Just add chicken and powder

Dogs... Men's best wife stealers [Hiatus]

"AARON! WAKE UP! WAKE UP!" I shout shaking the dog continuously. My cheeks were getting hotter. My breathing was fast. "Aaron!" He was still motionless. 'What happen?! What happened when I knocked out?!' I cry and grab his paw. "Aaron..."

"Aish! Idiot!" Daya shouts. I look up at her.

"Daya! Call the vet! Aaron's not waking up." I ran up to her and shook her shoulder.

"Because you have to say this." She clears . "Aaron the chicken is ready!" She hollers. I stare at her confuse, but felt something brush against my legs. Aaron was already there wagging his tail like nothing happen. "He loves chicken." A tear escape my eye. 'Wahh?!"

"Aaron! I thought you were dead!" I scream and knelt down to hug him, he tries to push me away and look to see if Daya really did have chicken.

"You're so weird, what's with you and the dog?" She said. "Hurry we need to go prepare something for master." Daya walks away. Aaron slowly follows her.

"Aaron?" I whisper. 'What's going on? Why'd I...' Aaron turn around. He look at me, with his big golden brown eyes. 'This seems so... Familiar.' I was still on my knees falling into his eyes. He whimper and walk back towards me. I couldn't take my eyes of his gaze. 'What's this feeling?' He sat right in front of me sticking out his tongue. "Aaron... Whatever I'm thinking... Is it true?" He just look at me. I stood up and sigh. "Chicken?" I said, he jump up and down. "You're just a dog."

[Later]
"Ms. Xuiyui. Where's the butler?" Wang Zi ask entering in from the door. He look around, no one was in the room. "Where's everyone? Daya?!"

"Yah!" She shout running from the kitchen. Daya was cover with baking powder all over her and she wasn't wearing her maid suit, instead it was an apron. "Wang Zi..." She said and try to regain her under layer. "You're home."

"Daya who is it?!" I shout following right after. I look just like Daya, only whiter. I smile look at Wang Zi. "Wang Zi? You're home." I walk over and squeeze his cheeks. Butler and Ms. Xuiyui ran into the room.

"Ah! Gui!" They all shout. As if to tell me I just made a big mistake. Wang Zi's cheek was cover in white powder. He shut his eyes tightly.

"Opps... I forgot..." Wang Zi exhales deeply. "Here, let me..." I said and wipe it with my apron. Apparently there was egg yolk on my apron, but now it was on Wang Zi's face. "Ah I'm sorry!" I utter and wipe it more, with my apron. "I didn't mean to do it on purpose, I just thought there had to be at least a clean spot on my apron." His eyes was still close and his fist was shaking. He tighten his jaw. "Sorry." I whisper. He suddenly shot his eyes open.

"UPSTAIRS NOW!" He shout and drop his bag. Wang Zi squeezes my arm and drag me upstairs. Gui Gui try to keep up with him as Wang Zi leaves the room with silence.

"Wang Zi! Stop that hurts!"

"Oh no... Wang Zi's not good with his temper." Daya bit her finger.

"Ms. Xuiyui last time he lost his temper... He-"

"Shhh! Let's go see if she's going to be ok!" They said and took a step forward. They all stop. "You go first." Ms. Xuiyui nudges the bulter.

"You." He nudges Daya.

"You." She said back. Everyone look at each other but no one move. Suddenly Aaron came crashing from the kitchen door and race up the stair right behind Wang Zi.

"Wow, why's he running so fast?"

"The dog will help her?"