapat di ko nalang sinabi.. I should have keep it to myself nalang.. look at what happen. Pano kung may mangyaring masama sa kanya?

Erich: naku  don’t be like that ge. Nabigla lang talaga yun.. kakausapin ka din nun pag okay na sya..

Maja: lets go na.. you just sleep on it tonight.. tomorrow for sure kakausapin ka din nun.

And they all headed home.. while kim.. contrary to what they taught went to their condo.  Actually she was debating with herself earlier if its right na sa condo sya uuwi, where Gerald can beg to her to talk with her, to straight things out, gusto nya umiwas sa kanya pero ayaw nyang isipin ni Gerald na umiiwas sya talaga.. somehow she cared for his feelings. She put her phone on silent mode para di sya maistorbo ng mga kaibigan nya.  As soon as she reached home she went straight into their room and lay down. Luckily she went to sleep to fast.

Gerald: tingin nyo di uuwi dito si kim? (Gerald asked the girls before they went inside their unit..)

Erich: knowing kim.. hindi yun uuwi dito because she knows that you are just living next door

Maja: don’t worry ge, we’ll let you know pag alam na namin kung asan sya.. she’ll be okay.. for now magrest ka na..

Then the girls went inside their condo, they first talk about what happen earlier in the restaurant that they didn’t notice that Kimmy is just in the room sleeping.

Maja: ano mel tumawag na basi ate anne? O mag juice muna tayo..

Mel: naku hindi pa nga.. nagaalala na ko.. dapat by this time nakarating na dun yun eh..

Erich: Magulo talaga si kimmy no? and sweet kaya nila habang kumakanta si maja.. tapos in instant tatakbuhan nya si ge..

Mel: ikaw naman kasi maj nanadya ka din no? bakit bay un pa kinanta mo?

Maja: excuse me! Di ko kasalanan yun no! They should thank me pa nga eh, ewan ko ba kasi bakit nagpipigil pa sila sa mga nararmdaman nila, Kimmy is into Gerald din naman eh, kala nya di ko napapansin yun

Mel: Well tama ka jan, maski ako napapansin ko din yun, Gerald captured our Kimmy so easily..

Erich: Bagay sila no? I’ve never seen Kimmy acted like that before. You know she’s sweet naman talaga, pero the way she looked at Gerald, iba eh..

Maja: they looked cute together.. oh no they are perfect for each other diba? pARAng DEStiny lang..

Erich: I like that maja! Pero to be honest friend it doesn’t sounds good pag sayo nang galing..haha di bagay eh..

Maja gave erich a piercing look, unsure of what her friend is thinking, Melissa stop her

Mel:maja o stop that.. baka kung san pa yan mapunta..naku problemahin muna natin kung nasan yun.. (dialing ate anne when her phone shut down) oh my empty bat na ko.. charge muna ko.. erich tawagan mo naman si ate anne..

Erich called ate anne, while Melissa went to their room to charge her phone, When she the lights she was surprise that someone is lying on Kim’s bed.. unsure whether its kim or not, she walk closer,  Kim was asleep, she was relieve knowing Kim is safe already, she immediately went outside and told the girls that Kim is now asleep. They also told Ate Anne that she was at the unit. Maja went to Gerald to tell him personally about Kim, Gerald asked if he can just see Kim himself, its not that he didn’t trust the girls. He just wanted to see Kim para marelieve sya, at mabawasan yung guilt na nararamdaman nya. The girls eventually let him.

When he entered the room she saw Kimmy sleeping peacefully, he went so sit in Mel’s bed, next to Kim’s bed. She’s like an angel, an angel that he would be glad to have for life.  He was debating with himself whether he would  go closer or just settled himself looking at her. Pero dahil di sya makatiis he went to kneel beside Kim’s bed, he touched her forehead gently so he won’t wake her up.

“sorry kim, sana di ka mawala because of what I did, I just want to spit it out, It’s a desperate move,  I’m really not asking for any answers, I just want you to know.. Pero I’m really hoping that somehow you are feeling the sameway. You know I will do anything for you, I always want you to be happy, I won’t hurt you nor leave you. I know nahihirapan ka because of me, sana you’ll not thinking of walking out of my life. Sana di mo ko iwasan. I will help you na makalimutan mo sya, I ll be here until the pain is gone and you’re ready to open your heart again. Even if it takes forever, I’m willing to wait.. Expect me to always be here for you.. I just hope you’ll let me.. that you’ll give me a chance to prove to you na iba ako sa kanila..But I know you’re not ready for this, kaya I will set aside my intentions muna.. I will wait for you..    I love you Kim..”

He gently kissed her hair and stare at her once more before.. He finally stood up after couple of minutes.. he slowly walked to the doors.. before he finally close it and leave he took a glance of her..  If it was to him, he would not leave her.. he could stay up all night just watching her sleeping but he knew its not a good idea. Somehow he was relieved kaya umuwi na lang sya.. he just prayed na sana by the next day Kim and him can talk..

When Melissa entered the room she could hear Kim sobbing..

Mel: bakit ka kasi nagwalk out.. kung umaamin ka jan eh di kana umiiyak… hay naku.. love talaga..

But Kim didn’t response.. she just pretended she didn’t hear Melissa..

 

**************************************************************************

sorry natagalan.. ngayon lang bumalik laptop ko sakin eh..